Hi, There!

TexasHeat

Hello, everyone! 

The name is TexasHeat - well, it's actually Lauren, but that would be a boring username. So you can call me either that, or Tex. I'm happy with both!  

As you might have guessed it, I live in Texas (I have my entire life!). I'll be 24 on October 4th, and I have a little dog named Kovu and a kitten named Shadow. They're my entire world! I work as a bank teller, so my days can be pretty busy (everyone wants their money, gosh). At the moment I don't go to school. STILL haven't figured out what I want to do with the rest of my life. But I'm in no rush! It'll happen when it happens.

As for how I found this site, I just googled 'mlp roleplay' and it popped up, haha. I have had absolutely NO LUCK finding someone to roleplay my ponies with (DeviantArt has been a major fail for me), so I was getting pretty frustrated. I hope I have a lot more luck here. ^_^

I've been a fan of My Little Pony since my grandma used to record the 80's blockbuster videotapes for me, haha! My very first one was with the Smooze.

My favorite pony character is... hmm. I guess it's either Fluttershy or Twilight! Shy animal lover and 'everything needs to be checked off a list' book lover. 

I can't really think of anything else for myself. I have a ton of ponies who need to be used, so I guess the hardest part is picking the ones that get to be posted here! 

I'm really hoping to make a ton of friends here. ^_^

Archived