Who are Scootaloo's parents?

MyLittlePonyTales

I think that was covered in Family Appreciation Day.

It's been a while since I've seen that episode. Who did scootaloo bring?

Scootaloo gets so excited when Rainbow Dash pays attention to her because she is desperate for positive interaction with an adult Pegasus

Her parents did buy her the scooter, but thats just so she wouldn't spend so much time at home. They made sure to tell her.

How could you say such a terrible thing? :sniff:

It is a very plausible point though...

im still waiting for that scootaloo backstory episode, or just hints that she is an orphan, not just blatently say that her parents have passed, i mean, its been confirmed that during the "apple family reunion" episode that the two shooting stars are a tribute to applejacks dead parents but, eh well never know for sure unless its canonized.

There could also be a theory that scootaloo just lost her parents, as in got seperated from them, its sad, but not over the top like death and good be done very well so we can figure out what happened.

Something else i wonder about, are we ever gonna see scootaloo and rainbow dash just haning out in her house or on a cloud?

Im waiting for that moment in season 4 (and when we see more of dashies house other than the outside and the bedroom :P)

• 2 years later...

Just clicked that link, and it took me to a sewage cleanup website. :I

Are you trying to tell us something about how you feel about Dinky, MyLittlePonyTales? XD

((And yes, I know that the post I mentioned is old, but still. XD ))

Wow, suddenly a Zombie thread appeared! :P

Maybe Scootaloo doesn't have parents.

This is what a lot of the fandom (including myself) opperates on - that she's an orphan with no family at all. (some of us going so far as to say she is a street urchin) Though it seems that the 'flag' episode was intended to confirm that scoots did have a home (and presumably parents) some of us even said it was just the orphanage. 

Of course given how long it's been and all the backlash that's happened from 'breaking' fan-theories, I'd be suprised if the answer of "who are scotoaloo's parents?" is answered at all. 

It's been a great deal of speculation since Scootaloo is the only one of the CMC to have no other apparent family. She finally was shown to live in a house and have her own bedroom in season 4, so we can assume she has one, but we've still not seen her. At any rate, they put the lid on the notion that she may have been homeless.

Of course, maybe there's some skeletons in the closet. In Gen 3, Scootaloo was Cheerilee's younger sister.

It's been a great deal of speculation since Scootaloo is the only one of the CMC to have no other apparent family. She finally was shown to live in a house and have her own bedroom in season 4, so we can assume she has one, but we've still not seen her. At any rate, they put the lid on the notion that she may have been homeless.

Being technically homeless and having a bad home life are two different things. Sometimes the former is better than the latter (such as if she's constantly bullied by other orphans and the staff stay out of it to "build character" or such trots. That's the mains reason that my "orphan scoots" absolutely hates "The Home" and would rather live under a deck...)

Of course, maybe there's some skeletons in the closet. In Gen 3, Scootaloo was Cheerilee's younger sister.

*Gasp* Of course! Scootaloo really lives in the schoolhouse! :D

(yes, yes, jossed but still a hilarious thought :P )

Also iirc it's been stated that the relationship is non-canon to G4 and basically the only things carried over were a few names and appearances (and possibly not even those entirely, it seems heavily implied that scoot's mark will NOT be a butterfly in G4 - though what it will be is still in the realm of Wild Mass Guessing, especially with some speculated twists on cutiemark lore implying that a pony might get one of SEVERAL different marks depending on which talent they nurture...)

• 2 weeks later...

Her father's a rooster, and her mother's a pony.

A mysterious, mad wizard accidentally made a rooster sentient, making the chicken intelligent, self-conscious and braver. The pony happened to cross paths with this impossible rooster. They were not on very good terms with each other. Unfortunately, the rooster and the pony went on many mishaps together. They convinced themselves to work together for a way out of this mess. As it turns out, they made an excellent team. So they became partners, and later on buddies.

Many ponies did not know this rooster and this pony. For they were part of this super secret government that worked under Celestia's splinter group. They were always assigned together on the most dangerous missions. Every single dangerous contact with the most infamous enemies ended in their victory. The Princess was so impressed she decided to allow them to retire and let them live a joyful life, in secret identities though

(A single mother with an adopted daughter Cheerilee, and a rooster for a pet).

They were grateful for Princess Celestia's decision, so they did what she offered. As they settled down together, they realized through all the adventure in their life, they had finally realized their bright spark of romance. As abominable as it looked, the rooster had some pony genes, thanks to the mad wizard's ridiculously insane ideas. When they found out about this from the secret government's highly sophisticated lab scientists, they were so happy. They went to their secret home and fell in love.

And that's how she got tiny wings. Ironically, being made fun of by calling her chicken, was actually partially true.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

I find it needless to say that you are a master of headcanon storytelling.

I'm just a little confused why you would leave out the part about Scoots and Luna being long lost sisters and how they must save Equestria from Celestia because she's actually an evil black and red stallion alicorn OC.

But then again, we all know the solution could have been found out in Luna's dark and brooding backstory because Luna is always the main character.