A Rainy Encounter (Ask To Join: Kahoot)

Kahoot

EelWvW1.png

It appeared that despite the aerial advantage that the pegasi had, it was the stallion that had spotted Ice Storm first. She watched for a bit as the mare came down a bit after she heard him tell her to get in the cart. She found it a bit odd, but at the same time. She wasn't really aware of what this path was like. It was entirely possible that this region saw a lot of bandit attacks. Unlikely though, as if they had heard reports of any bandit attacks in these parts, they would have been dealt with swiftly. The apprehensiveness of the stallion was cause for concern. Then again, she herself was a bit apprehensive, and thinking from the eyes of the onlookers, was probably a bit intimidating. As they approached, the stallion addressed her. He started off by stating that it was a nice day for a hike, which she couldn't deny, was an accurate statement, but was a typical breaker style statement. A statement that lead into something a bit more forward. Sure enough he followed it with a statement asking if she was lost, cause she did not appear to be properly prepared for the mountain range. A statement that made her smirk a bit.

Furthermore, he continued by saying that if she was here for the training program, that he had mentioned in his last location that he would be traveling for a while and would not be doing any sort of lessons at this time. She looked behind her at the path that she had made just from simply walking. Granted, it was more of a of a light dew to a minimal frost now that she had slowed the orbs down again. No longer as cold in her immediate area. In fact, it slowly transitioned to the actual temperature of the atmosphere around her. It was still comfortable for her, but was warm as well, considering she had been keeping it much, much colder for well... days... Regardless the fact that she had accidentally left a small path behind her should be a testament that she wasn't looking for any sort of training. At least not with anything that would have to do with two rapiers. She'd be the first to admit she would love a little bit of training to learn how to completely control these things to where the air only affected her, not the area around her or if that was even possible. The likely hood in that though, was slim. She had never seen any other pony before with anything close to what these were. Truthfully, she doubted anypony other than Twilight, or one of the princesses would be able to teach her how to use these properly.

"While I could use an arcane master for some advice, I can assure you that I am in no need of any martial training. Not my style, though I do know how to use hoof to hoof combat if needed," Ice Storm started. "As far as the hiking goes and being lost, I was actually about the same. I know exactly where I am, and why I was in the area. However, I also know that this isn't the path that normal tourists take, as it's about.... a half a day's walk through the mountains east southeast of here leaning towards south east, and you're heading due north. So you are neither coming from Rainbow falls, nor are you heading towards them from an scenic tour," she continued as she eyed him a bit. Nothing hostile, more of a curious look and reading his gestures.

"As far as being prepared, I assure you I have all the preparations that's needed for scaling mountains, and a could of other things, as I had heard rumors of very unusual seismic activity in the area, but I have neither felt nor detected any and what few caves I traversed landed in dead-ends with nothing but stone and mountain lakes inside of them. One of which is actually quite pretty because it's in the pit of an inactive volcano and still lets light in from the crown. I also don't need any winter weather gear because well, I'm completely immune to ice, snow, and cold. At least, I might as well be. I can withstand temperatures far lower than most normal ponies."

"That being said, I can't imagine that armor providing much benefit on mountainous terrain either. The extra weight of the armor putting extra strain on already potentially fragile ledges as it is. Considering you're pulling a wagon though, I doubt that you did much climbing. Plus it would be easy for your friend to spot any dangers in front of you since she could just fly above the clouds and spot them from above," she finished cementing the fact that she knew that the other pony was there as well. Throughout her entire statement though, she kept her tone pure, non-hostile, mixed with a tad bit of authority to it. She meant no harm, and she made sure her tone, and body language conveyed that.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Switch was glad when Flower finally got into the wagon; although he knew she could could probably look after herself well enough, he also did not want her getting put into harms way on this journey, the last thing he wanted was to be responsible for something like that. Granted he did not know if there would be any danger here, but it was better to be safe than sorry when it came to ponies with magical floaty orbs. Which he decided was appropriate terminology for them, and would continue to call them that from now on. She then started speaking about arcane tutorship instead of martial, letting him know that the magical floaty orbs were probably a new addition, to which the mare in question was still learning about, which could go to explain the trail of dead nature in her wake. She also tried to call him out on not being a tourist or hiker, which although an accurate accusation, Flower technically was a tourist, as she was coming along for the ride.

What she spoke of next confused him further, as she spoke of her preparations and equipment she had for coming to these mountains after hearing 'unusual reports' which to him, meant that either she was lying about this part, or that she had came across them unintentionally, in which case it could mean that the shadowy powers that be still did not know of his quest, which meant that he and Flower would still be safe to keep continuing at a slow pace and not have to speed up at all. But as she spoke about the caves, he started to doubt that, as she was being oddly detailed about these caves considering how closed off she seemed to other topics.

"That's the reason we are coming this way actually; less tourists to get in the way of our travel, after all, getting through Rainbow Falls is a nightmare at the best of times, and you try lugging a wagon through with you. As for how far we are from anywhere else, we actually started in Ponyville, but again, I have a wagon, so I do not need to walk between settlements as we can stay in the wagon overnight. We are actually heading up north to port, our destination is not in the maneland after all, so we are just taking a quick route." he explains calmly in response, his eyes hidden nicely behind his goggles and a calm smile across his face as he pats the wagon.

"Well if you are here investigating these strange readings, we shall be going, no point in delaying your research after all, miss. Have a pleasant day of science." he smiles as he quickly goes to hook himself up to the wagon "Don't think we shall stay around here much longer if there is any risk of rockslide or avalanche to us. Hope you find what you are looking to find." he nods, adjusting his helmet again.

"Nah, the armour is mostly for show, don't worry about that, just helps to keep the sword happy away from me on my travels, it's like cardboard really, flimsy as you like. But it only needs to look the part. And you don't need to worry about my companion either, I am just somewhat wary of mares appearing leaving a trail of death behind them while surrounded by magical floaty orbs, so we shall be on our way and out your mane now." he comments as he starts to walk along, pulling the wagon behind him, being obviously slowed by the weight he was pulling.

Flower was very much growing a bit impatient, something that rarely happened and would most likely not happen for after now. She grows tired of uselessly sitting the wagon where nothing seemed to be happening outside of it, she stands up and makes her way out, inhaling the fresh air since the wagon was somewhat stuffy on the inside. As she climbs out she catches a glance at the strange mare, observing the orb-like structures that only further reminded her of a planet orbiting. Flower noticeably began to see how the sky was darkening in color, this could either mean a quick storm would pass through the area or the heavy rain showers from Ponyville were moving this way. The mare would say "finally" in her thought, though, she is no longer in Ponyville.

