The Best Freak N' Comic Shop (Closed)

Kahoot

8701463534208441380%253Faccount_id%253D3 Button Blitz

The same old routine would usually cause an inexperienced pony to snap, although, Button Blitz is a self-taught MASTER of surviving days... Nights... Weeks... Hours... Minutes... Every SINGLE type of time you can think of without sleep. She's basically a machine that runs on pure fuel.

Yes, yes, yes, I know what you are thinking! 

"B-B-But... How does she survive? She must be-"

Blah blah blah! Yeah, yeah, yeah - No. Blitz is fiiiiiine, she is a-okay!

Anyways, Button Blitz is what you would call the "Button Smasher" or "The Master of Gaming", she is a legend, she is the PRINCESS (not literally) of gaming. May the Princesses have mercy on whoever picks a battle with her. Button will not stand being left in the dust defeated, even if you have the slight luck of demolishing her high-level characters with whatever hack you got, she will come back... ZERO DEATHS. Blitz is the type of pony who is extremely stubborn and quite a sore-loser, she goes through the Five Stages of Grief before finally accepting the fact she had her flank served to her.

Now that you've got a solid idea of our dear Button Blitz, let's begin with what's going on today~

The older filly violently presses away at the bottoms that allow her portable gaming consul, or better known as a GameColt (GameBoy), to function properly.Her small pink tongue peeking from the side of her lips, her eyes looked bloodshot and the all-too-familiar heavy, dark bags that were carefully placed under her large ash purple eyes. Of course, everypony but Button Blitz understood how healthy this is - Did she listen? Of course not. In Blitz's eyes, she believed that everyone just couldn't handle her skills.

"Muahaha~! You thought you could defeat me? You're mistaken, young one, I am just too advanced! Fight me when you're on my level." The older filly yelled at her GameColt, referring to the boss she had just faced. Blitz was currently sitting at the desk of the Comic Book shop she works at, its name being  FREAK N' COMICS. Sales aren't very high since not many ponies take the time to indulge in the pure art of video games, superheroes, comics, and nerdy action figures like our dear Button Blitz. 

Although, you never know, maybe today she will be lucky enough to gain at least one customer...

It was a common stereotype that the jocks didn't do anything nerdy. And the Nerds didn't do anything Jock related. She could be seen as a jock right? But she was just a pony that happened to be good at Buckball. No stereotypes here. As much as she liked the game, there was nothing that was stopping her from enjoying other things. Like Games. And Comics. More comics. Being deaf, the game sounds didn't resonate to her the way it did to others, but with comics, that didn't matter, it was entirely visual.

Freak N Comics. Echo might have been here before, but she couldn't remember. Most of her comics came from trips to Canterlot, but as far as she knew, there were no stores here. The Daring Do first issue was supposed to be released in a month or so, and she wanted to reserve a copy, assuming that it would run out fast, she didn't know how popular this store was. Walking into the store, she could see the different sections of the store. She looked around the store, completely oblivious to the filly at the counter. There was a lot of stuff here, it was kind of overwhelming. She wanted something new, but she wasn't sure what to get. Finally looking over to the counter, she could see a filly, probably around her age, who appeared to be screaming at her device. She could decipher some of the words, but some of them were hard to decipher. Was this filly working here? She might have seen her before, but she could be thinking wrong.

"Are you alright there? It doesn't seem to be healthy to be screaming at the de-f-ice, unless that is part of the game," She said to the filly, announcing her presence, while only butchering one single word.

Button Blitz hadn't even noticed the pony enter the bright and colorful story, racks and shelves of games, comics, merchandise, figures, and anything within those categories were all over. Posters were neatly plastered above their designated area and signs that held that retro-comic-vibe had bright and bold letters stating the genres in each area. It was overall a dream for any pony into these types of thing.

It wasn't until the filly similar in age to Blitz had spoken up did Button realize her presence, she immediately paused her game and gave a sheepish smile while placing down the GameColt, "Apologies - Oh, I've seen you before! Yelling isn't part of the game, I just really enjoy basking in the glory of winning..." Blitz had no idea that filly was deaf, although, her clear yet lazy way of talking would be easy to decipher due to how her lips accentuate each said word, "Welcome back, we are having a sale, for every two volumes from the same series you buy, you get a third one free! Although, if that isn't your cup of tea, I can personally help you figure out what you are here for... If you're here for new releases, there is a magazine right," The filly pulled out a thin magazine which was a new issue for the shop, "Here!" She plopped it down on the counter, "But if that doesn't pique your interest either... Then... What is it that I can get you?"

