Vegas Intro!

Vexus

About Myself 

I am someone who particularly loves to RP! I have been roleplaying for around 4-5 years now and I have no intentions on stopping soon! I absolutely adore MMORPGs or anything that involves magical stuff really, I love to draw [This includes MLP stuff AND Humans to an extent] and occasionally have random bouts of playing GMOD and Elsword. Overall, even if I am admittedly a little scared and nervous because I am not that familiar with creating huge paragraphs n such, but I hope to stay here and make a couple of friends and maybe roleplay a character I have been working on for a while now. 

How I found Canterlot.com 

I wanted to find an active MLP RP site that felt interesting enough, so I googled some sites up and eventually I found Canterlot.com! 

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM 

Ah yes.. 2012, It was around the middle of season 2 [Canterlot Wedding] that I got introduced to the series due to a friend of mine. After watching the episode, I slowly started to grow more and more to MLP and has been a fan ever since.  

My favorite main cast/pony 

My favorite main? Hmm... I would have to say.. a tie between Pinkie Pie and Applejack. I absolutely love how Pinkie and Applejack meshes as supporting characters and as friends to the other Mane 4, Applejack keeps the others rounded to reality and I love her southern charm while Pinkie is great at cheering up her friends and the other ponies of Ponyville. For Villains, I would have to say Queen Chrysalis and Discord and for supporting characters, The Princesses no doubt! 

So then, I hope to meet you guys on the forums and maybe strike up a roleplay once I formulate a proper character profile!

Archived