Flower makes her way to Switch, a bit wary as to how much he was telling this strange stranger, she stops once she stands beside him and leans over, "I don't think it's a good idea to say of our whereabouts... We have no idea of whether she lying about her intentions or not... She could be dangerous, though, I may be wrong... It's better safe than sorry. The less we say the better, after all, you did say some people aren't quite... Happy with you." Flower doesn't mean to sound rude in any way, it's just that she is easily suspicious of those around her when given the right evidence.

The mare politely waits for the two's conversation to come to an end before finally speaking, "The clouds are darkening, we need to get to the harbor soon... Looking at the shapes, colors, and sizes... It seems it'll be a quick storm, about an hour or two? I can't tell what type of storm... Though, it most likely isn't the rain showers from Ponyville if it seems to only be an hour long storm... Maybe a little snow? If so, it'll only be about two inches of snow..." Her voice is low, making it seem like she is speaking to herself when, in fact, she wasn't speaking to anypony in particular. She flaps her wings before taking off in the air, deciding to further investigate the grey clouds which seem to be moving quickly because of how the wind is picking up, Flower disappears within the clouds, considering they were all bundled together like a fluffy white ocean... Which is how it looked when you were above the clouds, something Flower enjoyed to do in her spare time. 

Even though Flower absolutely despised cloud duty, it did provide a wide and complex range of education, allowing most pegasi to identify and eventually predict the weather of the day by simply looking at a cloud. The mare hated inaccurate weather reports, though, so she always made sure to give a hooves on investigation when predicting the weather for herself. She flies down not a moment later, landing beside Switch, "It's going to be snow, I don't think it has anything to do with the mare up there... But anything is possible by the looks of her magic."

EelWvW1.png

While it was true that she had been here to investigate the mountains, the events that were transpiring now were of great interest to Ice Storm. They had come this way specifically to miss Rainbow Falls because of it being a nightmare to pass through, especially with a wagon. That was true to say the least. She listened to him a bit more as he spoke about how they were heading to somewhere off of the mainland. That they were heading to a port city. At the mention of this, she became concerned. While it was okay to stay off the trails and not have to go between settlements, if they continued to head due north, they were not going to find what they were hoping. In fact, if memory of the terrain served her correctly about another two days walk, they were going to come across a much larger, much more dangerous mountain range with no passes big enough for a wagon to wheel through, and there were no cities due north of here.

The port city that they mentioned was almost due northeast from here. If they didn't veer soon, she feared that they would forever be lost out here in the wilderness. She couldn't in good conscious let that happen, especially since even farther north than that, if they were continuing their northern trek at sea, then they would wind up in Whitescar, and that was a very, very unforgiving place for even the inhabitants, let alone a couple of ponies that know nothing of the terrain at all. The fact that he noted that his armor was for show, only made her concern grow. She knew what was there, and she also knew that they would show no mercy and show armor wasn't going to do a thing to stop any of the weapons they had should the Red Jarl's forces be patrolling on the day or night that they arrived.

At this point he started to bid her fairwell and wished her luck on her investigation. She simply shook her head and held her hoof up before he could get too far. "My investigation in the mountains has been concluded. I was actually getting ready to head back home. However, that is not an option now. Not with the information that you have just given me... I can't let that slide. First off, if you're wanting to get to a port city, you're going to want to turn north east, pretty much now. Otherwise you're going to find yourself staring at an impassible mountain range with your current outfitting of equipment. I can guarantee you, that you won't get your wagon on those ledges." she said looking up to the sky. Cloud cover. Darkening cloud cover. There was going to be a storm soon. Snow, and possibly a good amount of it. That just made things worse. They had a wagon, but she wasn't sure how well that would hold up if this storm turned into a blizzard. After all, the weather in this part of Equestria wasn't regulated. It wasn't usually dealt with until it was getting closer to a city or settlement and even then it was on that city's weather team to make sure the bulk of the storm was taken care of.

"Secondly, there is a storm coming and from the scent of the air, it is likely snow and ice. Not the best of conditions to be traveling in," she stated as the silvery purple pegasi landed next to the stallion and confirmed her diagnostic of the weather. "With my mastery of ice magic, I can keep the path clear of ice around us, allowing the wagon to traverse the terrain freely. Never know how long these things are going to last and even just a couple of inches can cause severe problems if not taken with caution."

"Thirdly, and most importantly, the only landmass that is due north of us, that you'd be wanting to go to... is Whitescar, and is possibly some of the deadliest Wilderness on the map. Everything there can kill you, and most everything wants to. Plus that land is in midst of a civil war. You will need a pony that has good relations with the at least part of the locals there if your going to get through it. And if you think this is cold, then Whitescar is going to be very shocking. Not to mention that aside from Canterlot mountain, it has the tallest, most dangerous mountains in Equestria. I can understand why you are wary of me, for I would be as well if I were in your hooves. Not to mention, there's a reason you're going this way. Ponies don't go to Whitescar on a whim. It's my job to make sure that reason, is not a possible threat to Equestria, or yourselves," she stated matter of factly, hinting at there was so much more about her that these ponies did not know, that she couldn't tell them. At least, not yet. She still wasn't entirely convinced that this stallion wasn't working with WRAITH, however, it did seem rather unlikely.

Flower emerged from the wagon once again, but at this point, Switch's fears about this mare were all but gone; she did not seem like an intentional threat now, but still did seem like she was after something from them, a feeling that it seems was shared by Flower, who warned him about telling her where they were going. And while that would be a problem if he did tell her where they were ending up, he made sure to only say that they were going to a port, not where they would be heading after that.

"Don't worry yourself, I have not said where we will be ending up, just a place we'll stop at." He whispers back to her, hoping to put her mind at ease "Besides, I'd know her if she was somepony who wanted me out the way, magical floaty orbs are not very common, even in Equestria." It was then that Flower commented on the state of the clouds, as Switch nods, looking up at them himself "Ah yes, that could be a bit difficult, luckily the next leg of our journey is through a set of caves, with any luck we can either avoid the storm, or hold out in the caves until it passes over." he says louder, so both can hear him.