Ah yes, so she probably did see her before. "Yeah, I thought I've seen you as well. Are you new here? Or is my memory messing me up?" She thought out loud for a moment. "It doesn't really matter."

"Well, I don't know how loud you were yelling, but as long as it's not too loud, and you were enjoying it, then I guess it is okay." She took a moment to look around at the posters, before looking back at the filly. "One vol-yum for free? That sounds good. I don't know what series to get, I know Daring Do comes out next month, but that's… next month. That's way too far away for me to deal with."

She started looking through the new releases. She didn't expect this to be so complicated. "The new power ponies is out, but I'm not sure if I'm really still into that," she said before putting the magazine down. "Really though, my friend told me to get into Manga. Something about me starting with Full kriss-stel sawzeress, or whatever it's called. That sounds cool. But I'm not an expert like you."

She looked over to the Console that the filly had. Even if games were second on her priority list, she still had an interest in them. "What's that game you're playing? You seem to like it a lot. I'm not into games as much due to the sound components."

"Meh, not really new - I've been working here for a few months ever since I was old enough for the extra money, plus employees get a discount on whatever they like, so I'm getting paid to be around the stuff I like a swell as getting discounts on it as well, neat right?" Blitz came around the counter to properly greet the pony, her large ash purple bow bouncing to the rhythm of her short curls, she seemed to dress nicely even for a filly who had large dark circles under her eyes, indicating the only reasonable answer - Up all night gaming.

"Well, we have a rent and return policy... You can rent out any book you like for a week for a quarter of the price, but with every week you keep it, the price doubles. As for the return policy, you can buy a book and if it turns out you don't like it or the copy you bought had some sort of glitch when printing, which does happen, as long as you bring the receipt we'll be happy to take it back." Button Blitz followed the filly, wanting to help in any way she could since it's rare for customers to come to such a place, "Manga is a great style if you're into long volumes of very adorable type of art, a majority of Manga holds dashes of comedy despite the genre, I personally enjoy my fair shares such as  My Little Academia or Magic Eater..."

Button Blitz glanced back at her GameColt, picking it up and examining the screen as if she were trying to remember the name, "Oh, I was just playing Pac-Stallion, I often exaggerate when I get into my games... I'm looking forward to this new consul release that supposedly will have a lot better graphics and won't be as flimsy as this," Blitz weighs the GameColt in her hand, "Honestly, I've gone through three of these because they break so easily," Button placed down the device and looked back at the filly, "What do you mean sound components?"

"An extra discount on top of your way-j? That sounds great," she exclaimed as the filly moved around to the front side of the counter. "I bet you love working here, you might become manager. I could never work here, it's not really my thing and it would interrupt with my schedule." She looked up to the filly and clearly saw the dark rings under their eyes. It's the symptoms of sleep deprivation. She decided not to comment on it. Yet. 

"The renting service sounds like a good idea, but I might just go with the triple vol-yoom, I think Full cristel sauce er ress sounds pretty cool. Am i saying that right?" She said. "I might grab the others sometime later. The policies here seem nice."

"Oh yeah, Pac-Stallion. I've played that. Not very sound oriented. You would definitely have to exaggerate for that game," she exclaimed as she looked at the gamecolt. "The new console? That's the Gamecolt advanced isn't it? I might be getting that one. I heard it has a backlight so it's easier to play at night. That sounds like a good idea for you." She gave her a wink. 

((Edit: I think it's the SP that has the backlight. I'm not changing it though ))

"Huh, of course you wouldn't know. I'm Echo and ironically completely deaf."

"It's really fun working here, it's sad no one applies for such a job - It comes with so many pros!" She said and grinned, although, her eyes didn't allow her smile to beam as much as you would expect. Button Blitz seemed like a rather nice filly, extremely friendly. Blitz prepared a rental form for if the filly did, in fact, go with the service, "Sorry, I didn't quite get what you said about the comic?" She gives the filly an apologetic look.

Button rubs her heavy eyes and smiles in a lazy way, "Yeah, I can't wait to get my hooves on the advanced, as well as the new games coming with it - I'm going to rage all night~!" Blitz lets out a soft, slow, and extremely raspy laugh, most likely from her lack of sleep and the fact she seemed to be completely out of it today. Button Blitz completely understood the filly's joke and did, in fact, find it funny, she could agree - It did suit her well.

