Oh hi! ^^

Rainjay

Only just stumbled across this site so I figured I'd sign up! I've been in the MLP community for quite a few years. I initially got into the community when I took up digital art and started designing my own pony characters. This was way back in 2012/2013 so I've been designing pony ocs for quite some time now. My very first oc, Rainjay Swann, has been right with me since I first started digital art and she's undergone some big changes throughout the years. I also used to roleplay quite a lot, but that quite a while before I even got into the community so hopefully I might get back into it! Looking forward to meeting new people and different ocs! :D

Hey Rainjay! Welcome to the WONDERFUL world of canterlot. If you're up for role plays, ask me! I enjoy roleplaying. By the way, nice profile pic! You're drawing style is amazing. Go ahead and post you're digital art in you're gallery so everyone can view it, like it, and you can get more recognized for you're amazing art! Hope we can be friends soon! :catbug:

Archived