Miraculous! (Private)

SymphonicFire

Moonlight walked to school with Alya. All she was talking about was Ladybug. The Whole. Entire. Time.

"Oh my gosh Moonlight did you see how Ladybug moved out there? I wonder why there are still Stonehearts there though.." Moonlight chuckled. As Alya seemed to be distracted, Moonlight slipped the black container into her bag. Alya was sure to be a great Ladybug.

They soon arrived into class minutes later. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonlight couldn't believe what she saw. It was the Stallion Chloe had spoken about. No wonder he was her friend. He was putting chewing gum onto her seat!

"Seriously?! Whats your problem?!" Moonlights ears went against her head as she shoved the stallion away. "No wonder your Chloe's friend!" she laid a napkin on top of the gum and sat down. As Alya sat next to her, Moonlight turned her head away and crossed her hoofs. 

"Wait, I was trying to take this off!" Slash tried to explain, but the mare was not hearing any of it. "Why do ponies keep saying that about Chloe?" he muttered as he sat down. "Now do you see what I mean about respect?" Chloe said, laughing at the mare. Slash just sighed and faced forward. "Why don't you tell them it was Chloe?" the pony next to him asked. "I've known Chloe since I was a colt. She's not perfect, but I can't just throw her under the bus. She's my only friend." Slash sadly looks at the surface of his desk as he speaks. The pony smiled and stuck out his hoof. "I think it's about time you make new friends. I'm Nino by the way." Slash smiled and shook Nino's hoof.

Moonlight sighed and unfolded her hoofs as class started. Alys simply stayed quiet as she sat beside Moonlight. "Alright class I will be right back. I have to make copy's of this paper alright?" The teacher informed the students, as she stepped out of the class.

Meanwhile, Ivan sat with his head low, thinking about what had happened. He turned into a..monster. He couldn't even control himself while he did. "So Ivan, you don't remember anything?" One girl asked, setting her arms on her hips, "You went like..totally ballistic. It was sooo cool..".

"You were seriously out to crush me dude!" Kim added, looking at Ivan. "I'm sorry.." was all he could say, but all of a sudden Chloe spoke. 

((Sorry I'm typing on my phone. I can't color it :T))

"Pfft! Once a monster, always a monster." Chloe teases. Ivan gets up and storms off, unsettled by Chloe's comment. 

"Yes, lose your temper Ivan. Your akuma awaits you." the voice of a stallion echos elsewhere in the city.

Moonlight was too distracted to notice Ivan storm off. Soon, she heard screaming from outside and noticed Alya stand up. "Alya where are you going??!" Moonlight stood up, a bit panicked. "Where the action is!" Alya ran out, leaving Moonlight alone with Alyas bag. "But you forgot your bag..!" Moonlight used magic to lift it and ran out of the class, hopefully following her.

"What's going on?" Slash looked at everyone and Nino. "We gotta find out!"

"Weren't we supposed to stay put?" Slash asked, though he was already gone. He quickly followed him outside, trying to see what the fuss was all about. "What's going on?"

Moonlight ran after Alya. Her plan wasn't going to work! If she didn't find the box soon then no one would be able to save everypony. 

Moonlight watched Alya take pictures and wait a bit for..well, Ladybug to appear. Moonlight knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Slash quickly runs back into the locker room. He checks is surrounds and lets Plagg out when the coast was clear. "Alright Plagg, we've gotta save Paris! Claws out!" he transforms and dashes out through the window, quickly running after Ivan who has transformed back to Stone Heart. Slash also noticed he took Mylene and Chloe as hostages, he needs to act fast. "Let them go!" Slash quickly jumps over Stone Heart and lands right in front of him. "Out of my way!" Stone Heart copies from all over Paris started to surround Slash. "No!" Slash dodges an attack, unable to stop the original from taking the hostages away. "Ladybug! Where are you?!" he yelled, dodging another attack. 

Moonlight stood there, eyes widened, frozen in place. They were in trouble, and she was the only one who could help. Moonlight searched through the bag and pulled out the black box, quickly opening it.

"I knew you'de come around!" Tikkis smiled as Moonlight put on the earrings. 

Moonlight hide behind a Mailbox, "Tikki spots on!" She felt more confident this time. Moonlight could feel the power surge through her. It felt..good. 

Using her yo yo, Moonlight carried the car off of Alya, "Run as far as you can away from here!" then grabbed cat noir from the scene onto a roof. "Come on Cat! If we want to take them down we need to get to the source!" they traveled quickly to the Eiffel Tower, jumping from rooftop to rooftop with Cat noir.

