Species Discrepency Question

Hey! So I’m setting up a character application for my OC and I realized the character application rules said nothing about hybrids. The OC in question is a cow/pony hybrid. I made that choice for my character because I wanted her to have bovine qualities but be “sentient” enough to play her as a pony character in society. Is that kind of species okay for a character application in the WOE universe or would I have to modify her character in order for the application to be approved?

(I just realized I posted in the wrong section. My apologies.)

Hmm...I am not a mod, but as far as I am aware, Cows are already a sentient species. They speak in show, and are canonically about the same as donkeys as far as being civilians, but I do think their milk is drank, so they seem to still have a herd mentality/setting for living, but they are in town at times.

I also have a cow/pony hybrid and am curious. I think she would not be allowed because she has udders and that looks rather LEWD on poniz.

That said, I am guessing your OC would fit in FFA?

Yeah, I’d think FFA would be fine. My original vision was that she would run an inn, and I don’t think that’s something cows in the canon universe would do; I’d just really like to be able to play in both universes if I could. Thanks so much! ^^

(P.S. She doesn’t have udders for that exact reason. Blech.)

Archived