Sign in to follow this  

I considered putting plot/rp ideas for the rest of my characters in Sombra's plotter over in Schemes for a King, and decided against it; he can just be special with his own post. I'll just make this my general plotter for my other characters to avoid spamming the OOC board. And again, I'd be happy to help others out with their plots too! I'm always open to discussion so they work out for both of us.

PRINCESS LUNA

luna_icon_by_malheureuxart-dcestw3.png

Application

A Little Socializing - Luna finds the change that has come with being a princess has drastically changed after a thousand years, and she's slowly coming to find the castle.. a little stifling. Attempting to break this monotony, she attempts to venture out and see more of Equestria by herself, where she may encounter other ponies who she can talk to, depending. [Open]

Sisterly Bond - Their duties and their sleep schedules often keep them from getting to spend time together like they used to, and the only time they're awake at the same time is during major functions in Equestria, or when something is threatening their kingdom. The sisters manage to work their schedules so that they can simply spend some casual time together whether its just talking, or deciding to ditch the castle and head out into Canterlot itself to be like normal ponies. Princesses deserve to have fun now and again! [Stormstride]

Mortality - Luna faces off against a new threat that presents itself, and she's forced to do it alone- perhaps even to protect ponies from harm, something she is newly encouraged to do to make up for her past. However, it doesn't go so well and she nearly perishes in the process of fighting this threat. Something that will leave her questioning her mortality. [Open]

A Nightmare Rises - It is difficult to simply let go of what others have said and done, no matter what apologies or small gestures have been made to make amends. Upset and feeling that she will never truly be accepted or loved by their citizens as her sister is, Luna's negative emotions take hold once again- yet the transformation is a little more incomplete this time when she has no desire to upset the balance for her own ends, but to cast down her crown and give up on being a princess of Equestria. [Open; also open to discussion]

YUNA

yuna_icon_by_malheureuxart-dcebfh2.png

Application

Fortunetelling - As a zony who can predict what may happen, Yuna has employed herself as a fortuneteller and travels Equestria, moving from town to town to make a few bits. While most of her fortunetelling is but an act, put on to entertain and wow ponies, if she picks up that they need help in some way, or may legitimately run into trouble, she does her best to help. [Open]

Friendship for a Wanderer - Being both a hybrid and a zony who is always on the move, it can be difficult to make friends. Sometimes her stripes may simply throw other ponies off. However, those who are true and wish to get to know Yuna for who she is, she may get a chance to finally earn some friends. It will be a new experience for her, somepony who hardly socializes outside of her occupation, and perhaps a little difficult to open up, but not impossible. [Open]

What Everypony Seeks - It is not something Yuna has ever found interest in, let alone thought much about, but there is always that chance that she finds a pony who she gets along well with, who spends a lot of time with her and sticks with her through both good times, and bad, no matter the trouble they endure. It would be with surprise that Yuna discovers she's fallen for this pony, that what she may be feeling is love. [Open]

ELYSIUM

elysium_icon_by_malheureuxart-dckx08u.pn

Application

none; plots yet to be made. plots are also welcome.

ROSE

rose_icon_by_malheureuxart-dcebfkn.png

Application

none; plots yet to be made. plots are also welcome.

GALLANT

gallant_icon_by_malheureuxart-dcebfj8.pn

none, unapplied as of yet.