Cynda's Plotter

cynda1

Velvet Whisper is an eccentric florist, and if you want to know more about her in general, the link to her app is right here.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get to the meat of this plotter!

Friends: Velvet is not, I repeat NOT a shy pony. Any pony and every pony could be her friend and she would probably be the happiest pony in the world. Well, almost. If she had a choice between caring for flowers and being friends with ever pony, she'd pick flowers in a heart beat. That's kind of what she does anyway. Velvet is a gentle and kind pony but she can sometimes come across as rather odd. She puts a lot of ponies off by telling them that she can talk to flowers, but if you're fine with dealing with a pony who may be off her rocker she's a great friend to have. She's soft spoken and likes to listen to ponies and flowers with problems.

Enemies: It's very rare for Velvet to consider any pony an enemy. She is a forgiving mare who doesn't tend to hold grudges. The closest thing to enemies Velvet has, I suppose, are ponies who find her a little odd. Still, being an enemy of hers may not be as easy as being a friend, but you certainly don't have to try. Basically, be a jerk and she'll avoid you like the plague. That's what she does with her enemies: avoid them. Velvet can appear to be a doormat at times, but in reality she only ever stands up for herself when she feels there's no other choice. If it gets to the point where she feels like she has to stick up for herself, then she won't be so soft spoken and sweet anymore. She'll yell, and when she yells she's loud. The contrast between how she normally talks and when she yells is quite astounding.

Love Interests: Velvet is a romantic in the traditional sort of way. She believes in love at first sight and that she'll just see him and know. It's a rather immature way of looking at it, but I suppose Velvet isn't all that mature. That being said, Velvet would be a committed lover, and would be in it for the long haul. I would be careful for any stallion who wishes to pair up with her, because she would be quite dedicated to him. She would never agree to being in a relationship just for the fun of it, she'd be in it for marriage.

Others: Well... Velvet is an interesting pony. I suppose if I listed every kind of relationship she could possibly have we'd be here all day. Instead, I'll just leave it at the basics and say how she may treat ponies who aren't in these categories. She is competitive, but she doesn't like competitions, so rivals wouldn't be something she'd be too fond of. Acquaintances are nice, as well as neighbors, and she loves her humble family more than any pony in all of Equestria. She tends to treat royals with respect when the situation calls for it, but she also tends to treat them and upper class ponies as regular ponies. A lot of ponies give her the stink eye for that, but Velvet couldn't care less.

And that's it! If any pony wants to rp with Velvet, just let me know! :)

Archived