Symphy is taking requests! (OPEN: Read Original Post)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

I'm doing this backwards for some reason, but at least there is progress!

Hide contents

Kahoot by SymphonicFire

Fast Track by SymphonicFire

Permission to upload (with credits of course)?

Oh, my looooooooord~!

This is so awesome, thank you so much! You are really amazing when it comes to color schemes and making colors really stand out against one another, you should really consider this as a way to make a profit by doing commissions more often!

None the less, the decision is yours and I appreciate the art very much, it's beyond what I expected :D 

Welcome and thanks! I can't do commissions because I don't think I'll be able to keep it up with them. I had a friend who did commisions and she found it hard to try please people; plus, I don't know if they should pay in advance or pay once I'm done. The whole process is a drag. XD I don't want to get sick of drawing because of people's Surtur OCs with 10 scars (they exist).

And since I don't do commisions, I don't feel like I have to finish them! :monokuma: (I will finish these...)

On 2/20/2018 at 4:25 PM, SymphonicFire said:

I'm doing this backwards for some reason, but at least there is progress!

Hide contents

Permission to upload (with credits of course)?

Freaking adorable. Thanks! <3

And yes, please post the pic wherever you post your pics at.

Hello everyone. It with a heavy heart that I must announce that symphonicfire has passed away. She was struck by a meteor in her sleep last night and was obliterased on impact. Unfortunatey because of this it means that she will no longer be able to complete your art request. I'm sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. I hope you can understand.

Archived