"Do not worry yourself about my route; I am a seasoned traveler, I know of quite a few shortcuts that are kept hidden from most authorities in Equestria. I think we will get to our location perfectly within time and distance with this heading. And as I said just now, our next route takes us through a few disused smuggler's caves through the mountains, good little secret route when wanting to get somewhere fast and in relative comfort. It will get us out of the mountains and onto the next leg of our journey. Besides, I am aiming for a port that is very dear to me, and not one commonly frequented by others; best prices that way. But if you want to come along and make sure we are being all very good and not criminal, then go ahead. But you really won't have much to report on when you get back to whatever organisation you work with. And I doubt this would be cleared as holiday pay." he comments, picking up on her strange knowledge on situations nowhere near local to Ponyville, as well as her suggested connections with the locals of that area, and the fact she was running 'investigations' on some strange situation that had certainly not been reported on lately.

"And stop your worrying about us already, I happen to be very comfortable walking through conflicts; helped out with stopping a fair few smaller ones in my time, there is no risk to either myself or my companion; I am very much diplomatically capable. And not to suggest anything about you, but you seem to be doing more cooling things down than heating them up when you ain't concentrating." he jerks his head back at the dead trail of foliage in her wake "And who says we are going to Whitescar anyhow? I never said it, neither did my companion there. I don't actually know where we are going once we get to port, it will all depend on the voyages out that day, and prices for the journey, coupled with whatever fisherpony stories I hear in port." he smiles to her, pulling the wagon along again.

Flower gives a simple, quick nod to his reassurance of the situation, though, Flower still felt they should say as little as possible to the mare considering she came out of nowhere and seems to have some sort of strange magic that doesn't do much good to the nature around her. None the less, Flower kept her lips sealed around the stranger and had no intention of speaking to the stranger. The Pegasus stares up at the gloomy clouds and feels they should begin moving instead of continuing this conversation. Though, she didn't want to be rude and so she began to wander ahead of the stallion, not too far.

The Pegasus flaps her wings a bit, though, not yet taking flight as she watches the directions and movements of the clouds, trying to measure and predict just when the small shower of snow will arrive, based on the power and direction of the wind, as well as the shade and size of the clouds, it would most likely be within the next four hours. She trots back to Switch, "The snow will start in about four hours or so, we have nothing to worry about, though... It'll be a light shower and won't really grow over an inch or so... Also, I believe we can avoid the storm and go straight to the port, if we leave now we can probably avoid the mini snow shower before it even starts... It's really just in the vicinity of these mountains."

With that stated, Flower once again begins to walk at a slow pace ahead of them, she was still wary of the blue mare but knew that if she joined the entourage there was nothing she can do about, it would only be rude. So, Flower keeps quiet and continues on, understanding that she can't always have things set in stone without a few twists on the way, this random mare being one of them. It wasn't that Flower disliked the pony, it wasn't that at all, it's simply the fact that she held suspicions over her and just what connections she had. In the end, Flower's top priority was both her and Switch's safety and she simply didn't want one small mistake to get in the way of that.

EelWvW1.png

It was true that Ice Storm was merely presuming their seabound course based on their trajectory that they were currently pathing on. The ocean was a very large thing and to just presume that they were going to Whitescar, which is still an obvious first guess. Considering it is the closest non-mainland landmass to Equestria. It was just across Crimsonrine Bay. However, there are plenty of other places that they could be heading to as well. If they weren't heading to Whitescar, then where were they going? More importantly, where were they going that required them to go through restricted passes that were for under the radar for most of Equestria...? Smuggling caves, as he so called them. Was it really safe to be using those? What if somepony was doing a 'shipping run'? That would surely create some issues for them. "My apologies for my presumption then. Just Whitescar is the closest northern landmass that's not a mainland. So it's easy to presume anypony heading north is heading for it," she admitted.

She looked over to the pegasi briefly as she commented on the weather. She stated that the snow storm likely wasn't going to be large, but they could miss it all together if they left now. So, she was part of a weather team. To have that precise of knowledge over the weather, the conditions, and the wind currents in the region to be able to determine how long it would take for an ensuing storm to travel left no question. When the stallion told her that she again didn't need to worry about their safety, because he had dealt with scuffles in the past, and was quite diplomatic, she sighed. "Trust me, not everything can be solved diplomatically. I have first hoof experience in getting negotiators out of harms way when negotiations have gone south," she stated bluntly

She turned to the mare as she continued, stating that the weather was likely confined to the area of the mountains. If that was the case then they should miss it entirely, but in the off chance that they did get caught in a bit of the weather, it would be of no obstacle to them. She could tell that they were both still somewhat uneasy with her, and the stallion said he had no intentions of stopping her from accompanying them. She gave him a nod. "Thank you, trust me when I say that for the moment, at least, we are not enemies. weather we become enemies, well, is determined by your alignment and motives towards Equestria and the Royal Sisters"

"As for the reports that I have on the Hasufel Mountains, they are all just negative confirmations anyways. I won't deny that I have suspicions that something else is getting ready to go down somewhere else in Equestria, and they are trying to spread our defenses thin for an onslaught. So accompanying you can also help me get a better understanding of just what is going on in Equestria at the moment, even if it doesn't have to deal directly with you, passing through small settlements that we run across or other ponies will give insight, the port town as well," she said as she started to walk with them. "That being said, if I'm going to be accompanying you, at least for a bit, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Ice Storm, Lead Archmage from the Canterlot Magic Guild, Ice Division," she said with a smile, showing that she was opening up a bit but still being cautious.

Switch listens to the blue mare explain her reasoning behind thinking he and Flower were headed to Whitescar, reasoning that seemed solid for a pony that always worked with those that had ulterior motives, or against more specifically, but nonetheless she seemed like an alright sort once she became less judgmental of the two of them, taking them at face value at last hopefully. "Thank you for the apology, but I am sure you were within your right to assume as much." he comments calmly as he keeps walking along, the large wagon wheels turning pleasantly along.

The next thing she said however did irk him a bit, walking along she commented how she was usually the one to bail negotiators out of trouble when the going got tough, he rolls his eyes behind the security of his goggles "I am sure you do have more than enough experience with getting those who are unprepared out of trouble, but as one of the most learned and practiced weapons instructors in Equestria, I can promise you that I do not need others to get me out of harms way. It is a fact of my life in fact that every moment I live places me in the way of harm, and that is fun, for me at least. I never demand anypony comes along with me, and I never explicitly need anypony with me. So do not worry about my safety. My wagon has my flank." he smirks at what may seem like a joke at face value.

