QuickLime(Ready)

QuickLime

newquicklimebanner_zpsa649b363.jpg

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RolePlay

Name: QuickLime

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Jade Green, and are framed by a pair of circular black framed glasses

Coat: Lime Green

Mane/Tail: QuickLime's mane is Black and comes off curved at the bangs and then spikes downwards, there is a bit that comes under her ear that is slightly curly than the rest, her hair has soft green streaks in it, her tail is long to about the floor and is jet black, so the stripes in her mane are dyed in. however recently she has started to wear it up in a ponytail.

Physique: She is a very lanky pony, with long legs and tends to be taller than your average mare, her wings are equally sized to match her frame, though she has strong legs due to most time walking.

Residence: Ponyville, originally came as an apprentice but now lives there full time.

Occupation: She is the towns Herbologist, she makes various cures and remedies from plants, from everything to sore muscles, to a special shampoo that makes your coat fluffy, Her shop is part Medicinal and part Luxury since she also sells an array of Soups,Teas,and Coffees.

Cutie Mark: cmark_quicklime-2.png

Her cutie mark is a green herb with a single drop of water sliding off of it,when she was a young filly she ended up getting a nasty cold that made breathing impossible through her nose, her mum went to visit a dear friend of hers that sent her back with some peppermint and lemon.

After steeping them according to their friends’ directions her mother gave it to Quicklime who could breathe within thirty minutes or so of drinking the lemony and minty brew,once she recovered from the cold she went to give the kind mare back the basket she had let them use, as well as thank her for helping her feel so much better.

The elder pony smiled at her and said “I like to help ponies feel better it makes me happy”

After she said that Quicklime thought on it for a second before deciding then and there she wanted to make other ponies feel better too!

It only took a few lessons from the friend on how to grow and harvest the herbs did she discover she had a natural talent for making the elixirs that helped ponies feel better and thus her cutie mark appeared .

History: Both of her parents were down to earth for Pegasus Ponies, Verde her mother runs her own Soup Kitchen where she does a great deal of charity work, while her Father LymeStone runs a construction business that makes homes for the homeless, but both are primarily focused on her little brother KeyLime currently so she doesn’t see them as often as they would like, but they are very close to her from their home in Hoofington.

When Lime was a little filly she got teased in school due to being so lanky, they called her “Pony Long Legs” and it gave her a short temper for bullying and made her very defensive, she is quick to come to the aid of others if she considers what they are doing as bullying, though she sometimes jumps the gun and defends them from just friendly teasing, she has a hard time telling the difference.

When she first came to Ponyville Lime was an assistant to a herbologist there, but over the years has mastered her craft, her teacher leaving town and going on her own way, leaving Lime the store/home combo to run for herself! QuickLime is doing her best to make her teacher proud. Throughout her years there she has met and fallen head over hoof for a mare named Berry Punch whom she met at her store one evening, the quick meeting soon blossomed into a beautiful relationship! She’s met the mares daughter Ruby and they grow closer by the day,but are still taking things slow.

Lime is slowly getting over her issues with flying and heights, so being in Ponyville has really started helping this Pegasus break her shell.

Character Summary:As a first impression Quicklime comes off as a touch prickly and mean but she really doesn’t mean to be! She is a very blunt and honest mare that would rather have you be hurt by the truth, than coddled by a lie, she has unrelenting Honesty since her parents had always taught her that a lie does more harm than good.

But when one gets past that prickly exterior they find a kind hearted soul that is willing to go above and beyond the call of Friendship even if you have to avoid the thorns to get to know the rose! She is a very devoted pony that suffers minor tunnel vision, when she gets started on a project her attention wont vary from it until it is finished to her satisfaction!

She has a known fear of heights which she’s slowly been working on, and doesn’t like braggy behavior, preferring to have her actions speak for themselves.

Her personality has been described as “bitey” from time to time since she doesn’t really mince her words very well, if she’s thinking it she says it, and to hay with the results! Though her mouth tends to get her in some hot water from time to time, she truly means well and if you get her to warm up to you then you’v made a loyal friend for life.

When you are in her shop watch out under hoof as her cat Jester tends to roam around thinking she is queen of all she oversees and she oversee's the world apparently!

Also continuing the tradition of teaching currently living with QuickLime is her little cousin RoseHip, who is her apprentice.

QuickLime herself

LandingQLAvaVerrightway_zps4fba241e.png

Her Kitty Jester!

Jesty_zpscd214b9d.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hihi,

Looking good so far. One thing that is missing that should be covered is her cutie mark story, how did she get it? Also I don't believe you can both near and farsighted, its typically one of the other (as glasses are made for one or the other). Also like to hear more about her hopes and desires.

Hihi,

Looking good so far. One thing that is missing that should be covered is her cutie mark story, how did she get it? Also I don't believe you can both near and farsighted, its typically one of the other (as glasses are made for one or the other). Also like to hear more about her hopes and desires.

Um.. yes you can? I should know because /I/ am Near and far sighted...

Funfact: If you are nearsighted and become farsighted because of old age, your eyesight sometimes becomes normal again.

It's one or the other, at least according to crummy real world logic.

Ooh damn XD I was born near and far sighted.. I'v had glasses since I was two and used to have hopes of getting better -3- well that stinks

• 4 months later...