Symphy is taking requests! (OPEN: Read Original Post)

SymphonicFire

I'm going to be taking in requests to draw from Feb 16 to Feb 23 (read edit at the bottom) since it's my reading week. I'll probably be bored even though it's Chinese New Year, so I'll make a short queue for free art!

I do ask for everyone to be patient as I will have to do sketches before I vector my art, I'm a hobbyist after all so I'm not a printer XD. I would also like to ask that everyone would have a minimum of 150 posts since I'm not up to giving free art to just anyone. 

I can draw most Canterlot species, but double-check with me just to make sure (especially yokai and other unique species). If you don't want a full body, you'll have to specify (Head shot, head to waist, etc.)

Here are some examples!

Chibi Shan Pui by SymphonicFireHong LanFa by SymphonicFireSlash Claw as Cat Noir by SymphonicFireNakano Arata by SymphonicFireShan Pui by SymphonicFireMarshy by SymphonicFirelarge.Cookies.png.93fe029e81e9b5097c05d6ee891499df.png

I can draw any of my styles, so specify which along with a reference of your OC OR a brief description of their appearance (sex, age, species, hair colour, eye colour, etc.). 

Styles:

• Normal MLP-like (Chibi is a maybe. This one takes the longest to draw)
  • Simplistic
  • Simplistic Chibi (Easiest and fastest style)

Hmm, let's start off with 5 for the queue and see how things turn out. 

1. GigithePug

2. DreamingKnights

3. Dio

4. tacobob

5. Kahoot

I will start drawing on FEB 16, I'm just posting this ahead of time so that I can start right away after mid-terms.

EDIT:

• Even though it is past the finish date, I will be accepting requests as long as you have the requirements. Just note that I will not be as free.

Queue: KDS2

:monokuma: There you go, go nuts. (But not too nuts. I don't want to draw Godzilla X Surtur pony :catbug: )

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh cool, 

Spoiler

Can you draw me a Surtur X Godzilla pony?

I'm not sure who I want art for. Loose is my main, but Echo is yet to receive art. I don't really care what style. 

Mkay I guess I will do a request since I need a drawing for my oc anyways :3

vvvvvvvvvvvvHere is a description of what I would like!vvvvvvvvvvvv

So if you can, please do this in your drawing style you drew Cat Noir (not the pose, just the way you drew it. Lol you know what I mean.)

Moonlight is a Her mane style is long, not very messy, lilac type of color.

She is a unicorn with Raritys eye shape, but more squarish then it is diamond shape.

Her eye color is more of a indigo type. If you need more info just lemme know!

Oh! Also for the cutie mark you can just check my profile cutie mark section.

The picture I have is her cutie mark. 

:catbug:

27 minutes ago, szalhi said:

Oh cool, 

Reveal hidden contents

Can you draw me a Surtur X Godzilla pony?

I'm not sure who I want art for. Loose is my main, but Echo is yet to receive art. I don't really care what style. 

Lol tell me when you decide. Post a ref or description when you do!

17 minutes ago, GigiThePug said:

Moonlight is a Her mane style is long, not very messy, lilac type of color.

I need more details for her hair (straight? Curly? Bangs?)

I also need a coat colour.

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

I need more details for her hair (straight? Curly? Bangs?)

I also need a coat colour.

Sorry I was rushing.

She does have bangs, and her hair is a bit curly on the ends. Her tail is a bit off the floor, and she is tall. Her coat color is also lilac, but a darker type.  Let me know if I missed anything

Hello!

First off, your different styles are very nice... Especially how you draw ponies... GOOOOORGEOOOOUSSS~~~!

Haha, anyway... If it isn't too much trouble, I would like for a simplistic piece (I am guessing the simplistic one is the second to last picture, above the simplistic chibis.)

It would just be a headshot like the example... I would like the drawing to be of my OC Kahoot (With the glasses if it's not too much work)

Also, before you start drawing... I was a bit confused about the part where you said: "I'm not up to giving free art to just anyone."

Will this piece cost money or...?

Anyways, thank you for your time :D

50 minutes ago, Kahoot said:

Hello!

First off, your different styles are very nice... Especially how you draw ponies... GOOOOORGEOOOOUSSS~~~!

Haha, anyway... If it isn't too much trouble, I would like for a simplistic piece (I am guessing the simplistic one is the second to last picture, above the simplistic chibis.)

It would just be a headshot like the example... I would like the drawing to be of my OC Kahoot (With the glasses if it's not too much work)

Also, before you start drawing... I was a bit confused about the part where you said: "I'm not up to giving free art to just anyone."

Will this piece cost money or...?

Anyways, thank you for your time :D

Thanks! There is a small problem though; you need four more posts in order to reach the 150 minimum I asked for in my original post.

It's free art, as stated, though I'm not going to hand them out to people who have not participated enough in this community. It just ruins it for those who have been posting much more on the forum, especially when there is a queue.

1 minute ago, SymphonicFire said:

Thanks! There is a small problem though; you need four more posts in order to reach the 150 minimum I asked for in my original post.

It's free art, as stated, though I'm not going to hand them out to people who have not participated enough in this community. It just ruins it for those who have been posting much more on the forum, especially when there is a queue.

Ahh~ Okie dokie, thank you~

How about one ' Normal MLP-like' pic of my colt, Fast Track? Poor guy doesn't get enough love.

Here are some references:

Spoiler

brZgh4c.png?1

6oYoQyL.jpg

Thanks. I'll let you have fun with pose and such.

Archived