Helloooooo everypony!!

Thund3rstrike

Hi there! My name is Haley. Looking at me you'd never think I'd be into MLP, because according to most people I seem extremely normal (which is WRONG haha. I literally drug my old man of a boyfriend to see the mlp movie with me last weekend) anyways, I am excited to join a new RP community to make friends and create stories. I have not roleplayed in a few years /war flashbacks of the hetalia fandom on facebook/ So I might be a little rusty. I found this website through google to find a good community for my little pony roleplays.. And this website seemed to be the safest and easiest to use. I became a fan of MLP from watching the show as a child, and continuing to have a love for the show as a young adult.

More facts about me 

• my favourite colour is purple
  • I sleep with literally 30 stuffed animals in my bed WITH my boyfriend and our doggo
  • I recently customized an old discoloured gen 1 mlp figure (it was blossom) and turned her into Starry Night, a Van Gogh inspired pony.
  • I type a lot
  • my favourite ponies are Twilight Sparkle and Applejack 
  • I love to draw
  • I have 8 pets. A cat, a dog, 5 betta fish, and a ball python.
  • I dye my hair copper red because I hate my blonde hair
  • My favourite band is In This Moment 

Anyway I would love to meet new people, roleplay, and have fun! I am a very friendly person so don't be shy, please!

Archived