Parade of Fools Introduction and Information

RexDraco

PqNKXWj3_o.png

Come spring ponies of Ponyville and Canterlot  would find themselves waking up to not the bright morning sky of blue hey were used to, but to the glittering aurora of green and pink, the sun stuck somewhere between dawn and dusk. It was pretty obvious what had occurred but a large banner and beneath it was what appeared to be a portal between the respective areas.

Across the banner it red the Parade of fools. Between the portals multicolored balloons with faces on them floated about, their strong tails carrying a large mirror. Static displayed on the mirror, Discord appearing tapping the microphone.

“Is this thing on?” The back of his head facing the crowds. A blue balloon with headphones squeaked and pointed its string tail the other way. Discord blinked and spun around. “O-oh my how embarrassing. Well live performances, am I right? That’s right ponies!” The mirror zoomed out to reveal the veritable king of fools seated on his old throne, a cap and jester’s hat atop of his head.

“Greetings one and all! With the gracious leniency of your princesses,” He spat out his tongue and gagged. “I have been granted a day to let you ponies loose from all responsibility: a vacation of sorts. Of course you’ll have the security from your princesses that any changes and alterations will turn it back to normal at the day’s end…” The balloon squeaked. Discord waved his paw dismissively. “Oh fine, fine.” He unfurled the conspicuous looking contract.

“In accordance to the games’ rules np ponies shall be harmed, size, color, age shifted in a way that would interfere with the games’ progress and there will be no effects lasting beyond the day.”

He paused in his speaking and grinned. “But what’s a day if the sun doesn't set? Of course the agreement was this for halting the day… I have hidden a pocket of my magic somewhere as a reward for one of the games. If a pony can find it using the convenient clues the game will end! Until than fools, jokers and party makers enjoy because today is just for you. Anypony else is a player in the game!” He cackled and held out his paw, tossing the microphone back for the balloon manager to catch.

It had an annoyed expression as the microphone bounces off it and held up a picture of Everfree Forest before the mirror zoomed in on Discord once more. With a snap of his claws the fields would be set!

The first game is a Scavenger Hunt in Ponyville

The second is a capital wide mass checkers game!

The games continue until May 18th!

--------

There is no posting order. The pace of the game is set by Discord or the game board itself! Things may move ahead or back unexpectedly!

• Like 4
  • Surprised 1
  • Apple 1