Celestia's Birthday Party

I want to put together a Birthday thread for Celestia. Like she knows the day is coming and doesnt care anymore. At this point I would like to invite both cast and OCs. Especially players that have an interest in a long thread. 

I dont think a surprise party is in order, Im thinking more an an event where some pony expresses the need to celebrate it not as a holiday but just a day where Tia doesnt have to be a princess. She gets to take off the crown and just mingle with other ponies and enjoy sweets while laughing. Now the only place large enough to fit that many ponies would be Canterlot Palace Garden. So I want to hear what suggestions everyone has. 

Anyone interested in putting forward an idea?

Seems like an interesting idea. I think a tea party or something like that would be a good start, maybe even a spa day, just in general something to relax Celestia from the stress of ruling...

Hmm, a spa trip to start the day sounds interesting indeed. No crown, no obligations. Just one day where she can relax and enjoy a little time being among the ponies of Equestira, and starting it off with an early morning spa trip sounds like a great idea. 

no one else has said anything about music yet. speaking of... Dj sounds good. Given she has to listen to the "royal" music all the time, something new and fresh would probably be the best thing for her. 

I was supposed to have it up by the weekend but i got caught up in some stuff for work. so.... now I will get started on it today. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the thread will open fully soon . Please stick to posting order  once you post, wait until everyone else has posted as well.

If you can not post in a timely manner, alert myself or Dragon. We will skip you until your next turn. If you fail to notify us, you will be dropped from the thread. 

Ice would definitely accept an invitation if one were sent to her, and not just because she's technically a member of the Lunar Guard now. She also wouldn't mind the opportunity to get to know Celestia a bit more either, considering she's only had one meeting with any celestia on the site.

Thread is officially open!!

Remember, keep to posting order. Once you post, wait for you turn to come around again. 

If you cant post in a timely fashion let us know. If you fail to reply, we will simply remove your character from thread and go on. 

Alright. Enjoy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived