Aliv's planning thread (always looking)

I can't post from my phone unless it's small OOC posts. I use too much color and for some reason these boxes don't work well on my phone for that. That said, if you have a discord, should join the canterdiscord. A lot of planning and individual threads tend to occur there. Most of the threads we're in were planned there. With that in mind, I'll have the intro post up before the end of the night. I'll link it here when it's up. Feel free to either PM or add me on Discord if you have it, and we can discuss where we want the plot of the RP to go.

Alrighty, I've got the thread up. Kinda went with the idea of, "This is why." with the start of the thread. From there, I'm open to go anywhere, but if Ice was going to be in the Crystal Empire, that is where she would be.

• 2 weeks later...

@PrinceBlueblood regarding my post, I've seen on discord where bellosh isn't feeling great atm, so I know it'll be a bit with the cadence part, but it just seemed like the kind of thing Raven would ask, especially if she didn't know when she would get even the chance again.

I was honestly thinking we would start wrapping up the thread here; it's served most of the story purpose, besides Raven meeting Cadence, which like you said might not happen for a bit.

Archived