Star note

Chara2194

Name: Star Note

Species: earth pony

Eye colour: silver

Character colour: dark pink

Mane/Tail/Other: her mane and tail are long and wild (almost feathery), light blonde colored with white streaks in the hair 

Physique: her body shape is similar to princess luna only as a normal earth pony, 

(look at gallery picture)

Residence: A traveling pony, originally from Manehattan

Cutie Mark: stars on two eighth notes

Unique Traits: She is best talented in her voice, 2nd best skill is acting, but she has to practice more in her dancing. she also likes to draw for fun but its more a hobby than anything. She also loves wearing costumes

History: 
    She always grew up watching musicals with her family who were musical reviewers for the Manehattan Press. But always wanted to be on stage instead, one day as a filly she auditioned for her school musical, and even though bullies who would try and convince her that she wasn’t good, she performed and succeeded in receiving a really important role, she wasn’t the star yet but she was close enough when her cutie mark appeared.
    Ever since she has been traveling equestrian to perform in as many musicals as possible and learn about different cultural musical sounds. And sharing all she's learned with others

Character Personality: Star Note isn’t afraid of being the center of attention, she is afraid of being the center of NEGATIVE attention. so she struggles with critiques unless she trusts the pony telling her it actually just wants to help her. So general ‘your terrible’ will definitely piss her off! cause of all the plays she’s in she loves romance, but if ever she find her special some pony, they will have to either join her travels or get used to her being away till she’s ready to settle down.

Character Summary: Star Note is a musical performing pony who loves to shine and stand out but struggles with negative critiques! she loves those important to her and loves meeting more ponies and traveling.

ps. I know I was also posting as an official character but i want to rp her so bad its driving me insane!!! XD

Archived