Herro, everypony!

ScratchyQuill

Hello everypony! My name Is Scratched Quill. Well, not my REAL name, obviously, but I digress. I've been a brony about since the first season, but my first episode was Fluttershy's Parasprite episode, Swarm of the Century. I fell in love with the show shortly afterwards and watched when it was only two seasons. But look where we are now, seven seasons in! How amazing is that!? Anyways, I came here, because honestly, I get lonely and have the urge to bother someone for hours on end with incessant chatter. Also finding bronies to talk to is hard. I'm also up for any kind of adventure roleplays, or just simple character interactions are fine by me. I guess nsfw is okay, but it's not my strongest thing, so i wouldn't count on it.  But overall, i just wanna make new friends! I hope that I can really enjoy my stay here. My interests are MLP (Of course), Transformers, romantic comedies, and anything really sci-fi or theoretical. Thats about it i suppose. But i'm probably forgetting something because i'm silly like that.

Archived