Field Trip to the Imperial Palace: Sign-up & OOC

Bellosh

One fun part of being a kid: getting to go on awesome field trips. Especially to places that most people never get to visit! As part of efforts to link all countries with the magic of friendship, the Youth Council of the Nations of Harmony (ie. pony-UN) is granting an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for kids from all around the world to visit the Imperial Palace of Long Guo. Children who attend will be given a guided tour by no other than Prince Lián, brother of the Empress. Who knows, perhaps a personal meeting with Long Guo ruler itself is in the cards?

It doesn't matter where your child OC comes from, all are free to sign-up regardless of where they come from. Children aged up to adolescence are all permitted. Five open slots will be available for the tour group, which will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Before I get the RP rolling, I'll also have to select one more responsible adult who'll serve as group chaperone for the little kiddos.

Anywho, sign-up time:

Spoiler

BTW did you know Kaze will be part of the youth tour group? Rumor has it she's a real cutie and whirlwind of joy. <3 

Nice to see plenty of interest in this idea! :D

@NiktoBarada - I'll keep Tongue Question in consideration for the chaperone role. Oh, I also went ahead and gave you WoE permissions. For some strange reason, we forgot to do this when we approved your Tongue Twister app. Our bad... >_<

FYI, my intent is to let (at least) all the foals go, then have Si Jin count heads (also assuming we have at least a couple of NPC foals) and do a quick 'rules' rundown, then fade into the background and let Lian be the gracious host. (Which is not to say I won't be actively posting, just that most of Si Jin's actions are likely going to be herding foals along, acting as an interpreter for bonus NPCs, and conversing quietly with Mac.)

One question about Echo.. If a class or group was bringing an hearing impaired child with them, wouldn't they also bring along an adult who could help her? Not sure how ponies would do sign language. But they'd have someone to help her so she wouldn't be left out...

Gotcha. I have a feeling the adults that go along with the fillies and colts during this trip would make very sure that anything important they said would be noticed by your kid. Unless she purposely ignores them, :o 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@tacobob & @Windwright - Szalhi is gonna be gone from the forums for an unknown extended period. To keep things moving, Szalhi will be skipped over this posting cycle and I need one of you to post next.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived