The Mysteries of Hollow Shades [4 slots open]

599b4d4d7284c59350eb5d31e70c8bea.png

Credit to  Wilvarin-Liadon for the artwork. 

Hollow Shades, a secluded little hamlet snugly sandwiched between the Foal Mountain range and the range of mountains extending from Neighagra Falls. Hollow Shades Is a village of mystery and strange occurences, though it's denizens are used to such things. Ghosts seen between the trees, voices heard at night, things that go missing without explanation, all of things occurences are easily shrugged off by it's inhabitants, comprised of one of the largest public populations of Aerion with Unicorn, Pegasi and Earth ponies in the minority. 

But now these strange occurences are becoming more frequent, more manevolent. Nightmares plague the simple town, illnesses previously completely undocumented and unheard of are springing up, and worst of all ponies are going missing. Those who stray off the lit paths, those who stay out at night, have mysteriously disappeared. Perhaps more disturbingly, it's mostly the bat ponies who have been dissapearing due to their tendency to be awake at night. Citizens are getting restless, tourists have slowed because of the rumors, and the townspeople are looking for help to this malign problem. 

Whether they're here to help this frightened village or just passing through, Hollow Shades needs brave ponies or even non-ponies who will lend a helping hoof, or claw to this malicious mystery. 

This is my first roleplay, i wanna make sure someone's actually gonna join before posting it. I don't want to put a limit on this, but i also don't want too many people to be clogging it up or holding back the rp because one person doesn't answer for a few days. So i'll say at most 4 people can join, after that you must ask to join.

I want this roleplay to not stagnate, so i ask that a reply be submitted within 24 hours, or the next person will go ahead and reply. If you have some sort of event that will cause you to be missing for a day or two, simply let everyone know and the roleplay will be put on hold, but no more than a week. After which, replies will continue. 

The rules on this are subject to change however, taking the arrival of school into account. 

Since the themes i have in mind are okay for WoE roleplay, I'm posting this here as well as in the FFA OOC. The FFA will probably be more intense, but the roleplay in WoE could go in a different direction, albeit with the same overarching theme. I want to roleplay with the big kids but at the same time i don't want those who aren't approved or uncomfortable roleplaying in the 'official' zone to feel left out. If it's not allowed to have the same RP in two places, i'll take this one down, no big deal! But i am curious to see how the same roleplay with different players might unfold!

Archived