"Gottcha! Just tell me what I can do!" he smiled as he followed Ladybug. It looks like they were heading to the Eiffel Tower, but attacking Stone Heart (who had made his way onto the tower) would put the hostages in danger. Just as he thought that, Stone Heart threw Chloe. "No!" Slash quickly dives and catches her. "I take everything I said back." she huffed as she pushed Slash away. "Uh, okay?"

Moonlight eventually stood on the ground, watching Stone heart roar as he hung on the Eiffel Tower. All of a sudden, stone heart started coughing..hundreds..thousands of akumas. Moonlights mouth opened wide as she saw this. Eventually, the Akumas shaped into a face of a strange looking stallion. "Citezens of Paris..listen carefully, I am Hawkmoth" he announced.

"Hawkmoth..?" She mumbled to herself.

"Cat noir, Ladybug, give the ladybug earrings and the cat ring now. You've done enough damage to these people," Moonlight stepped forward and began clapping.

"Nice try Hawkmoth, we all know who the bad guy is here. Let's not reverse the rules here. Because of you, innocent civilians are transformed into villains. Hawkmoth, even if it takes of months, we will find you and you will be the one giving up your miraculous!" 

Moonlight ran ran forwards and leaped upwards the Eiffel Tower, "Time to de-evilize!" her yo yo started collecting the dark moths, disappearing one by one. Once finished, the turned around and faced every pony,

"Let me make this promise to you. No matter who wants to harm you, Ladybug and Cat noir will be there to protect all of you!". As she finished, Moonlight swiped her yo yo and held it in the air. Out came hundreds of white butterfly's that flew in all different directions. 

Slash furrowed his eyes as the villain shows himself. Luckily, Ladybug was able to de-evilize all the akuma copies. "That Ladybug is really something." he nodded, jumping up to stand by her. Stone Heart gets up and and climbs higher up the tower, call for his stone duplicates. "Even though we know where the akuma is, we are surrounded. How are we going to stop him?"

Moonlight thought about this for a bit, "I know he's in love with her.." Then she suddenly realized. "We don't take them apart, we need to bring them closer together! Their made for one another. They just don't know it yet," Moonlight started to go up the tower, using her yo yo. As she sat on the top, Mylene reached out, "Help! I'm scared of heights!""Everything is going to be alright!" Moonlight replied.

Slash stayed a level below her to keep the stone clones occupied. "If you have a plan, now would be a good time to share it!" Slash yelled, extending his pole and dodging a swat from a clone. If Ladybug is going to do something, she'd better do it quickly. 

"Were going to beat them by using our powers!" Moonlight took her yo yo and threw the base in the air, while holding onto the line. "Lucky charm!" She called out, as a parachute came in her hands. Moonlight was a bit confused. What was she supposed to do with this? "His hand. Get ready." Moonlight wrapped her yo yo around Stone heary and his arm that held Mylene. Pulling his hand to his face, Mylen kissed Stoneheart on the lips. Stone heart let go of the paper and dropped it.

Slash launches himself off the tower, diving down to catch up with the paper ball. He gets under it, puts both hooves on his pole, and swings, striking the ball back up to Ladybug. He then quickly jams his pole into a hole in the tower, holding on to stop himself from falling. 

Moonlight took her yo yo out as the Akuma flew out, "Time to de evili- huh?" Moonlight watched Ivan turn back to normal. Ivan and Mylene starts falling down the tower. Moonlight knew what to do. Moonlight dived off the tower and got her yo yo ready, "Cat noir you take care of Ivan!" She wrapped a hoof around her and collected the akuma. Moonlight then used her snout and pulled on the string that let out the parachute, allowing them to land safely. 

Tapping the yo yo, Moonlight watched the cleansed butterfly fly out, and into the air. "Bye bye little butterfly," she smiled. Picking up the parachute pack, Moonlight threw it into the air,"Miraculous Ladybug!" She watched as it disappeared. It looked almost like Ladybugs were swirling the damage that the akumas had made, making it look as good as new.

"I'm on it!" Slash launched himself from his pole and jumped up, catching Ivan before grabbing onto his pole again. He landed back on the ground with Mylene and Ladybug, setting Ivan next to Mylene. "You guys probably have things to chat about, right?" pushing the two of them together, also pointing at the crumbled paper where the akuma was this time.

Mylene picked up the paper and read what had been written on it. "Wow Ivan..these lyrics are beautiful. Their easier to understand when your not screamin- I mean singing them.." Mylen smiled, looking at Ivan. 

Archived