The Next Generation (Closed)

GigiThePug

Claire snored quietly. Starburst laughed at the joke that Blitz had made, then glanced over at Illusion as he spoke. “Good idea. Rainbow falls it is. Also, Blitz do you mind waking up your sister?” Starburst only asked this since she didn’t want to be atacked. She knew how Claire acted when she gets woken up from a nap. Long story short, she didn’t act so friendly. Starburst’s horn glowed; using her magic, she pushed Blitz next to Claire and slapped her. Starburst made it look like Blitz has slapped her. She quickly stood beside Illusion, waiting to see her reaction. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starburst gasped as Claire’s eyes snapped open. She instantly was on her  hoofs, “Who slapped me...” she questioned, horns glowing. Claire’s eyes looked like daggers as she stared at everyone, examining them. Her head snapped in Starburst’s direction. “ILLUSION I HATE YOUUUU” Starburst yelled as she flew quickly off the ground. Claire started to run on ground after her. Fire flew out of her mouth and hit Starburst in the process. Starburst fell to the ground and groaned in pain. “Think about the next time you slap me.” Claire hissed and started to walk back. 

Illusion just chuckled as Blitz stared wide eyed, “I think she got the point both ways. Why don’t Claire and I get the food, Star and Blitz can get the tents.” He suggested as he half-flew half jogged to catch up with Claire. Blitz exhaled in relief, “Why do you do these things Starburst? She already has a short enough temper.” He inquired simply.

(no service for a bit) 

Starburst stood up from the ground and quickly dusted herself off, "I don't know. I thought it would work and she would end up slapping you." she shrugged. Claire stopped at a food store. Claire got a cart from the front of the store and went ahead into the aisle. She picked marshmallows, chocolate bars, and finally gram crackers and inserted them in the cart. She also went ahead and bought some meat to cook over the fire. "Alright Illusion just pick out whatever you think I left out." Claire said, stopping and looking back.

((I do this irl whenever I go camping.))

Illusion levitated a fee pastries off the shelf and put them in a bag, “I did tell you I’d get you some Pastries. I’m all good.” He told her evenly.

Blitz packed the cart full with all the camping gear he had, two tents, four sleeping bags with pillows, and a few tikki torch’s for Claire. She might appreciate them, He thought hopefully.

"Alright." Claire replied, pushing the cart towards the cash register. She gave the pony enough bits to pay for everything and lifted the bags with her magic. 

"What are the torches for?" Starburst questioned, as she looked at Blitz picking them up. 

((I was actually re-reading over everything, then you replied. Weird lol))

((Apologies, It’s been awhile since I’ve played a Lifestyle RP))

”You didn’t have to pay for everything, Claire.” Illusion spoke as they left the store.

”Oh these? Their for Claire, I know how much she hates the bugs, so I figured I’d bring them for her.” Blitz explained with a smile.

Claire shrugged, "Its fine. Every time we go somewhere you or somepony else ends up paying for everything..and I guess I felt bad.". All of a sudden, Claire had realized what she has just said then stopped in her tracks, "Don't tell anypony I just said that." and stared at him. Claire then continued walking like nothing happened.

"Oh wow, thats actually really nice of you Blitz. Maybe I should pick some stuff up for her to make up for the whole slap thing." Starburst said, as she began walking to the crystals and gems for her to snack on. Starburst knew that since Claire was half dragon half pony, she could only eat the small gems.

((Its late but happy new year btw))

((Thanks you too))

Illusion smiled slightly as he watched her go, “You put on a tough front Claire, but underneath your just as Kind. I consider it your best quality.” He said softly, before he followed her out.

Blitz smiled, “Glad to see your also trying get on her good side too. It’s rare to see her in such high spirits, so we should really try to make the most of it instead messing it up for her.” 

After a while of silence Claire decided to break the awkwardness, "So where is the camp site exactly?" Claire asked, "I hope its close. Im getting tired..".

"Yeah. Same to you too." Starburst smiled back.

"Alright. What should Starburst and I do once we get there?" Claire thought for a few seconds then spoke, "Maybe we could start the fire." she shrugged. 

((Well, if your up for it, I can shake things up a bit. Unless you want to keep it Lifestyle.))

Illusion nodded, “Gathering firewood while we set up Camp will be a good trade, I’m sure Blitz will let you light it.” He added with a sly smirk at Her.

((*prepares to crack knuckles*))

Illusion and Claire met up with Blitz and Starburst at the edge of town, from there they trekked down the road heading east. The four friends passed by many sights, to which they would linger for a few minutes to take in the beauty. The only trouble they met was a single Diamond Dog, who found himself facing Blitz head on, barely tucking in his tail before running off. They were just ten minutes away when Illusion stopped the group, there was a stale scent that drifted in the wind. Blitz flicked his tail, “Changlings, it’s pretty stale, probably been a few days.” He reported confidently. Illusion started walking forward again, “Then it should be alright, besides,” He looked back with a smile, “Who’s gonna mess with a Half-Alicorn, two half-dragons, and the daughter of a Princess and Royal Guard Captain?” 

((Sorry. I just wanted to do this.))

Claire got a disgusted look on her face. Blitz was right, it was the smell of changelings but it has a kick to it, Claire ignored this. "Maybe whoever's looking for trouble." Starburst replied as they walked through the sights. All of a sudden, starburst  suddenly disappears without the group noticing. But then after five minutes or so Claire notices the changeling smell getting stronger and says something, "Hey guys wheres Starburst? That changeling smell is really strong.." as soon as she said this there were a few changelings behind them. They surrounded "What the-?!" Claire yelled, as she kicked a few in the face. "Why do the changelings look like that?? I thought they reformed!" she yelled. As each of them kicked one, three more came. All of a sudden, starbursts voice could be heard, "That's because they are my changelings.". Claire turned around and to face Starburst, while blowing fire at a few changelings. A green flash of light surrounded her as Starburst began changing into..Queen chrysalis.

Chrysalis cackled as Illusion said this, "Treaty? My changelings and I never ACTUALLY agreed to the treaty. Celestia was a fool to think I, Queen of the changelings would agree to the treaty!" she pounded her hoofs into the ground as laughed once more, then stood up again. "If any of you go against me and my changelings then I WILL hurt your so called friend." Chrysalis stepped aside as some changelings revealed Starburst in some kind of green force-field cage. "I have improved my cages." Starburst was unconscious as Chrysalis continued  If your friend stays in here for a few hours, she will turn into one of us." Claire growled and showed her fangs as the changelings took her away; "SO I will make a trade." Queen Chrysalis smirked.

Blitz almost lost his balance as Illusions magic power burst out into a large aura surrounding him, his eyes wide with rage, “My Mother once told me, Friendship is not to be taken lightly, so this will be your last warning. Give us back our Friend!” Illusion growled again as his eyes turned into slits.

"Alright. If you want to play like that." Chrysalis growled, "ATTACK!" she yelled, as changelings around them lunged at everyone. Claire was breathing heavily as more and more changelings came. This wasn't gonna be easy. As she was breathing fire a changeling bit into her torso, Claire grunted as she kicked it off and ran towards chrysalis to face her head on. "Hey hole face!" Claire yelled, as she stopped in her tracks, "Give starburst back!" Claire's horns glowed as she got ready to breath fire. 

Archived