Interest check for Apple Stars

InkyQuill

Hey there, now that my characters been approved I really want to try him out in a few roleplays since this is my first time actually roleplaying MLP wise. I have two scenarios in mind, they may be cliche but it's just what I thought at the top of my head.

Stars comes back to Appleloosa and is very happy from being greeted by all his friends and family except for one pony who has no idea who he is. Could be that they just moved there, is visiting, etc. He notices this and notices either that they don't look like they belong here or that they do but he never knew why he hasn't noticed them. After some time in Appleloosa, he manages to bump into the stranger and interactions and plot can be discussed from there. 

Whilst working on his new song, Stars is in conflict with himself about what to write and starts to stress so to calm himself he starts to walk around manehattan, only to be bombarded by fans as they come up and ask for pictures and autographs. It was a price to pay for being famous but he wished he could catch a break. He finally managed to break free and find himself near his home when he came across a beautiful singing voice (Can be mare or Stallion). It was as if he heard himself when he first sang in front of an audience all over again. He followed that voice until he saw the pony, gryphon, etc sitting with their back turned to him and singing softly. This gave him a spark of inspiration. He's only ever done solo songs...what would a duet be like?
With that, we can discuss further. 

I hope someone's interested! 

36 minutes ago, amyspmvs said:

oh is there a place were i have to get my character approved???

If so after i get mine approved i will gladly rp with you

Oh, if you want to rp, go to character applications and look for This:

It'll tell you all you need to know!

Oh so you go back out to character applications, Next to the AU characters topic is a button that says: Start new topic, click that and you'll be able to make your character. 

Oh yeah, you have to draw the character yourself in order for them to approve of a picture. A picture doesn't matter much but if you really want to show your character then I can show you how, Pm me? 

Candles would be interested in joining Stars in Manehattan.  She isn't a singer, but if your character is one of the rich and famous, they'd definitely run into her.  Here's her app:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20939-crystalline-candles-fyre-amore-ready/#entry553535

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Raptorvelo said:

Sweet!

I think I might have the perfect one for the first scenario.

I just want to post there character app in the forum as a reference.

Other then that, just let me know when you’re ready to start.

That's great!
I'll be ready whenever just send me a PM and we can get this started. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived