Howdy!

CosmicBreeze

About Myself:

Oh my, well, I'm a college student at the current moment, and I'm very into role-playing and writing, and have been for about five years now!  I'm also very into astronomy, anime and cartoons.  Oh, and gaming; can't forget about that!

How I found Canterlot.com:
Nothing really out of the extraordinary, heh.  I just simply looked up anything that had to do with roleplaying in the MLP universe, and voila!  This site popped up, and it piqued my interest!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: 
Ah, yes, I'm actually relatively new to the fandom!  For the most part, I had shunned the show, not even giving it a chance, which I feel bad for doing so now.  But, at the very beginning of this year, or perhaps the very end of last year, I decided to just watch it since it was sitting there on Netflix, and I wanted to know what the big deal was.  Long story short, I marathoned through all of the current-at-the-time six seasons, and watched all four movies.  And what a ride that was!  If only I gave it a chance much earlier.  This is probably one of my favorite shows now and I'm proud to be a brony!

My favorite main cast/pony:
Oh jeez, I have to choose?!  Heh, kidding aside, I really do like all of the main cast, but my favorite out of the lovely Mane Six has to be none other than Fluttershy!  What can I say, really?  She's just so adorable, and her love of nature really speaks to me since I feel the same way.  I do have to say, though, that Twilight almost made the cut too.

Other: 
Well, now that those points are out of the way, I hope that we will have a lot of fun role-playing in this magnificent world of techno-colored ponies!

Archived