The Next Generation (Closed)

GigiThePug

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Alrighty!))

The Castle is normally busy in the early morning, Guards doing their shift change, and the Castle Staff going about the regular chores. For Illusion, sleep was more of a past time, a sort of perk from his Father’s genes. He walked past the throne room doors, where his Mother was reading from a scoll, “Heading out to Auntie Twilight’s.” He raised his voice so she could hear. Celestia waved a hoof, “Let me know when you’ll be home, and no shape-shifting to get free pastries.” She replied to him monotonously. Illusion had to sigh, He had guessed that would come up sooner or later, “Yes Ma’m.” He said before teleporting to the top of the Castle and looking over the land. Illusion breathed in through his nostrils before taking off into the sky and into a dive, heading for Ponyville.

Meanwhile in Ponyville, Blitz started off his morning in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. When he finished with a final spit into the sink he glanced at his brush, and went white with horror, and realized he’d used his Sisters brush by accident. Frantically trying to cover hus tracks and cleaned off the brush and washing out his mouth, then rushed out before his sister came around. “She’s gonna claw my ears off!” He thought to himself fearfully.

Claire had just woken up and had been fixing her bed. Thanks to Luna, Clair had gotten a good nights sleep and was in a cheerful mood today. She was hoping no one would mess it up. She eyed Blitz as he frantically rushed out of the bathroom. 'Strange." she thought to herself, "Blitz usually takes his time in the bathroom..". Claire just brushed it off. Maybe he was in a productive mood today...for once. Claire headed into the bathroom and started to brush her teeth, when she noticed that her tooth brush had been wet already. "Thats strange..usually my toothbrush is already dry in the morning." she wondered. "Blitz!" she hollered, "Why's my tooth brush wet!" Claire stuck her head out of the bathroom; then took herself and the toothbrush to her brothers room. Barging inside, she stomped up to her brother, "Did you do anything to my toothbrush?" she growled. 

Blitz leaned back with a bead of sweat rolling down his face, “Uhhhh-“ He started off before swallowing, “I may have used it by accident!” He squealed out, bracing for the incoming barrage. The inability of lying to his little sister seemed like a curse than a blessing, especially in times like these.

Half-way to Ponyville, Illusion cut his trip time in half by teleporting the rest of the way, landing just short of the door to Twilights home. Knowing how his Cousin usually is, he sat down and waited patiently. Conjuring a floating watch in front of him to watch the time, “Five Bits she’s late.” He said out loud to no pony in particular.

Claire was about to smack Blitz in the face, but stopped herself and closed her eyes. Her hoof was right in front of his face and she slowly lowered it. Claire breathed in and out slowly. "I wont let you ruin my day. So scram out of here before I change my mind!" she opened her eyes and stared at him. 

Starburst quickly ran through the castle, each step echoing through the large hallways. She was not gonna be the one late. Starburst quickly opened the castle doors to then see Illusion standing right in front of her. "Dang," she whispered, under her breath. Starburst cleared her throat, "Hey. I see i'm the one who's late today.."

(Hope I got that right that Illusion was meeting her.)

((Yeah, I’m trying to stick with my characters personality Traits from their original designs.))

Blitz grinned nervously and slowly sidestepped around her before bolting out of the room, “Terribly Sorry!”He yelled back and ran out of the house, He remembered Illusion and Starburst do their once-in-a-while morning pastry get together when their parents gave them time off.

Illusion made the watch poof away before rubbing his chin in thought, “Only a by a few seconds, we’ve both had our days. I would have been earlier but my Mother gave me some last minute Spells to study, how’s your life going?” He shrugged as he spoke about his usual spell studies with his Mother, Magic came fairly natural to him, considering who his Parents are. He knew Starburst could relate in a similar way with her Parents.

Starburst just shrugged, "I woke up like half an hour ago. Nothing really has happened to me today, except my mom annoying me.." she mumbled the last part. She then saw Blitz sprinting towards the two. "I wonder what he did this time.." and just sighed. Starburst figured that it had something to do with Claire (like usual). 

Claire was bored so she decided to follow her brother, except she walked. She was kind of lazy and didn't want to wast her energy. On the way, she picked up a few pastry, for herself Blitz, Illusion, and Starburst; since they were probably hanging out. Claire arrived shortly and her two horns were glowing as her magic lifted a pastry in her mouth. "Hey guys." she said, as she swallowed the delicious sweet. "Oh, also I brought extra pastry's for everyone. I'm in a good mood so don't get used to it."

“He does have Claire as his little Sister...”He reminded Starburst calmly. Illusion glanced at a nervous Blitz, then looked at an unusually calm Claire, figuring the bigger half-dragon was just dreading when his little Sister would snap on him in an instant. For fearing to put Blitz on an even thinner wire, he dismissed the subject and used his magic to take a free pastry, “Thank you Claire, a pleasure to see you as always. So whats the special occasion? I’ll need to remember it for more Pastries.” He asked before taking a bite. Blitz slowly took a pastry and started enjoying it’s mouth watering taste, “You can never go wrong with Pastries for Breakfast.” He said joyfully.    

((Hahahaha I can’t even with that scene XD ))the_prank_pt_5_by_kilala97-d6vfef7.jpg

((I’m imagining this for Claire when she gets scary.))

((Hahaha yes I saw that one too))

((Starburst also is an alicorn cuz why not))

"No occasion really. I got a good nights sleep last night for once and i've had a good day so far." she shrugged. This was a lie. Claire got the usual sleep, and just decided to be nice today. 

Starburst gladly took a pastry and also used her magic and lifted a pastry into her mouth. "Mmm yes Claire. I wish you gave us free pastrys everyday" she said in delight, then took the rest. "Hey!" Claire yelled as Starburst ate them all. Starburst instantly regretted it. "Heheh.." she laughed nervously. Claire got scary when she was angry. Starburst hated to be the reason for Claire's good day to fall apart. But, it was too late to fix this. 

((Hahaha I enjoy these kinds of comics more than i should))

Illusion stepped in between Claire and Starburst, simultaneously maneuvering Starburst behind him with his tail, “We’re heading back into Town anyway Claire, I’ll buy more Pastries, just for you.” He said cooly while lightly swatting Starburst over the head with his tail. Blitz started quickly nibbling his pastry as he watched the scene unfold.

"You better." Claire replied and just stared at Starburst. Claire huffed and sat on one of the steps of the castle. "Hey why don't we all go camping?" Starburst suggested, "Eh." Claire shrugged. She didnt enjoy camping, she was just annoyed by the mosquitoes. Then again, she could use some sort of spell or bug spray. "I guess i'll go if you guys do." Claire sighed and leaned on her back and putting her hoofs behind her head for support. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. "Wow that mare can fall asleep anywhere.." Starburst thought aloud.

Blitz nodded, “If sleeping was a sport, she’d be undefeated world wide. In any case, Camping does sound fun, give me some space to stretch out.” He said cracking his neck side to side. Illusion smirked, “You just want the space to be a dragon and do dragon things, we all know what you do in your ‘secret’ visits to the Everfree.” He told him slyly. In truth Illusion enjoyed the idea, chilling by the fire with friends and marshmallows, he couldn’t think of a better time. “I hear Rainbow Falls is a pretty popular place, haven’t been there for a few years now.”

Archived