"As for Equestria and the Sisters, I like them, quite a fair bit actually. Not a huge fan of the guard, but you'll find many of us tutors are not a fan of guard forces; bunch of entitled ponies wearing buckets and flailing swords without consideration that every time a sword is drawn from its scabbard, it not only dulls the scabbard, but also the mind of the one using it. A guard will spend many hours dutifully tending to their weapons, just wish they would spend as much time tending to their minds as well." he says as he strolls along the path, leading into a large open cavern ahead of them, the insides dimly lit, and a mine cart style track running down the middle, the tracks being oddly wide for standard mine carts. 

He walks the wagon over and actually wheels it up onto the tracks, grooves in the wheels slotting into the track perfectly "Acquired this beauty of a wagon from an old smuggler, still works with the old style of tracks luckily. Under the radar, and over the speed of trotting. And more importantly for us; in cover so we don't get caught out in the snow." he says as he starts setting it up, sliding the harness back down the cart "Flower, can you quickly pull the levers inside please?" he asks as he turns to Ice again "Unfortunately for you, something going wrong in Equestria is more normal than something going right. Been months since I can say anything has gone to plan, and many other ponies say the same thing, my advice to you would be to remain vigilant, but the more you try to stick to a plan, the more that plan will drag you south in it's attempt to run off, sometimes it is best to take a step away from every plan you have, and instead start to consider what plans others may have, and what plans you know of, then instead plan for what to do when /that/ plan goes wrong." he leans down to check the wheels, his helmet falling off and landing against a rail behind them with a painfully hefty sounding clunk that probably dented the track a bit, the helmet being settled back onto Swtich's head, barely a mark on it. "But that's just my two bits, nothing for a guild master to be considering, I am sure, Miss Ice." he says calmly and without malice. "You can just call me Switch, everypony else does, except when they call me Teach, which I don't like."

Flower prefers not to take part in the conversation since she felt none of it applied to her in any way she could think of, although, Flower is quite a stubborn pony and will take a while to admit anything that is negative about and/or towards her. That isn't the main reason she is remaining quiet, she also simply doesn't enjoy talking with a stranger nor more than one pony at once, considering the fact all her life she only really spoke to one pony the most, that being the same mare she constantly brings up when seeing flowers or some sort of beautiful nature. While Flower was still very wary of the blue mare, she kept her lips zipped, she had much to ask and say but knew her questions would sound more like demands or interrogations. 

The purple Pegasus traveled ahead of the two, keeping her distance which was unusual considering she was a bit jumpier and cheerful before the blue mare arrived, it had nothing to do personally with the mare but rather the fact that she still held a suspicious and slightly eerie atmosphere around her, that may just be Flower, though. Flower spotted the cavern, already guessing they would be going through it. She slowed down to a stop, allowing Switch and the new mare to catch up, she turned around to face the two.

She could hear Switch talk about the wagon and such with their new companion, though, she didn't listen and simply carried out his request, going inside and pulling the levers carefully but with ease. She appears out not a minute later, nodding her head to show she did it. Even to Flower, it felt odd to not be talking, the entire time she had trying to talk as much as she could with Switch, and now she realized she spoke more with him than her own best friend. Although it didn't mean much since words aren't what defines friendship but rather the bond and care that links the two, that's at least what Flower thought. She noticed they were introducing themselves to each other, so she decided to lighten her mood up a bit so she didn't come off as an unfriendly pony, "He also doesn't like being called a hero," she pauses with a small laugh as well as an accompanying smirk, "I'm Flower Eyes, Flower for short..." Then her neverending silence continues, it's as if she has a fluctuating personality. One minute she is jumpy and friendly, the next she is silent and distant.

EelWvW1.png

Ice Storm listened to the stallion, whom she learned now that his name was Switch, speak about the guards. About how it was a fact of his life as one of the most learned and practiced instructors in Equestria, that he had no need for others getting him out of harms way. He seemed a tad bit on the arrogant side, but she could also make the same argument for herself in claiming that they were immensely safer with her presence. Of course, she wasn't wrong, but perhaps it would be so to presume that they were not safe to begin with. She also listened to him speak about the guards and how he wasn't too thrilled with them, though most inspectors weren't How they were always too quick to draw weapons and that every time a weapon was unsheathed it was dulled. A perk for her then, as her ice was as sharp as ever, but she got his meaning. He also added that it tended to dull their minds.

"You don't have to tell me about the guard's incompetence and absent mindedness. I witnessed their lack of willpower first hoof about four years ago during an attack on the Crystal Empire. All of the guards had been brainwashed to the point that they were guarding the enemies that were invading. I only wish I had the level of magic back then that I do now, perhaps more could have made it out of the spire before it fell..." she said with a heavy heart. The events of that day still played clear as day in her mind. Oh how she wished she had these then!! she could have possibly used her ice to re-solidify the crystal in the spire, at least long enough for it to have been repaired and prevented the collapse entirely. The Red Jarl would have been the one that was plastered on the wall instead of so many innocents... The more she thought about it, the angrier she became. It was a rare moment indeed as while she was deep in her trance, the look of her eyes gave a look of pure hatred. She didn't hate a lot of things, but after meeting the Red Jarl in person, and watching him slaughter so many... she seethed at the thought of him.

The orbs could sense her anger and began to spin faster around her. the air rapidly chilling once again and the grass under her freezing. When she felt the temperature drop though she blinked quickly and shook her head. "My apologies," she said toning the spheres back down. "I believe that these spheres are linked to my emotions, and are fueled by whatever emotion is present. I'm used to being able to hid them better, but these... don't let me hide them as much as I would like, and memories of that event enrage me," she admitted.

When he added that unfortunately for her, things in Equestria rarely go as planned. She nodded in agreement. She knew this first hoof as well. After all, like she had mentioned before. She was usually the back up for when things didn't go as planned. So she was very knowledgeable of that fact. When he started talking about the different ways to plan things she nodded. "I can understand a lot of those, and truthfully, I don't pre-plan much because of that. I don't start formulating a plan until I know exactly what kind of situation that I'm getting into. Even then, the first thing I plan is escape routes, and what terrain I can use to my advantage for the inevitable fight that will be coming. Otherwise, the only other thing that I set plans for are the businesses that I run. That though, is a franchise now, so I put forth my ideas to my employees and I let them use their ideas to shape mine. They know their markets better than I do, especially in Las Pegasus, and Seaddle," she said looking over to the pegasi that introduced herself as Flower. "A pleasure to meet ya! I'm Ice Storm! Though most of my friends end up calling me Icy." she finished with a smile before retracting the orbs to where they barely orbited her neck. In fact she could feel them a bit on her fur. This should leave the temperature alone for a bit so everypony can be comfortable.

