Official Discussion Thread - S07E12 Discordant Harmony

e169fcd33f02e34ba37db63dae1a5fa8.jpg

Ying and Yang!

Another week which means another episode full of the adorable ponies we all know and love!  Or in this case two! And yeah, I know, I know, I know, I am a day late. :P  Life has been upside down with buying the new house and all.   Anyway, first episode up! Discordant Harmony!  We knew sooner or later we get another Flutter-Discord episode.  :Flutter:  Should be fun watching these two play off each other, and although I certainly don't ship them, I have always enjoy their screen time together!

This thread is dedicated to discussing the episode before, during, and afterwards. As the thread is now open it may indeed contain spoilers. As the episode has already been widely aired, there is no need to bother with spoiler tags, just chat away! :blush:

This episode was fun, and it did demonstrate Discord's greatest weakness:  "Normality"

This is why Discord must ALWAYS do things abnormally because otherwise, he'd fade away into nothingness.

My opinion is, this episode is a little above average, if only because of the chemistry between Fluttershy and Discord.

Hope we see more Discord this season!

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

Everything after Fluttershy arrived at Discord's place was very, very funny and charming and features the best Fluttershy we've seen in a very long time. Probably my favorite Fluttershy episode.

Archived