Sugar Malt [ready]

BlueBook

6637296_ykCxfDx4mtgqiMH.png

DF5Rwze.jpg (ignore the text, it was for a comic I gave up on)

6637285_J3WULlX1ZlJXYxe.png (art by me, I only own Sugar Malt)

Roleplay Type: TBD
Name: Sugar Malt
Sex: female/mare
Species: pegasus
Eye colour: brown
Coat: off white
Mane/Tail: tan(ish) and light blue
Physique: well built and muscular, but short
Residence: Canterlot
Cutie Mark: a light blue shield with a red lightning bolt
Unique Traits: freckles oh her wings and face

Likes: giving and taking orders, smoothies/shakes/ice cream, surprises, cute fluffy animals

Dislikes: being treated like a child, flirts, letting others down

Extra: one of the first known female royal guards

History: As a filly, Sugar Malt's mother passed from a sickness and was left in the care of her father, one of the many guards in Canterlot. Under her fathers guidence, Sugar grew in intelligence, strength, age, and talent. As a young adult, she finally managed to get her Cutie Mark. It happened during a lession at the School for Guards in Canterlot. Durring the usual flight rounds, she noticed something off on the streets of the town. She flew down and found that ponies had shut themselves in their homes to shield themselves from a massive magic fight between two unicorns. Thinking about nothing but the safety of the townsfolk and the unicorns, Sugar jumped between the two, her wings shielding her body from their magic. Most pegasi would have been fried from the blast, their wings singed, but not Sugar. Unscathed, she broke apart the fight although, the unicorns had pretty much stopped to stare at her. That day, she learned that her wings were like shields, they could withstand almost anything. She also earned her Cutie Mark, but that was not the most amazing thing. The captain of the Canterlot royal guard had seen her bravery and selflessness in the fight so on top of all the other things, Sugar Malt promoted to an official Royal guard.

Character Personality: Stubborn, quick to think, brave, a tad boring. Sometimes treats others like a kid. 
Character Summary: Sugar Malt is a stubborn yet brave pegasus mare who joined the Royal guard at a young age. She tries to see the best in others, but will not hesitate to serve the law and put troublemakers to justice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2018 at 10:10 AM, RainbowFoxxy said:

Howdy! How's this app coming along? Need more time? :) 

Yeah, more time is needed XD It's hard to come up with a story for her since her actual story is in an au

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

Hi! How’s this app coming along? Need more time? :)

haha if I didn't know any better I'd say you're a bot XD

yeah, I've been putting off her personality and summery cause she actually comes from an au for a comic I was writing

• 3 weeks later...

Archived