a lazy cloud artist

Hello, everyone! I'm new here and looking to get some plots going for my OC, Sienna Sky. She's a pegasus working as a Cloud Architecture Intern but her true passions lie in creating cloud art. ..if only she could get over her laziness and insecurities to actually do something about it. She stays almost exclusively up in Cloudsdale due to a traumatic childhood incident where she fell to the ground and nearly didn't make it. She's also a little claustrophobic, and generally, she's just happiest flying around in the sky or napping in the clouds, maybe trying out some new cloud shapes, if she feels up to it.

The rest of her profile is here!

Friends: She's the friendly sort, so I imagine she makes friends fairly easily. I'd like to find some childhood friends for her, who could call her out on all her faults like her laziness and her fear of the ground? Because of the limitations of her background, they'd probably have to be pegasi too.

Enemies: She's really laid-back and doesn't like confrontations, generally just walking away or ignoring anyone trying to pick a fight. But, hey, maybe that's what ticked them off?

Romance: She's not very good at keeping up relationships, since she tends to be off on her own world a lot, and a lot of her laziness extends to her often not making too much effort to keep the other pony happy.

Archived