One idea I thought of we could try was that Shadowscribe ends up taking Sombra under his roof, without knowing who he is. Oh, and Shadowscribe starts to learn some of his abilities perhaps, and also starts to teach Sombra about modern Equestria if you are up for it. Another more farfetched idea was our Sombras meeting, but I doubt that will happen any time soon. 

Oooh, those both sound like pretty neat ideas! I'd totally be up for it c:

I've gotten to rp my Sombra with a friend of mine's AU one once, that was the only time I'd done that before. So I think it'd be pretty entertaining to see how that goes with ours. xD But I'd be up for Sombra meeting your character Shadowscribe~ It'd be a good start.

• 4 weeks later...

Yay!  Do you want to start it? I could try, but not gonna lie, would be my first to on here, and on top of that I've never been good at setting tone for a story, lol.

Sure thing, I could definitely start it. c:

Just a few questions before I do~ like what location? Do you want me to make the rp open (for others to join) or invite-only? (i'm honestly okay with whatever option you wanna go with O: ) annd, like day/night?

It would be Canterlot or Canterlot-adjacent, I would prefer for now to keep it semi private, so invite or application would be best, and it would probably be easiest for Raven and Sombre to meet would be at night.

• 1 month later...

Archived