Greetings!

Maneiac

// Now I've read the Rules just as I made the profile my bad if I require three posts before well... getting the Character I desire, thats simply a "My Bad" Hehe~  Anywho, Well I really enjoy playing Video Games like Overwatch, Fortnite Battle Royal, Dead by Daylight and more... I have the three games on Console and PC! ^^ I also like drawing and writing... which would probably explain why I am on Roleplaying forums.  How I got into the MLP Fandom? I've always wondered and pondered about MLP, Example : I always used to see the art style everywhere and it always fascinated me to an extent... Soooo... one night I went ahead and downloaded Episode 1- 5 and started watching it... and as you can tell I just kept on going and going, and even got my brother and Friend into the show, together we all watched from Episode 5 to the end of Season 5! Sadly we moved but I still stay in contact with my friend, we even visit occasionally.

My Favorite Pony would probably be Mane-iac... if you, well did not get the clue already~ Anywho, I've had a wierd fascination with Insane/ Villainous characters... and well recently I've discovered that I can play such characters! Yay~ So, I was basically just browsing around after finding EEA, I wanted to ponder and see what other websites that I could roleplay in ^^.

That appears to be it? Whats your favorite game, and Pone? ^^

Archived