"Oh! I had no idea, it's nice to meet you Echo, I am Button Blitz - A fitting name for the queen of Nerdy stuff!" Button didn't seem to treat Echo any different even after she confessed she was deaf, she continued to talk in the same way and didn't try to accentuate her lips any more than before, Button believed Echo was just another pony in Ponyville, just with something different about her, "I've never met anyone like you before, it's actually kind of exciting!"

"If for whatever reason I don't get any other job, I might come here, But I'm not making any promises," She informed after seeing the Filly's impeded attempt at a great smile. She saw the filly pull out the rental form and she instantly shook her head. "I was just asking if I was pronouncing it correctly. Sometimes, it's hard for me to say some words. I'm just going to outright purchase the first three vol-yums like my friend requested." 

"I'm excited about the advanced too, probably not anywhere excited as you, but still, excited. I heard of a game called Metroid that might seem pretty cool." She saw the Filly's lazy smile and became slightly concerned. "I'm sure you would rage all night, but I don't think it's a good idea to be doing it every night. You don't seem quite... healthy. But it's not like I can really stop you. Maybe it's a good thing that it's not out yet?" 

"It really is a fitting name, but... Queen of Nerdy stuff? That seems, imped-ding on the Equestrian High-racky." Button's words were really easy for her to read, she would have thought that the filly's speech would drop off, but it's been quite articulate so far. "I've never met anypony else like myself either. I met another deaf pony... but that didn't go so well. They didn't know how to lip read or really even talk. It's kind of concerning to me, I learnt it real fast even if I can't talk as well as others."

With the Echo's decision of doing the three-volume deal, Blitz put back the form for rental before preparing a plastic bag to place the books she decides on purchasing within, "Well, whatever comic you decide on, just bring them over and I'll ring them up for you so you can be on your way!" Button rubbed her eyes and let out a sigh as she launched forward against her counter, "As soon as the advanced comes out, I'll be the first one to buy it, I can't wait for all the improved graphics and new games, gosh..." The filly's eyes shimmered even with the bags dragging down her ecstatic behavior.

Button thought over Echo's words, wondering if her sleeping schedule was, in fact, truly unhealthy, she never saw it as such but has been told it was on many, many occasions. None the less, she never did listen, "I don't know, I guess a few more minutes of sleep could set me for the day, anyways... I can't wait, I believe I've heard of the game Metroid, I'm unsure, though." The filly seemed to go into a deep thought, unsure of herself but has most likely played the game, if not, similar to it.

"Well, what's the use in the hierarchy if no one is there to break it? One day, I'll be crowned QUEEN OF NERDY STUFF or just games... Doesn't matter to me." Button let out a yawn and picked up her GameColt, loading her saved game while she listened to Echo, "Hmm, well, that's what makes you cool and unique - It's kind of inspiring, if you can speak so clearly and understand others with ease, I feel I can do just about anything... Of course, I can understand that you probably have your ups and downs, but what matters is that you overcome the obstacles- DANG IT! " Button lets out an aggravated yelp as she taps and pushes at the buttons quickly, seeming to not be at a good starting point based on her focused and irritated expression.

(( ONE OF US. ONE OF US.))

"Ah right, hold on a moment," She said before walking away to fetch the first three volumes. It took her a while, but she managed to understand the system that was set up inside the store. She grabbed them and made her way back to the counter. "Gosh, I think you're a bit too excited. When you say first to buy, do you mean entirely, or just here? I feel like the first purchase will go to somepony even nerdier than you." She looked sheepishly at the filly. " Maybe me..."

She shook her head at Button's minimal effort to help herself. As a buckball player, she knew the importance of getting sleep as other wise she would drag the team down. "I don't think a couple of minutes is enough, I think you need at least an hour first," She expressed her opinion. "Metroid is the one with the para-site-ik aliens and stuff. I only know because my cousin showed it to me. It will be the first portable release for it. I didn't play enough of it to really form an opinion."

"Are you willing to take the risks of breaking it? Maybe you will be crowned Queen of Nerdy Games one day if you get your own cult following. It will be like me getting crowned as Queen of Speer-i-kel objects. It's kind of how I got my cutie mark. If I wasn't deaf then it wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't have won. I don't feel like explaining it right now. I do speak more clearly than I did five years ago." She saw Button's mental state and concluded that she was not in good shape, or maybe it was just the game. Definitely the sleep deprivation. "Maybe you should sleep as soon as you get home?"