He listens carefully for the telltale sound of a successful lever pull, the device being one which did things unknown even to him; if somepony asked him why they pulled the lever, he probably would not be able to answer, it was just the thing that ponies did with the wagon, it worked, and that was good enough for him. "Good job, Flower. Seems like it is nicely set up." he calls out, turning quickly when she makes note about his dislike of being called a hero, to which he quickly responds "That's not a thing to joke about, thank you." he calls out before checking around the wagon some more once Flower settled back into quiet. 

He listens carefully to Ice talk about the past, and her wishes to change it "Actually I don't think that would end well at all for you, miss. If there is one thing I have learned from my travels it is cause and effect. One incident stopped in time causes an avalanche of issues further down, just one life saved can doom hundreds in ways we would never believe. And sometimes the regret of our past mistakes can push our hooves into doing terrible things to stop something that we believe may mirror the same tragedy, only to find ourselves on stage in the guise of the villain we faced before. Regret is acceptable, but forgiveness, that is something we must strive to do. After all, the hardest pony to forgive is the one staring back through the mirror, but they are also the most important one to forgive." he says as he slides underneath the wagon.

That was when suddenly the ground became very cold underneath him, the bit of stone he was about to slide upon becoming coated in ice briefly, causing him to skid out the other side and barrel into the wall at quite an impressive speed, hitting with a moderately heavy thump he stumbles as he stands again "I'm okay! I relaxed my limbs before hitting. In case either of you are worried." he said, adjusting his goggles as he hears her explanation "I see, well it seems you have been given a mighty strange gift in those. I hope you won't be freezing my tail while asleep." he jokes as he walks back to his wagon, crawling underneath it to inspect the underside.

"Ah look, there we have it in the fur. Switch's law. Seems we have a crack in a couple of the pieces on the wagon, I think we should hold up here for the night while I get this fixed." he says, crawling out again as he shakes his head, frowning slightly "Well anyway, until I get this fixed, it seems our very own escape strategy is stuck on these rails for the night." he says as he listens to Ice speak about her businesses "I could never go into business myself, or at least into franchising like that. Partly due to my lack of money, and partly due to the fact that it would be wrong to profit off of teaching self defense and honor. And mostly due to the fact my skills purely works off of sharp shards of steel and the like. Can't market swords to fillies after all." he jokes as he walks into the wagon, coming out with a pan, filled with strange orange rocks, emitting a warmth and light "Brilliant things these little rocks. Equestria is steadily moving to use these instead of firewood so I hear. I can see why too." he places it down on the ground so they had a heat source.

The Pegasus watches in shock as Switch glides across and hits the wall, it was quite the startle but it seemed to do no such harm to him. After she is certain her friend is okay, she once again wonders off to mind her own business once more. Now, as stated before, Flower isn't a socially active pony when it comes to most strangers and those she feels eerie about, although, she was allowing herself to warm up to Ice Storm. Although, the Pegasus would very much prefer to stay quiet about herself until she learns more about her new companion.

Now that Flower thinks about it, seeing Switch and Ice get along quite well reminds her of home and her Best Pony Pal Cherry blossom. It makes her sad that she won't be seeing the nature-loving pink pony for quite some time, it saddens her even more about how worried her friend must be. Of course, Flower herself would be just as worried if Cherry vanished into thin air without a single trace, in fact, she might even go mad and search all over Equestria for her friend... Not to mention, she even believes she would go to the Changeling Kingdom just to make sure none of those pests took her first friend.

Flower listens to their conversation in the distance, she wasn't exactly one for giving wise words upon this subject, her line of experience with wisdom would come with social interaction and social problems, that is all. Her life was rather boring so she had no interesting stories to tell nor any words to give, so she stayed quiet per usual and instead decided to make herself useful. Well, by useful, that means Flower would do the only thing she is good at, and that is helping herself. She excuses herself from the two ponies without a word, flying into the air only to return with a fluffy white cloud that she carefully picked out. She knew which to take and not, ones to kick and leave alone, this cloud was nothing but a dud that would prove to be nothing but an accessory if left where it was, so, the mare decided to take advantage of the free cloud and use it as a bed.

Flower lands on the cloud gently, smiling at the fluffiness, clouds were always Flower's favorite things when it came to flying in the sky, they're absolutely amazing beds. The Pegasus lets out a sigh, laying her head on her hooves and looking down at her companions, it felt quite boring to simply listen to their conversation but Flower's motto is, "If it's not necessary to speak, then what's the point?" While it may be a very unfriendly motto, is something Flower has gone by for years without end, although, she put that motto aside when meeting Switch. 

EelWvW1.png

It seemed that he took a bit offense to the Hero comment that Flower had mentioned. She didn't comment on the reaction. For those who didn't like the extra attention, they were adamant about it. She herself was like that to an extent. She didn't like to gloat, she didn't care about glory, she didn't care about fame, she didn't care about fortunes... the only thing she cared about was making sure everypony went home, in the same number of pieces they left in. He further added that he didn't think that going back and fixing what happened would result well for her. That a small change in the past could have drastic affects on the future. "Oh, I understand that. I didn't mean actually going back and fixing what happened, but if I had this ability then well, things would have been different. I mean, I suppose it is always possible that somewhere else in the spire when it collapsed there was other corruption that was weeded out, but that's not an idea that I'm overly fond of," she stated.

She knew now that there were rebel agents and another organization that was Tartartus bent on destroying the regime of the two sisters. Thinking back, there probably were quite a few generals that fell when the Spire did. Stopping the Spire from falling would have let them escape as well. Perhaps the loss of a few.... in the end outweighed the possible loss of many, many more if those generals got out. Still, she didn't like that train of thought. That train of thought lead down a dangerous path. One that she didn't want to accidentally lead herself down. At the mentioning of forgiveness, she agreed for the most part, but there were certain things that... in her mind were unforgivable. The Red Jarl wasn't following orders. He was orchestrating the entire thing. She would see him fall if it was the last thing that she did.

