Naj Needs a New Home [Planning and Interest Check]

A little while ago Naj lost a character who played a large role in her life, due to unfortunate OOC circumstances.  Thus far I've just been kind of playing around it, but in an effort to get things moving onward for Naj, I want to do something a little more concrete.

To that end, I'm looking for a new place for her to live.  I'm tentatively open to her ending up in just about any city, if it would make sense for her to stay there.  For the initial thread though, she'll be looking to return to her former home of Ponyville.

The idea of the thread is for Naj to visit and/or chat up characters she could end up a roommate of, to see who she clicks with and just for some general character interaction.

For anyone interested and who doesn't know her, Naj's character app is here.  Though note that some of the information there is outdated, such as the fact that she later joined EPIC and has been living semi-openly for a little while now.

So, anyone who has an interest in such a thread, let me know here.
The thread is here:

I have a lone Changeling who doesn't particularly have a home. Travels for work.od be interested in seeing how they interact and if they could indeed end up room mates, maybe just friends.

Rat's app is here

For Squall Naj's is one of the closest friends he got. Thus I assume it's logical that he would offer Naj to crash in his place without the second though.

Well there is more than that. Squallcoast Manor is huge and swordstallion feels that's a little...empty.

Swift's also has prior understanding of Naj's situation, so he would be in good position to comfort her.

My Unicorn Rubble Rose is working on furthering her magical education and is planning on taking a place in ponyville since its more her speed than Canterlot is. She wouldn't mind a room-mate and since she was an EPIC member too she'd be more than happy to help her out in some small way. 

I'm also working on a magizoologist from Dodge junction who'd be really excited to live with a changeling, but he's not been apped yet.

Hey everybody, glad to see there's this much interest!

Sorry for being out of communication for so long, I've been dealing with some family issues lately which have among other things been sapping my energy to post.

All the same, I'm hoping to get the opening post for the thread up either tonight or tomorrow.

I'm liking all of the ideas I've seen here, and I look forward to seeing all these characters in the thread!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Welp, I was looking through old threads and I remembered/rediscovered this one.  I think I've got myself a little more organized now, so we could take another crack at this one.

Before I commit to that though, I'd like to see: would people have an interest in trying to continue this, or should we leave it where it lies?

Okay, apparently I'm still getting back into the swing of things.  But I think progress is being made.  I am pleasantly surprised there's still this much interest, given how much time has passed.

So, there are two ways which come to mind that we could go about this: @Pretzelparty would have been the next person to post, however given that it's been so long that it might make sense to restart the posting order, in which case I'd try to get a post up by this weekend.

• 1 month later...

Archived