Button Blitz wasn't one to get serious, but the thought of someone else getting advanced before she clearly struck a nerve based on the monotone, almost void of emotion typeface. It was quite scary and intimidating, but her girly hairstyle and large ash purple bow made it look more adorable than anything, "No way, I shall not allow anyone to get such a magical device before I~!" Blitz shivered, blinking a few times before returning to her cheery-lazy expression.

The filly didn't answer for a few minutes, too engulfed in her game as she tapped quickly at the buttons before coming to a stop with a relieved sigh, "Sorry, Pac-Stallion suddenly started and I was on the verge of losing - That's not acceptable." Blitz looked at her choice in volumes, taking them and turning them around to read the price before doing mental math and ringing up the total cost, "That'll be 48 bits, please." Button bagged the comics carefully, making sure not to scuff them up at all. While she waited for the payment, she stepped out from behind the counter to further examine Echo's cutie mark, "Wow, I like your's... I think you'd make a good queen of spherical objects~!"

She turned slightly to show her own cutie mark, it resembled that of a PlayStation controller and was the same ash purple color of her bow and eyes, it fits the mare to the very last bit, "This is my cutie mark, the story behind it isn't excited - I bet your's is so much cooler, you should tell me it once day." Button smiled happily returning to her spot behind the counter. Her expression darkened, the same close-eyed grin, although, she has this eerie aura around her, "Sleep is for the weak, I can't afford another hour of sleep, what if someone exceeds my high scores or levels?!"

Echo would have been freaked out if it wasn't for the fact that the Filly actually looked quite cute and as a filly herself she had some immunity. She blinked a couple of times before replying. "Ah well, you see, the man-you-fack-sha-rers already have such a magical device in their hooves so... I think your plan has already failed. Sorry for telling the truth," She explained trying not to sound harsh. 

She watched the Filly get stuck into the round of the game she played. Once Button stopped, She looked at the filly sheepishly. "What do you mean suddenly started?  I'm sure you're the one who started it on purpose. Besides, if losing wasn't acceptable then you would be trapped playing the game forever and not be able to talk to me," She stated as she pulled out the monays Fifty bits as she could not be bothered to count. Close enough right? "Ah, thanks. It's mostly just buckball, but I can do other things as well.  Queen of Speer-i-kle objects. I'd have to wait a couple of decades for that." 

She glanced at the Filly's cutie mark. Very relevant to her traits. "Well, it would be weird if you didn't get that cutie mark. It's basically in your name. I bet you didn't notice that. My name has nothing to do with balls," She explained as she collected her items.  "Sleep could be for the weak, but sleep deprivation is a very powerful force that I don't think you want to face. It's a real-life issue, not something that you can beat in a game. If someone does beat your scores, then you can just beat them back. Unless their talent is also in games, then you'd eventually come out on top permanently." 

"You got me on that one, I just can't help myself sometimes and purposely start a new level because my hooves start shaking - It not because I am obsessed, it's because of my strong passion for games!" Obviously, Button would never admit to the fact that she really did have a problem, in fact, she probably did know and just didn't care. Typical of the filly. Blitz took the bits and pushed aside the change, the cash register made a ding noise as it open and the bits dropped into their designated spot before a receipt printed from the bulky machine that was decorated in hero stickers. Button pushed forward the change towards Echo for her to take, the filly found it cool that a "Jock" type of pony would be interested in the art of video games and comics.

"Even if your name has nothing to do with your cutie mark, I still like it - It's not every day you hear the name Echo being spouted from ponies... I've never met someone with your name before, I'm kinda jealous, I've already met another filly named Button - His name was really similar to mine... I still think the name Button Blitz is cooler than his, though." Blitz picked up her GameColt with a smile, "I know, it's just I am too busy playing video games for such things to be processed - I could be starving and my body would be so absorbed in video games, it can't even create the painful feeling in my stomach to indicate I need food." Button made a silly smile, "Anyways, the thought of another beating my scores and becoming number one bothers me... It's almost like this nagging feeling like something isn't right."

eqSuoKM.png

Eddy Stepped into FREAK N' COMICS, it had been awhile since he had ventured out of his lonely little radio trailer on the hill. He needed to socialize and perhaps get a stack of comics to read for those days when the Ponyville Chamber Of Commerce took over the radio waves like today. He had spotted the shop when he had begun the moving in process up on the hill. The station for the day was on an auto playlist in between chamber of commerce ads until midnight when the WITCHING HOUR BLACK METAL COVEN began broadcasting. Today he was dressed in his usual denim vest festooned with buttons and band patches as well as an IRON MARE t shirt with a pack of Cigarettes tucked into the rolled up sleeve. 