About that time, Switch hit one of the patches of ice that she had accidentally made from her brief fit of rage. When he did, he went tumbling and careened into a wall. She wasn't exactly sure herself where the wall came from. had she made that too by accident? No matter, he said that he was okay, which was the important thing. He mentioned something about Switch's Law though and the fact that there was now a couple cracks in pieces of the wagon and that they would have to stop for the evening. He also made a remark with a playful jab, stating that he hoped that she wouldn't freeze his tail while the slept. She blushed furiously. She in her headstrongess to help them, she completely forgot about her own... sensitive overnight issues. "Sorry about that. I'm still not used to these things, and while they've made some things better, they've made a few things worse as well." she said scratching her neck a bit.

At the mention of stopping though, she also noticed that Flower moved up to the sky long enough to grab a cloud and pull it down. IT appeared that she was going to us it as a bed for the night. It was a good idea, once that she unfortunately couldn't replicate. she wised that she could though, would have made hiding things at least somewhat possible. As it was though, she figured she should address it before the morning. It would be less awkward to explain now than it would in the morning after she woke up in a puddle. She spoke up, a bit hesitantly at first. "I... I don't think you need to worry about that... to my knowledge I haven't frozen anything... but I still wouldn't sleep too close to me. My affinity to ice has some.... rather embarrassing side effects... and... sometimes I leak..." she blushed before looking in her saddle bag to check and see how many of her overnight pants she had left. Not that it mattered, since she got the orbs she still leaked every night.

"Well if you ain't fond of it, then just stop thinking about it." he says as he starts to tap away at the wooden axle of the wagon, frowning as he vanishes into the main area of the wagon, coming out with a bowl and some various plants, starting to crush the plants together as he places it on the heat between the periodic crushing of the contents, checking it each time until he was happy with the result, putting it aside to cool he looks back at the wheels "Can't wait to get to the next scrapper's yard. Replace the old parts for some less old pieces that work." he grumbles as he starts checking the sides of the wagon for damage, slowly moving onto the harness as he studies it carefully "Ah good, may even be able to afford this one." 

He picks up the bowl again, sliding under the wagon again he starts placing it onto the cracks in the axle and wheels before his horn lights up, he goes to crawl out again, checking his goggles were still on correctly he looks back over to Ice "Ah I see, makes sense really. Overload of natural power, has to go somewhere. At least you don't explode like the last pony I met with... actually never mind. Probably best not to think about that." he smiles as he sits next to his wagon, staring into the heat of the rocks.

He looks up to Flower sat on her cloud, shaking his head with a smile as he watches the display. It looked like such a relaxing perch, but then again he had... he looks around "Rocks. I have rocks." he says to himself as he stands up, moving back to his wagon he kicks a part of the wall, flipping out a cabinet of swords, taking one by the hilt in his mouth he goes back to his spot, practicing some relatively basic moves with the blade, and yet despite the simplicity of the swings he was doing, one could gather from the way he did these moves that it would be best not to be in the way if it ever connected, as despite being simple, each swing carried an elegance and force that not many ponies ever matched, he seemed a lot more calm like this as well, almost like this was his form of meditation.

The young mare found herself simply listening to their conversation, a frown adorning her features as she felt even more lonely the more they talked. Of course, it wasn't their fault really but more of Flower's for being suddenly distant and quiet. As of now, all she really wanted was to see and speak with her best friend, Cherry. Flower let out soft hums, her front right hoof hanging from her cloud-bed and swinging back and forth, it was obvious the mare was bored and tired at the same time, although, nothing could be done since she always seemed to be either bored or tired, rarely will she be satisfied. Flower turned onto her back, staring up at the sky which was slowly dimming and becoming darker, stars swarming in clusters all across. 

Flower could hear the sounds of some sort of object swinging in the air, she peeks over the side of her cloud and catches a glimpse of Switch in his own world. She allowed her body to slide off her cloud, like water, gracefully falling to the ground and landing on her hooves without a sound. Flower sat down on the ground and made herself comfortable, "We should play a game... Like twenty-questions... Or whatever..." Flower thinks over her choice of words, her lips pressed together as she realized she sounded like a moody filly (Not that she hadn't gone through that phase), "I mean... We should, uh... Get to know one another and like... Talk... And... Questions?" Flower mentally hit herself for sounding absolutely ridiculous, "What I am trying to say is... Let's grow comfortable with one another... And... Ask each other questions so we can get to know one another better... Good idea?" While her words still sounded a bit silly, they made more sense than earlier.

EelWvW1.png

Ice nodded when he told her to stop thinking about things that irritated her. It really was a simple concept but in reality it was much harder to do than anypony gave it credit for. It did help though that they slowly started moving away from the topic. Switch then stepped into the main part of the wagon and then returned with a bowl and some plants that he was heating and crushing in it. So, this pony knew at least some alchemy then. She wasn't well versed in it herself, but she knew at least a mortal and pestal was.  She also listened to Switch comment on her little issue, which, she would need to address herself here in a moment, before they got too deep in conversation. That way if it went on for any length and they got tired she wouldn't accidentally fall asleep without it. At least he wasn't making fun of her for it. As he mentioned, that much natural power has to go somewhere. While he spoke he seemed to be under the cart doing something with the wheels, and spreading the mixture on the cracks. It was apparent that he had made an adhesive of some kind. He also mentioned about hoping to afford to get better parts for the wagon. "I might be able to help with that. We'd have to dock for a day in Seaddle though for me to gather the funds," she smiled.

She also watched as he opened a compartment that had many swords in it and paid attention to his moves. He definitely wasn't a slouch. In fact, he very much knew what he was soing. He wasn't kidding when he said that he was one of the most practiced martial artists in the land. She couldn't boast the same martial prowess herself but you'd be hard pressed to find anypony that has a better mastery of ice then her. About this point, she heard Flower speak up, asking about a game of twenty questions or something of the like so that they could start to get to know each other more. Ice Storm smiled. "I think that would be a lovely idea! I'll just need to take care of something before we get started," she said before a small Ice wall blocked her from view for a few moments. It only lasted for a minute or two and when it dropped, she was wearing one of her nighttime protection pants. If anything it would make the puddle smaller and she already mentioned the issue. Naturally she'd have some precautions for it. She sat with a small crinkle, but just smiled. "Alright! Who should go first?"

This Ice pony did seem very hard to pin down, first of all she seemed like a government agent type pony, with her talk of others and assignments, however he also knew that those types of jobs paid very rarely, then she was also the head of a guild, however that usually costed more money than it paid out, and now she was offering to donate some funds to repair his wagon, a move that would take them off course however. But the money part still stood strange. It meant that her franchise was not only real, but also must be very profitable, certainly a pony of many jobs, but it left him wondering what jobs she could be hiding from them. "No, that will not be necessary. I shall get the parts I need myself on the way to our destination. I do not take charity." he said firmly, a lot more firm than perhaps he had been so far, though it could have been the sword between his teeth.

