Howdy, Folks! ^_^

cynda1

Howdy!

My name is cynda1, and I'm pretty much a veteran at rping! I'm not too familiar with rping with mlp, but I'm very familiar with mlp fim itself, so this should be fun! Just a quick thing I'd like to mention, I've never seen a site that has a guide to greeting in it. That is the most awesome thing I've ever come across, because I usually just avoid doing these. Like, I always thought these introductions were boring because I had a hard time figuring out how to go about introducing myself. Your guide, though, was a big help! So, anyways, I'm a fan of Mlp Fim, obviously, but aside from that I like a large amount of other fandoms, but I've done actual rping with Pokemon, Digimon, and a little bit of Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm a music lover who loves cute animals, and writing, obviously. I make large posts, normally, and I usually don't mean to make long posts. Sorry if that intimidates you.

I found Canterlot.com on Google. Yeah, I know, very anti-climactic, but what can I say? I don't rp with Mlp that often, though it's not through a lack of trying. I just can't find a lot of rp sites with mlp.

Anyways, I liked watching My Little Pony since I was little. I was only ever aware of generation three, and I liked it as much as any of the Barbie movies. Which... meh. I didn't love them, but I didn't hate them either. I was a lot older when Fim came out and my sister was actually the first to get into the show. She wanted me to watch it so badly, but I rolled my eyes and I was like "There ain't no way. This is My Little Pony! There can't be anything "clever" in that. Pleasant? Sure. But not clever." Well, after a while, I finally took a look at Fluttershy and Sweetie Belle singing a little tune called "Hush Now Quiet Now," and the rest is history. From there I watched the show from the beginning, because I'm like that, and I've been a real fan ever since. Eh, not a hardcore fan or anything, but still a fan. I get invested in what happens with these characters, I just... don't buy any merchandise. Or anything.

Okay, so as far as my favorite character goes, my favorite is Sunset Shimmer. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the redeemed villain, if it's done right. If we were talking about the actual tv show, though, definitely Rarity. What can I say? I like me some unicorns, and Rarity's, like, the best Pony in all of Equestria. She could litterally take over the world, and I would not complain. I would actually be really happy. Okay, so just to add a bit of flare, I'll also tell you guys my least favorite character. I don't have any issue with you guys liking her or anything, cause I know a lot of people like her, but I like asserting my right to dislike things as much as I like defending my right to like things, kay? Kay.

So my least favorite character is Starlight Glimmer. Now, I can hear you guys already. "Starlight Glimmer? But she just said she liked Sunset Shimmer because she's a reformed villain? Isn't Starlight a reformed villain?" Yes, Starlight is a reformed villain, and by all accounts, I should like her. But I also said that I like redeemed villains if they're done right, and I don't think Starlight was done right. I think she was done way wrong. And, on top of that, I have a hard time liking characters that are just... redundant. Starlight's just a combination of Twilight and Sunset, only a lot lamer than both, and honestly I feel like she's a Mary Sue. But, again! That's just my opinion! All you guys have the right to like her all you want and defend your reasons to like her. But, then again, you probably don't need me to tell you that. I actually like hearing other people's reasons for liking Starlight. All y'all can just see something in her that I don't, and that's great! Props to you guys who like Starlight. I just... can't stand her.

Oops! Sorry! I tend to go on a tanjin when I don't like something. Oh, and would you look at that! We've gotten over four paragraphs on this introduction! What did I tell you? I write a lot. So, if you didn't make it to the ending of this, and maybe skipped to some of the juicier portions, I understand. This introduction is massive, and intimidating! But, non-the-less, I would be more than happy to meet all of you, and if any of you are newer to rping, just shoot me a pm. I know a thing or two about rps. And if you guys want to rp with me, shoot me a pm, too! Anyone with a discord, that's another great way to contact me if you're not one for pming, but that's about it. See you guys soon! Buh bye! 

I wish I had a childhood... Regardless!

Welcome to the maddening world of ponies; Where all we love has hooves and squids are the devil!

Most of what I can offer is advice on what NOT to do. Aside from that, all I can offer is friendship.

Hope to see you around! :P

Archived