brZgh4c.png?1

A little brown Pegasus colt stood near the entrance. “Freak ‘N’ Comics.” This was the place! And while he let out an audible groan as he spoke the name, he had heard the store itself wasn’t that bad. It had been a year since his beloved HEY KIDS COMICS! store had closed after its owner, Page Turner passed on. This has been utterly heartbreaking for the colt.  Thankfully, the little grocery store where he picked up his monthly issue of ‘Canterlot Railroad Enthusiast’ had a small rack with comics.  They were usually a few months behind and the selection was rather lame, but he could at least get his hooves on some of his favorites.  Then his super cool Uncle Thunderbyrd mentioned there was ANOTHER comic book store. Holy Socks! And while it took longer to fly there than his usual place, it was going to be well worth it! A honest to goodness comic store.

The colt slowly made his way into the shop. There was the usual selection of customers. Kids his age staring at something. Weird teenaged ponies who always had a strange smell. And what about the owner? There was a filly behind the counter. They let a kid work there? What a lucky duck! And while she was probably an year or so older than the colt, he could picture himself working there. Get first dibs on the comics and to spend your free time talking about comics and getting paid for it! And while he could fantasize about it, the little brown pony knew his talents were best used at the station, helping his folks. Still. Lucky gal.

Once he got his fill of the customers and staff, he made his way over to the shelves. They had it all! His favorite 'Bell Ringer And Ash Cat'. The only train related comic book in existence! Oh cripes! They were up to issue seventy two! He needed to scoop up all the issues he had missed! He wondered if the 'Diesel Duo' had defeated 'Choo-Choo Charlie' and his villainous legion of 'Big Boys'? Guess there would only be one way to find out! There was also the very special issue of the Power Ponies. Poly-Bagged with an die-cut embossed prismatic cover. Holy Socks! It's the return of the Phony Pharoh! And he teamed up with a mystery villain! Who could it be? High Heel? Long Face? The Smudge? Or somepony even better?

There were a few more comics the colt picked up before his ears perked up when he heard..A  Daring Do comic is coming? Really? What book would they do first? The Quest for the Sapphire Stone?  The Marked Thief of Marapore? There was one more thing that caught his ears. That voice sounded familiar. Where had he heard it before? Aha! It was that deaf girl, Echo! Why hadn't he seen her when he first walked in?

Being the polite sort, the young colt made his way over to where the girl was at, and after gaining her attention, made sure to mouth properly "Hello Echo, it's me, Fast Track!" While she could not hear his words, she could read his lips! Thankfully she was not hanging around that odd, mud covered teenager. What was the deal with that gal?

"To me, a strong passion is still an obsession. Think of it like this, if I played buckball all day as is my passion, then it would become an obsession and It would be unhealthy. So I don't, I come here instead like I'm doing right now," She pointed out giving her thoughts. "But hey, that's my passion, this is your passion, who's more surt-if-eyed?" She collected her glorious items and her change and set them to the side. 

"Oh thanks, I've never met anypony else named Echo either. What type of cutie mark would have to do with Echoes? Like, shouting in canyons? It's not like I even know what echoes are exactly, just what others have told me," She replied with a smile. "I think I know another foal named Button. Button Bash or something right? You can say your name is better all you like but I don't think your koala-fiedto give such a biased opinion. I think they're both equal. Well, maybe I like the other name better." She grinned at Blitz. 

"Maybe that nagging feeling your getting is the hunger creeping up on you?" She suggested with a raised eyebrow. "When you're saying you're not getting your hunger feeling, do you mean, like ever? Or does it still happen when you're not playing? Wait, that's a stupid question, you're always playing. Maybe you should get yourself checked..." 

She felt a presence near her and turned around to face the pony. It was Fast Pack, no wait, Fast Track. Yeah, that's right. "Yes, it is you Fast, don't worry, I didn't forget," She replied to the colt she met before. "What are you doing here?" 

