The Next Generation (Closed)

GigiThePug

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two seconds later the bowl of water flew out from the tent and killed the fire, Illusion chuckled, "We should be quiet anyway, He did have a long day, plus he watched over us when we were asleep."

The next day, Illusion left in the early morning to go and pick up Star, meanwhile Blitz started on breakfast.

Claire went to bed that night. The next morning she woke up and yawned, "Good morning.." then sniffed the air, "Whats for breakfast?". Claire trotted in front of blitz.

Meanwhile, Starburst was getting ready to leave. She was okay to go places, but just as long as she flew since two of her hoofs were broken. This kind of bothered her, but she kind of shrugged it off. 

((Ugh kill me..i'm getting sick. My throat hurts, my stomach hurts, I have a headache, my nose is stuffy, and thinking about food makes me wanna throw up. I haven't ate since maybe 6 hours ago. Its hurts to talk. I'm like internally screaming,))

((Well that just sounds fantastically Horrible. Also apologies for the decrease in activity, I took a trip down memory lane with reading my old threads with my old friends. Got a little sad.))

Illusion landed on the balcony, his Mother already expecting him. Celestia stood in the doorway with a blank expression, “Before your Father left, he explained to me what you might go through as you grow into your powers. I think it’s time we start increasing your training, but for now, enjoying some time with your friends, and hold them close.” She turned to head inside, “They are more important than you may realize.” She told him simply before she went inside. Illusion flattened his ears, remembering Claire’s terrified face, “Yeah... I understand...”

”Cinnimon Rolls!” Blitz declared as he held up a tray of neatly displayed rolls with white icing smothered over them in a balanced manner. 

((Eh it’s okay. Do you still talk to them?))

Claires eyes sparkled in amazement. As soon as Blinked Claire took this moment to snatch the plate with magic and levetaded half of them into her mouth. “Where did you even get those?” She said, mouth full of chewed up cinnamon rolls.

Starburst was waiting with Princess Luna in the other room. They were playing chess, since they had nothing else to do. Starburst had played many times with her mother Twilight, but this was Luna’s first time playing...and she won. Many, many times. They played one last game as they waited for Celestial and Illusion to arrive. “Haha! I won once again!” Luna announced, smiling raising a hoof in the air. Starburst just stared at Luna and sighed. “How are you winning?!” Starburst exclaimed, Luna just chuckled, “A Princess never reveals her secrets...” Starburst, clearly annoyed, looked away. “Let play once-“ before Luna could finish her sentence Starburst spoke, “Nope nope nope.” then just walked out of the room. Princess Luna laughed at Starburst reaction to this and started putting everything away. Starburst on the other hoof, just saw Illusion and Princess Celestia in the long castle hall. 

((Hope you don’t mind me playing Luna))

Blitz looked narrowly at his sister stuffing her face, “A gift from Princess Celestia,” He rubbed his belly and went blue in the face, “Still not used to those magic messages, don’t know how Dad did it.” He said sickenly. 

Illusion spotted Starburst and quickly teleported to her, gently giving her look over at her wounds, “Star! You’re too badly injured right? Nothing serious?” He asked nervously. Celestia watched the scene and smiled halfly, seeing her son so worried for Star, but also knew it was because of his loss of mind that she became so injured. “She’ll be fine in due time, for now she can go enjoy the camping trip, granted she can’t strain herself.” Celestia explained then look at Starburst, “Which means no more combat lessons or sparring practice, I’m sure your father already told you this.” She said giving her a narrow eyed glare. 

((Sadly no, didn’t get any contact info before they went AFK for good. And I dont mind a bit))

((Aw that sucks.))

Claire swallowed the buns, "Well he has been doing it his whole life so you can't blame him." Claire shrugged.

Starburst frowned as she heard Celestia say this, "Aw, okay." then looked towards Illusion, "Yeah i'm okay. Just some broken hoofs." she shrugged. Princess Luna walked out of the room that they had been playing chess in, "Starburst your aunt is right. You could get even more hurt then thou already is." Luna looked her in the eyes.

((Forgive me if Luna's accent isn't accurate. I'm not that good at it.))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

((My apologies, my other site has been taking up my attention, and I just got a message from one of my older friends on here. I’ll try to be nore active.))

Blitz nodded in agreement, “True that, but I’ll pass on becoming a messenger. Just wish Dad would stop sendinf Birthday cards that way.” He said solemnly, remembering all the weird times he’s burped up messages.

Illusion smiled and put a hoof lightly on Starburst, “Don’t worry, Blitz and I will make sure she stays to that. Well Star, are you ready to go?”

((Its alright. Just get online whenever you have the time.))

Claire chuckled, "That's what you get for inheriting Dad's magical burp sending" then smiled to herself. It was quite funny, on Blitz' birthday, seeing him receive a birthday card. "I wonder how Dad must have felt when he first did it" she thought about this for a bit.

Starburst nodded, "I guess we'll finally get to camp" she grinned. "So are we flying there or taking a carriage..?" she raised an eyebrow. Starburst was able to fly, but it took some effort because of her injuries. 

Archived