Welcome Home My Friend (Open)

Dashman562

As the cool crisp autumn air blew through Ponyville, the various mares, stallions, foals, and fillies went about their afternoon activities.  Wether it was greeting friends, selling wares, or going about personal business, nothing seemed to stop the day's work.  As the afternoon went on, a tall and solitary figure approached Ponyville.  Taking a deep breath the figure smiled at the town and spoke silently to himself, "Home sweet home."

Boulder Dash was dressed in a black Navy style coat with Captain's insignia's on the shoulders, and a wool cap on his head.  Strapped to his sides we're saddle bags with anchors on them.  Smiling the large stallion walked through town taking in the sights as he did.  Occasionally he got a few stares from ponies as he walked, tipping his hat to any mare he passed and greeted with a friendly, "Ma'am" as he did.

His large build, country drawl, blonde mane, and ocean blue eyes caused more then one mare to blush deeply and look at him with hearts in their eyes as he passed through town.  Soon Boulder Dash came to a stop in the town center and sat down on a bench to rest his wary hoofs.  Looking up he recognized the town hall that had stood since he was a foal himself, but saw a large castle in the spot where the old library once stood.  "Well that's new.  Guess I have been gone longer then I thought I would be.  Wonder what else has changed around here?" he thought has he cracked his big neck, then reached into his saddle bag and pulled a canteen of water he sipped from.

Archived