(( 1. Best new word ever. ))

His first order of business was at the pin board near the door, he stepped aside to let the little brown colt past. He pulled a few band posters announcing live shows from the inside of his vest and tacked them up close together to not take up too much space on the pin board. He also tacked up a few stickers for ponies to take that were the station logo. After he was satisfied at the pin board he trotted his way towards the comic racks and perused the top shelf stuff grabbing a copy of the months issue of Heavy Metal The world's premier illustrated magazine for science fiction, horror and Fantasy.™  He perused the Dark Horse section it had been a long time since he had bought a super hero book and they were not his taste that much these days unless it was The Tattler or some interesting cross over.  
He trotted up to the counter with his purchases wondering if this place also carried any O&O stuff, it had been awhile since he had got anything new and even longer since he ran a game. 

Button Blitz yawned and scrunched up her nose slightly, "Well, when I think of echoes... I usually think of echolocation, dolphins - So, maybe sound waves? While I may fall asleep in class a lot, I do know my stuff... Science especially." Blitz turned off her GameColt only to restart it, "These darned old things, maybe it's my fault? No way, I take good care-" The sound of the doorbell ringing caught the employees attention, she looked up to see a young brown colt and then a red stallion who fit the theme of this store quite well, "Welcome to  Freak N' Comics  we are having a buy two get the third volume free and rental prices on sale - Daring Do's new volume will be sold here within the week of its release, do not hesitate to reserve a copy or you might regret it later!" 

The older filly turned her attention back to Echo, "It was Button Mash I believe, quite the nice colt whenever I had a chance to speak to him, which was little to nothing due to the fact we both hold great passion in our games and barely give a glance to one another. While Button Mash is a cool name, Button BLITZ is waaaaaay cooler - I mean, it says it in the name, Blitz means 'A sudden, energetic, and concerted effort, typically on a specific task.' That's why I am so amazing at what I do." Blitz did here the filly's comment on her preferring his name over her's, but she has heard worse insults in her days at elementary school so it didn't phase, not even a bit. Although the saying of where she could get herself checked did strike a nerve slightly, she kept her composure, her father taught her that conflicts are stupid - Or he said something like that, "I don't think there is anything wrong with me, there are plenty of others who need more help... In fact, why should I take up a doctor's time and a room at the office when someone who needs even more help can take my place? I like to think of others in those situations, I will only go if duty calls for it."

Blitz's ash purple eyes followed the brown colt, noticing the two were familiar with one another. Seeing she couldn't partake in whatever conversation they were about to hold, she slid off from behind the counter to grab another bag for the upcoming stallion, "Welcome, I hope you found everything working well - Could I interest you in our buy two get the third volume free sale? This means you can buy two volumes of the same series and get the third edition free! Also, if you want to reserve the new upcoming Daring Do comic, now is the right time!" Button flashed her usual smile, although, it still held that lazy touch to it - She is still tired, "If not, that'll be 55 bits, please!"

brZgh4c.png?1

“Checking out this place, and buying some comics.”,  Fast Track had a small pile of comics that rested upon his back. “My old shop closed last year and I was unaware of this comic store until recently.” The colt spotted an older be-vested pony as he trotted towards the counter via the corner of his eye. There were more than a few comics in his possession that his mother would absolutely ground him for LIFE if he got caught with back at home. Thankfully, the shop seemed to have a good selection for just about anypony that visited. There was also a good selection of O&O merchandise, and while he preferred card games, he still could not get over the fact that an family friend of his best friend actually got to play the game with Shining Armor and Princess Cadance!

"So, what are you into?"

"Right, Echolocation, like dolphins, or that blind Earth pony I think. If I had hearing, than maybe that would be my talent," She said before frowning as she watched Button Blitz instinctively turn on her device. "It doesn't matter how much you take care of it, it should break eventually. Shouldn't really matter to you because the Advance is coming out."

"Ah right, Button Mush~, that sounds better. I think you should go through the effort to talk to him, even if that means you're making the first move," She stated before realising. "Not like that... I mean... yeah... Now that you explained it, I think the names are equal, Buh-litz, Mush, they're both the same to me. I still think it's worth getting yourself checked. You make bookings and everything, it's not like I'm referring to the emergency room or anything. Really, I'm just looking out for your health, but I can stop if you really want me to."

"Well, I mean, obviously you're buying comics... you didn't need to say that part," She pointed out before patting the colt. "Rest in piece, whatever your shop was called, I think I might have been there once. Did I not tell you of this place last time we met? I swear I did. You could have came here sooner."

"Well, a cousin recommended Full kriss-stel sawzeress to me a while back and I decided to give that a try. Other than that, I'm into the normal stuff like Daring Do and such," she answered pointing to the purchased items she received. "Also, Buckball, but you already knew that."

Archived