Official Discussion Thread - S08E05 Grannies Gone Wild

tacobob

ueWwIvs.png

Grannies Gone Wild is the fifth episode of season eight of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and the one hundred and seventy-fourth overall. In this episode, Granny Smith and her friends head to Las Pegasus, and Rainbow Dash tags along as their chaperone so she can ride the best rollercoaster ever before it closes.

This thread is dedicated to discussing the episode before, during, and afterwards. As the thread is now open it may indeed contain spoilers. I ask that potential spoilers talked about or shown before the episode airs stay within the spoiler tags please, after the episode you no longer have to use the spoiler tags, but warning, if you haven't seen the episode yet after it airs, this thread no doubt will have all sorts of spoilers in reviews, images, etc. So tread at your own risk

Another fun little episode. Love the cameos.

Spoiler

Sober pony Rick is a terrible, terrible thing. And poor Morty. It must stink being a kid and having to stand in line in a world where clothing is optional. Also no cell phones in Equestria. What the heck did we do as kid when stuck in a line at Disney?

Wcj0hE3.png

Questions And Blatherings.

1. I wonder why they were closing the 'Wild Blue Yonder' if it's the coolest ride ever to exist in the history of Equestria?
2. Did we just see Trixie's dad? He sure looked like him.  Like the blue mare, he also had issues with his ESCAPE bomb.
3. These guys are still the cutest couple.

pZHK7LF.png

4. What's with the male alicorn?

Archived