How-dee!

ShineRunner

My name on here will be Squeaky Clean or Shine Runner, and I am very excited to RP!

This is my first time RPing in forums, as I usually do all my stunts in my favourite game, Furcadia. I actually found Canterlot.com as a place to scratch my RP itch while I wait for a new MLP game to be released on Furc! I am also intrigued by your qilins and areion!

I became a fan of MLP: FiM because I was working on a very similar project. I was keeping a close eye on the show to see how close the projects were to each other, and ended up becoming a pretty big fan! I was also relieved to see the two stories differ significantly from one another (I wish I could tell you more, but that's top secret info right now!)

Rarity is my favourite pony, but I also like Luna and Coco Pommel. I've noticed I gravitate towards blue characters?

I don't like to do "adult" or romance RP, so please don't ask me. I would really like at least one of my OC's to have a Lyra/Bonbon-style friendship, though!

I'm also interested in my bat-talent pony to meet some of your areion!

Do you guys like the idea of a list of famous musicians and artists in Equestria, both canon and headcanon? (I just like to make lists, honestly)

Is it okay if one of my ponies is a massive fan of a band called "Draft Punk," even though they don't 100% exist in the show (Rarity once had a Daft Punk helmet on in EG)?

Is it okay if one of my OC's has a pet enfield, or should I just stick to a black cat?

(An enfield would look kind of like Winona with the front talons of a bird and the tail or hindquarters of a fox)

Archived