Flower then spoke suddenly, asking to play some kind of game, or just ask questions so they could get to know eachother. Switch thought carefully about this, eventually deciding he didn't have that many secrets that could be found out by some game. He does one final spin with his blade before thrusting it back into the slot it came out of, getting the measurements perfect. "Sure, why not. I think it would be best if we got to know eachother. You can start, Flower." he suggests, kicking the side of the wagon as a step folds down, Switch sitting down on the step. It seemed this wagon certainly had enough space for everything, and then space hidden inside of space.

Flower's magenta eyes widened, she frowned at the mention of her going first, although, she shouldn't argue considering she suggested it. Flower moved her cloud down to the ground and sat on it, thinking about a question to ask her companions, "Me? I... Fine..." She pauses, clears her throat, and then continues, "Where were you both born? I was born in Cloudsdale... By the way, you have to answer the question you ask as well... And uh... You can ask either one person or both... I guess..." She shrugs and looks away.

While Flower may have suggested the game, she felt a bit embarrassed about telling them about herself and immediately regrets the decision. Her personality seemed to take a complete spin into another direction lately and even she couldn't tell why it was most likely due to realization hitting her. She realized she simply left her friend and entire life just to go on an adventure with a someone she barely knew for who knows how long. Although, this game could put her at ease and help her better understand her decision as well as Switch and Ice.

EelWvW1.png

Ice Storm nodded to Switch as he commented that he would find a way to get the parts that he needed himself along the way. That he didn't like taking donations in anyway. She could understand that. She herself was the same way. She didn't like taking donations, and was usually the one now giving donations. She could see him kinda questioning a bit when she mentioned that she could help him. She knew that she wasn't much to look at right now, but she was in fact one of the wealthier mares in Canterlot at the moment. She put Upper Crust and her husband to shame. She was also smart with her investments and didn't needlessly throw money at anything that she couldn't rightly afford. A few grand to fix up a traveling cart was a drop in the bucket for her.

She also listened when Switch also acknowledged Flower's question on the game and insisted that she went first. She did that by starting off by asking where everypony was born, and then telling herself where she was born. She also added that any question that you asked was also a question that you yourself had to answer, and the question could be directed at either one pony or both other ponies. Ice shifted a bit to get comfortable and nodded. "Well, I was born in Fillydelphia, but I was only there a few years. A mess of complicated family issues lead to me basically raising myself in Canterlot, putting myself through school, and The Canterlot Gardens was my home for many of nights. I didn't mind it that much, as I was, and still am comfortable in extreme cold, so winters never bothered me, and when it rained I just made a box of ice to sleep in," she admitted before looking to Switch for him to answer. She figured that he would probably have the next question, and then she would have the question after his. It was good cause it gave her time to think of something to ask.

Switch rubbed his chin, thinking back he sighs, hearing Ice's answer it certainly struck a nerve with him, he seems to sit there thinking for a strange amount of time considering how simple the question was. "Well I wasn't really born anyplace." he says casually "Just keep looking forwards, so I'm afraid to say I've rather forgotten my old homestead." he claims, leaning against his wagon "It's a mighty shame really, but it happens when you spend your life on the tracks, becomes hard to remember which one leads back home, eventually they become so mixed together that every road just becomes your home." it was a very impressive lie really, especially with how calmly it was that he said it. He shakes his head "Sounds like a rough start for you, Miss Ice. Certainly seems like you managed to turn the whole thing around though, which is good."

He thinks about the next question "So... What inspired all of you to take to the road today of all days? For me it was that the transit to Long Guo is both easiest and cheapest on days like today, and I'll need all the bits I can spare if I am to be able to find a rumored crashed airship from the invasion of the Storm King to strip down for the motor parts and fulfill the final additional design to the wagon that was suggested to me, using the mechanism of the fan turbines split two ways, and use one turbine for each pair of wheels, and also do some research into the metal quality for possible uses in sparring dummies so I can safely train others with live blades." he says happily, smiling as he recounts his reasoning.

Flower clears her throat, feeling a bit uneasy that her answer was so short and they both seemed to tell a small story behind their homes, Flower expected the game to be a simple answer rather than an answer and explanation. Although it didn't matter to her, it was an easier way to get to know one another. The Pegasus thinks over the question and looks away, staring off into the distance and wondering how to answer since even now she is questioning why she tagged along. She sat up a bit and thought for about a minute or less, while she didn't have a solid inspiration or answer, she could explain what she did know.

"I... Um... I don't know, I don't think I was in my right mind at the time... From the stress that day and just all the work, I suppose I just wanted to get out of working for the time being and didn't understand what I was getting myself into, not that I am unhappy about my decision.. Well... I... I guess I am kinda unhappy but I mean, I made friends... That's something I suppose..." Flower rubs her snout and shrugs, "I think that if I was in my right mind at the time, I wouldn't have left knowing I was leaving behind my home and best friend. Though, that means I wouldn't be able to explore or go on this adventure... I guess this is also an opportunity to like... Debut myself to follow my passion... I've always wanted to become a singer, I know, a shocker... I just need to work on my confidence..." Flower blushed, looking down embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ramble like that... I hope you don't take what I said the wrong way."

EelWvW1.png

When Switch asked what had made them decide to take to the road today, Ice thought it her answer, and as he responded to the question starting that he couldn't remember where he was born, or that he was born nowhere. He said that he just keeps looking forward and doesn't settle in one area too long. She didn't buy it, but she didn't want to question him on it right now. It would sound interrogative. She wasn't in the mood for an interrogation. 

His question peaked her interest though, though mainly the second half of it when he was explaining his own answer. As she thought. There was more going on here than what met the surface. She had many questions now. Ones that would definitely make it apparent that she's being entirely open herself, and now questions the training that he had been given the guards.

She held her tongue while Flower answered. She said that she didn't think that she was in her right mind when she agreed to come along. That she had been dealing with a lot of stress and just wanted to get out of working. That had she been thinking, she wouldn't have left her home and best friend behind. She added that while she had made friends she still wasn't happy with her decision to leave. She did as through that it was an opportunity to debut herself and follow her passion for singing.

