Peachy's chibi portraits request thread! (CLOSED)

CaptainMcDerp

Peachy's Chibi Portraits

chibipeachyicon_by_everlastingderp-dccly

Hello all! It's been awhile and Peachy Keen is ready to paint some ponies, (or non-ponies of course,) in another request thread! There won't be a corresponding RP this time. I don't think I can keep up with that right now so I'm just gonna draw your characters and post them here/in the gallery when they're done!

Update: Request are now closed!

Rules:

• Character must have an approved WoE application.
  • One request per person.
  • Feel free to ask for a specific pose and/or additional accessories if you want.
  • Provide character name and reference or description. Also describe/provide picture of cutie mark.
  • All request will be in the style of the pic above.
  • Requests are open until all slots are filled.

1. PrinceBlueblood - Feng - 100% (done!)
  2. SymphonicFire - Lan Fa - 100% (done!)
  3. szalhi - Loose Cannon - 100% (done!)
  4. Bellosh - Empress Yuè - 100% (done!)
  5. PyroBlaze - Nensho - 100% (done!)

Bonus: RainbowFoxxySome AppleDash!- 100% (done!)

1 hour ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

Ooh!  Could I get a chibi Version of Feng (my current longma avatar?)

Yep! Is there a full body picture of him? If not, I need a description. Also need to know what the cutie mark is/looks like.

Is asking for a serpent dragon or a mare with clothes (leaning towards this one, her clothes cover her cutie-mark) too much? Asking before I put up a request.

Generous of you to do this by the way! Thank you.:catbug: 

3 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Is asking for a serpent dragon or a mare with clothes (leaning towards this one, her clothes cover her cutie-mark) too much? Asking before I put up a request.

Generous of you to do this by the way! Thank you.:catbug: 

Either one of those would be just fine. And no problem! :)

Hi hi! Always nice to see the cap’n around here!!

I would love to see a shippy type chibi of AJ and RD. Not sure if you would be down to do a two character chibi but if you’d like to that would be great! :) 

If there's still slots open, I'll throw in my wolf Nensho. With or without the armor would be fine, but the scarf is kinda part of him in a way. 

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68961402 Here's a pic of him.

10 hours ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

Hi hi! Always nice to see the cap’n around here!!

I would love to see a shippy type chibi of AJ and RD. Not sure if you would be down to do a two character chibi but if you’d like to that would be great! :) 

I'm gonna add a bonus slot so I'll draw the five OCs and an AppleDash chibi because that sounds really cute and I wanna draw it now.

All slots are filled so request are now closed. Thanks everybody! :D

10 hours ago, Dubstep said:

Dang! I didn't even notice this thread, I'd have swung in when it was open. I'll have to keep both eyes peeled for when it's open again~ OwO

same! I've had my eyes peeled  for a while now :idea:

Archived