SymphonicFire

Symphy is taking requests! (OPEN: Read Original Post)

Recommended Posts

I'm going to be taking in requests to draw from Feb 16 to Feb 23 (read edit at the bottom) since it's my reading week. I'll probably be bored even though it's Chinese New Year, so I'll make a short queue for free art!

I do ask for everyone to be patient as I will have to do sketches before I vector my art, I'm a hobbyist after all so I'm not a printer XD. I would also like to ask that everyone would have a minimum of 150 posts since I'm not up to giving free art to just anyone. 

 

I can draw most Canterlot species, but double-check with me just to make sure (especially yokai and other unique species). If you don't want a full body, you'll have to specify (Head shot, head to waist, etc.)

 

Here are some examples!

 

Chibi Shan Pui by SymphonicFireHong LanFa by SymphonicFireSlash Claw as Cat Noir by SymphonicFireNakano Arata by SymphonicFireShan Pui by SymphonicFireMarshy by SymphonicFirelarge.Cookies.png.93fe029e81e9b5097c05d6ee891499df.png

I can draw any of my styles, so specify which along with a reference of your OC OR a brief description of their appearance (sex, age, species, hair colour, eye colour, etc.). 

Styles:

  • Normal MLP-like (Chibi is a maybe. This one takes the longest to draw)
  • Simplistic
  • Simplistic Chibi (Easiest and fastest style)

 

Hmm, let's start off with 5 for the queue and see how things turn out. 

1. GigithePug

2. DreamingKnights

3. Dio

4. tacobob

5. Kahoot

 

I will start drawing on FEB 16, I'm just posting this ahead of time so that I can start right away after mid-terms.

 

EDIT:

  • Even though it is past the finish date, I will be accepting requests as long as you have the requirements. Just note that I will not be as free.

 

Queue: KDS2

 

:monokuma: There you go, go nuts. (But not too nuts. I don't want to draw Godzilla X Surtur pony :catbug: )

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh cool, 

 

Spoiler

Can you draw me a Surtur X Godzilla pony?

 

I'm not sure who I want art for. Loose is my main, but Echo is yet to receive art. I don't really care what style. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mkay I guess I will do a request since I need a drawing for my oc anyways :3

 

vvvvvvvvvvvvHere is a description of what I would like!vvvvvvvvvvvv

 

So if you can, please do this in your drawing style you drew Cat Noir (not the pose, just the way you drew it. Lol you know what I mean.)

 

Moonlight is a Her mane style is long, not very messy, lilac type of color.

She is a unicorn with Raritys eye shape, but more squarish then it is diamond shape.

Her eye color is more of a indigo type. If you need more info just lemme know!

Oh! Also for the cutie mark you can just check my profile cutie mark section.

The picture I have is her cutie mark. 

 

:catbug:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, szalhi said:

Oh cool, 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Can you draw me a Surtur X Godzilla pony?

 

I'm not sure who I want art for. Loose is my main, but Echo is yet to receive art. I don't really care what style. 

Lol tell me when you decide. Post a ref or description when you do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Lol tell me when you decide. Post a ref or description when you do!

I think I'll go with more Loose Cannon art since I'm using her more.  Loose Cannon

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GigiThePug said:

Moonlight is a Her mane style is long, not very messy, lilac type of color.

 

I need more details for her hair (straight? Curly? Bangs?)

 

I also need a coat colour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SymphonicFire said:

I need more details for her hair (straight? Curly? Bangs?)

 

I also need a coat colour.

Sorry I was rushing.

 

She does have bangs, and her hair is a bit curly on the ends. Her tail is a bit off the floor, and she is tall. Her coat color is also lilac, but a darker type.  Let me know if I missed anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moved the content count min to 150 (because I think the original rules had it at that). 

 

@szalhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Moved the content count min to 150 (because I think the original rules had it at that). 

 

@szalhi

Good idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

First off, your different styles are very nice... Especially how you draw ponies... GOOOOORGEOOOOUSSS~~~!

 

Haha, anyway... If it isn't too much trouble, I would like for a simplistic piece (I am guessing the simplistic one is the second to last picture, above the simplistic chibis.)

It would just be a headshot like the example... I would like the drawing to be of my OC Kahoot (With the glasses if it's not too much work)

 

Also, before you start drawing... I was a bit confused about the part where you said: "I'm not up to giving free art to just anyone."

Will this piece cost money or...?

 

Anyways, thank you for your time :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Kahoot said:

Hello!

First off, your different styles are very nice... Especially how you draw ponies... GOOOOORGEOOOOUSSS~~~!

 

Haha, anyway... If it isn't too much trouble, I would like for a simplistic piece (I am guessing the simplistic one is the second to last picture, above the simplistic chibis.)

It would just be a headshot like the example... I would like the drawing to be of my OC Kahoot (With the glasses if it's not too much work)

 

Also, before you start drawing... I was a bit confused about the part where you said: "I'm not up to giving free art to just anyone."

Will this piece cost money or...?

 

Anyways, thank you for your time :D

 

 

Thanks! There is a small problem though; you need four more posts in order to reach the 150 minimum I asked for in my original post.

 

It's free art, as stated, though I'm not going to hand them out to people who have not participated enough in this community. It just ruins it for those who have been posting much more on the forum, especially when there is a queue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DreamingKnights said:

A potato and a tomato arguing.!

Pretty sure we've seen this before lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SymphonicFire said:

Thanks! There is a small problem though; you need four more posts in order to reach the 150 minimum I asked for in my original post.

 

It's free art, as stated, though I'm not going to hand them out to people who have not participated enough in this community. It just ruins it for those who have been posting much more on the forum, especially when there is a queue.

 

 Ahh~ Okie dokie, thank you~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DreamingKnights said:

No. Last time it was a potato and an apple.

Fine, I'll humour you this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, RIP my Lurkiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might I indulge in some more Daedalus art?

 

Reference:

Spoiler

xft1rRt.png

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about one ' Normal MLP-like' pic of my colt, Fast Track? Poor guy doesn't get enough love.

 

Here are some references:


 

Spoiler

 

brZgh4c.png?1

 

6oYoQyL.jpg

 

 

Thanks. I'll let you have fun with pose and such.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SymphonicFire said:

@Kahoot

You qualify now! Still interested? I can add you to the list!

 

 

Yes, please~!

Thank you so much :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DreamingKnights

There you go you weirdo. It served well as a warm-up. I know I lied...I'm actually starting to draw just now.

Potato VS Tomato by SymphonicFire

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On February 14, 2018 at 12:39 PM, Dio said:

Might I indulge in some more Daedalus art?

 

Reference:

  Hide contents

xft1rRt.png

 

Forgot to ask: with or without tattoos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now