"It is true that sometimes the best opportunities come from a path that seems like a bad choice to begin with. While I can't say for your situation, when I made the choice I made as a foal... Many nights I thought it was the wrong choice. That maybe of I went home evening would be okay. Something stopped me every time though, and that thing will be shining upon us within the hour. The inspiration that came from the pony behind that silver disk in the sky is a constant reminder, that even in the darkest of times when everything seems hopeless, there is light at the end of tunnel. However, those who stop in the tunnel and give up, usually perish without seeing the light," she told them before turning back to Switch.

"That being said, to answer your question. The reason that I took to the roads today was because of my mission in the mountains. I can't go into to many details into the mission itself, as it was top secret classified mission assigned only to the upper tier... investigators of my organization. I can't give the name of that organization either but I assure that we are, but aren't government affiliated. In a way, we answer directly to the Princesses," she said with a pause before continuing.

"With that said, the answer to your own question intrigues me. The Storm King is something we are very interested in. I am particularly  interested in this fallen wreckage myself, but was not intending on embarking on this expedition until a later point when all of my combat squad was available. However, I am very much eager to learn how they were able to get by everything we had with no effort, and look for any information inside the logs that might suspect my organization has a mole," she mentioned.

He listens carefully and intently to what Flower had to say, genuinely interested by her answer; it took a special kind of pony to up and go on an adventure without any planning, and yet here she was; any information that could explain why would certainly help him to figure out what drove her; as for now Switch had no idea what could motivate a pony this cheery to tag along, despite the fact she was leaving her friends behind, and her explanation explained everything to him with a nice amount of detail, starting off as impulse to escape work, but now? Now it seemed more like she was following the trail of adventure, something that he had a passion for doing himself. "No offence taken at all, honestly I would be slightly freaked out if you were fine with the whole thing; like who is that carefree huh?" he laughs slightly "And I can imagine you as a singer, you do have a lot of confidence and style, just you do seem to let the moment freak you out it seems, but that is natural. When I get into a duel, I'm usually terrified when starting it. The start is always the hardest part, but when you get moving its easier to keep on going, if you understand what I mean."

He then listens very carefully to Ice, hoping the bait he laid would be taken, which it was very well of course, give them exactly what they want and they will often let something slip. He now knew for instance that she was part of an elite organisation most likely with selective accountability, which usually came with high budgets and low numbers, operating autonomously. Meaning that if she was after this, most likely she would not stop to get at it, and if he tried to get it first, most likely would be classed as some kind of threat and locked in a nice metal room. He shakes his head "Pfft, well it's sort of obvious how they managed to get through all of your defences, it's one of the oldest forms of pegasi based combat. Mask your approach with storms, flying either in or above the cloud layer, and deploy in overwhelming numbers in multiple urban centers so that your enemies are spread thin, take out tactical figures, and hold the population hostage. Speed based Guerrilla tactics where the bigger the better." He waves his hoof "The real question to ask, is why the issue of the outside world's occupation was not addressed sooner by the figures of power. A mobilized Equestrian militia on the offensive would have easily been able to take back settlements taken by the Storm King, and strip forces before they had a hoofhold. Even after all of this we don't seem to have the best of relationships with the outside settlements, but anyway, politics are for politicians and bankers." he says with a grin as he checks under his wagon again "For me, it's just further proof that a decorative guard force should be separate to a combat ready one. And if you think it is the work of your mole, then I'd thoroughly suggest just looking for the first or last pony to report on the signs of invasion. But I ain't a part of your super secret organisation, and perhaps that is where part of your problem stems, when all of your agents spend their lives lying and tricking to think they are somepony else, it's not that hard to lie to the ponies you work with. It's all secrets and spies." he says as he taps the wheels carefully, listening to the sound they made.

The mare blushed and looked down at her hooves, a shy smile appearing on her face which seemed rare after the long hours that have spent with her poker face and silence, "Thank you... I wish I wasn't so shy, my friend said it's what makes me, me... I will overcome that fear one day, so I am not worried about it getting in the way." she rubbed her snout and laid down on her cloud, letting out a long sigh. Once again, the long conversation the other two ponies had was just a blur in her mind, for once, she wished they wouldn't speak about guards and princesses and simply just spoke about themselves or other things... Although, she didn't want to be rude and kept her lips sealed. Flower sat up only to stretch her wings before laying back down.

While Flower didn't care much about secret missions, powerful ponies, princesses, royal guards and whether they're needed or just accessories, or even just talk about things related to that... She still paid attention to see if she could contribute to the conversation, although, nothing came up to provide that opportunity. This once again gave her this sense of confusion and feeling of not being included, she's used to this though and so it doesn't bother her at all. All the mare's life, she's only speaking to one mare and that is the friend she always mentions, she doesn't need a group of friends to get by and so in her mind... She believes that's a strength of some sort, not needing to rely on others.

"I think we should get back to the game... Uhh... It's your turn, Ice."

EelWvW1.png

"Storms like that, especially storms that don't coincide with anything that's been ordered from the weather factory, and are not in unpatrolled regions are immediately questioned. An Armada that size would not have been able to get through all of the uncontrolled airspace. Not without help and somepony telling them exactly where they are. Everything just lined up too perfectly... As you said, so many counter measures could have been taken, but none were. It's my job to find out why," she said as Flower commented that they were starting to get off course and that they should get back to the game. Ice Storm nodded. She wanted to talk more with Switch on the situation that was now at hoof. She did nod at the statement that Switch made though. They could no longer rely on the guards to be combat ready. They needed something more. They needed a group of ponies that could be ready at a moments notice. She knew that she was one of those ponies.

When Flower turned to her and told her that it was her turn to ask a question, it got her out of thinking about the defenses and more about the topic at hoof, which was actually getting to know the ponies that she was traveling with. At the moment, they knew where each other was born, and why they were now traveling on this adventure. Some of the reasons were a bit more sound than others, but everypony was here now, so might as well make the best of what was around them. "Well, I suppose that we should continue with another classic. How did everypony get their cutie mark? The only thing I can honestly say about mine is the time frame of which I got it. It was when I was running away from Fillydelphia on my way to Canterlot. I got stuck in a blizzard on the path up the mountain, and I remember getting so tired that I couldn't move anymore. Suddenly I felt a massive surge of energy, and then blacked out. When I woke up, I was in an igloo, the storm outside was gone, and I had my cutie mark. I have no idea what really happened, or how long I was unconscious for, so that's as much as I know," she stated following the rules and answering her own question.

Archived