The Mysteries of Hollow Shades [CLOSED]

so sorry everyone for my absence! moving when school is starting is not an easy or quick task! i will resume being on here as much as i can, hopefully once a day at least 

On 9/2/2017 at 7:12 PM, Bronco said:

Okay, THIS looks cool.  I see it's full already but just wanted to put in my two cents.

Nice to know you think so! I'm sorry i can't let everyone join, but since i'm new to group roleplays i thought it'd be best to take it easy my first time! I'm always open to one on one rp however, and if you'd like to shoot me a message i'd be delighted to roleplay with you!

23 hours ago, starsteemer said:

so sorry everyone for my absence! moving when school is starting is not an easy or quick task! i will resume being on here as much as i can, hopefully once a day at least 

Nice to know you think so! I'm sorry i can't let everyone join, but since i'm new to group roleplays i thought it'd be best to take it easy my first time! I'm always open to one on one rp however, and if you'd like to shoot me a message i'd be delighted to roleplay with you!

Hey I'm up for it too, been away from the site for awhile so I've kind of been looking for an in.

• 3 weeks later...

PecanPraline hasn't replied in over three days and hasn't given notification as to their status or asked to be allowed more time so for the sake of the rp not stagnating, it is now Pyroblaze's turn. 

PecanPraline if you still wish to stay, mention so and I will fit you back in 

Archived