Pony Space Program.. (interest check/signup)

SunnyD

Somewhere deep in the slow, eternal dance of the heavens drifts a land known as Equesrtia. And among the colorful population of this planet is a team of incredible heroes, destined to save the universe from itself! Join us as we blast off for an intergalactic adventure.

Plot: One by one, stars have been disapearing from the night sky and Luna fears the worst. She has asembled a team to search the cosmos for answers and if possible, return the night sky to its former glorry. The ship was made quickly so there is no "warp drive," "lightspeed," or "quantum tunnling." There's also a notable lack of weapons on the ship, but that's fine. There's probably nothing dangerous out there.. right?

Roles: Captain, pilot, copilot, mechanics, researchers, medic, assistant, ect. This is a basic list of jobs and it can be adjusted based on who/how many people are interested. Feel free to pitch and idea of you think it could work.

5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... BLAST OFF!

I would be interested if we ever get this thing off the ground. (Haha...ha..)  

If possible, I'd like Solarline to be an assistant as his IQ levels are equal with a mosquito. Give him the pilot? He will set the course towards the sun and accidentally jam the systems, giving Celestia a field day. Give him the mechanic? He will accidentally rig the whole thing to self destruct even if the vessel has no such systems. I could go on and on but hey...just make him mop the floors.

• 1 month later...

Don't worry about the character sheet too much. Everyone may feel free to use more then one character as well. (At the rate people are signing up we may need to..) When this starts we may also have some nameless ponies doing jobs so others can join if they become interested.

Archived