I want to put together a Birthday thread for Celestia. Like she knows the day is coming and doesnt care anymore. At this point I would like to invite both cast and OCs. Especially players that have an interest in a long thread. 

I dont think a surprise party is in order, Im thinking more an an event where some pony expresses the need to celebrate it not as a holiday but just a day where Tia doesnt have to be a princess. She gets to take off the crown and just mingle with other ponies and enjoy sweets while laughing. Now the only place large enough to fit that many ponies would be Canterlot Palace Garden. So I want to hear what suggestions everyone has. 

Anyone interested in putting forward an idea?

Seems like an interesting idea. I think a tea party or something like that would be a good start, maybe even a spa day, just in general something to relax Celestia from the stress of ruling...

• Like 1

Hmm, a spa trip to start the day sounds interesting indeed. No crown, no obligations. Just one day where she can relax and enjoy a little time being among the ponies of Equestira, and starting it off with an early morning spa trip sounds like a great idea. 

I'd definitely love to throw my Luna in and have her be a part of this~ any of it.

Well, in that case, going with the spa idea, Raven could bump into the princess(es) at the spa, gotta get her mane redyed at some point :D

• Like 1

That would be lovely!. after the spa day, might move to another part of the city and select cakes and teas for the event. Make sure there is plenty of opportunity for all ponies to join in. 

Alright, having waited this long I think its a good idea to make the thread soon. If anyone has any other ideas post them here. I will get the thread set up and ready by the weekend. 

• Like 1