Butter Cheer

Butter Cheer

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria
Name: Butter Cheer
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn
Eye colour: Teal
Coat: a tannish yellow
Mane/Tail: both dark blue. her mane is bouncy, quite like Pinkie Pie's, held with a pink ponytail holder. Her tail is small but still bouncy
Physique: she is sized like a normal mare.
Residence: Ponyville
Occupation: not really an occupation, but keeping ponies happy!
Cutie Mark: a butterfly (from Fluttershy's cutie mark) surrounded by two small pixel hearts.

She got her cutie mark one day when her sister, Daisy Meadow, was sad and she cheered her up with hugs and... butterflies? She somehow got butterflies inside the house. Without getting in trouble.
Unique Traits: She's always been able to use her magic quite well, even as an older foal. Butter Cheer also somehow manages to get butterflies in the house quite often. Not a unique trait, just... where else do I note that? And her puppy dog eyes (like the ones Apple Bloom does in Episode 1) most of the time can't be resisted. Except by equally as cheerful ponies.

History: As a young foal, Butter Cheer was obviously cheerful. She was born in Ponyville, a few years (about three) after her older sister, Daisy Meadow. The foal almost never cried, except when her diaper was dirty or her big sister was being rude. Her magic spurts were mostly just flying, due to the fact that her older sister, mom and dad were all pegasi but she wasn't. She often wanted to go outside, but her parents wouldn't let her - what good parents! Her sister often took her outside though, and her parents were fine with THAT. Just... not her going outside alone.

When she got older (still a foal), she went outside with Daisy Meadow and her parents quite often. She'd sometimes BEG to go outside, and her parents had to go, due to Daisy Meadow going to school. Those outside trips mostly included playing with butterflies, singing and meeting new ponies! Despite foals losing their magic spurts at her age, she didn't. She still had her magic!

When Butter Cheer was a filly, there was only one thing she loved more then butterflies, Daisy Meadow, family in general and friends. School! She made most of her friends here, including some background ponies who lived in Ponyville (Derpy... pretty much just Derpy :P) and Rarity and Applejack. School was the best!

One day, Daisy Meadow was sad. Because it was raining. And she said she was going to visit her friends' houses! Then, Butter Cheer immediately charged her with hugs. And butterflies. Needless to say, her sister was happy. And, Butter Cheer got her cutie mark! Basically the rest of that day was her cute-ceañera.

Another love of hers was drawing. She'd often go outside and draw. When ponies were sad, she often drew pictures for them. They were mostly just animals and butterflies :Flutter:.

As an older filly, around the age of Applejack in Where the Apple Lies, she pretty much just ran around Ponyville making friends with everypony... like fifty times. Not to mention she'd also sometimes scare Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash up in Cloudsdale. Not on purpose, on accident.

Birthdays are pretty much her favorite thing, especially her birthday where she finally became a mare!

There was cake, friends, Pinkie Pie! The party was planned by Pinkie Pie, you see.

And then it's the present. She was at Pinkie's welcome party for Twilight, at the Summer Sun Celebration, Twilight's coronation, the Summer Sun Celebration, etc.

Character Personality: she is clearly extroverted, loving cheering up other ponies. She is always cheerful and kind to other ponies, even those who are mean to her.
Character Summary: Butter Cheer (I almost forgot her name) is a cheerful mare, friendly and loves her family! You can often find her in Ponyville or Canterlot, occasionally in the Everfree Forest.

Howdy! I've had a chance to look over your app. You have a really fun character and she's not too far off from being ready to use in our WoE section. However, if you would like to start playing her right now I would suggest moving her to the FFA section as you will need to do a few edits in order for me to approve this.

To be approved for use in WoE characters should not have existing connections to cast in the show. This is because someone who is playing a certain cast character may not wish to acknowledge that they know your character. Example would be if Pinkie Pie threw her a party it would be assumed that Pinkie knows your character. We want to give players a chance to get to decide if they want their cast character to know your character. Basically those relationships need to be developed in character with the player of a cast character consenting to having their character know yours.

To make this character ready to play in WoE you would need to remove her interactions with cast characters from her history. Her friendship with Rarity and AJ, and Pinkie throwing her a party. The FLuttershy and Rajnbow part isn't really overboard on interaction so I'd be fine with that being left in there. If you don't wish to do this or, would like more time to get her ready for WoE you can use her in the FFA section now. 

Let me know here what youd like to do. I'm willing to help you get her ready for WoE if you'd like :) 

I fixed it... didn't read that part, lol.

If she's not good yet, I would like help getting ready.

-------

Butter Cheer

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria
Name: Butter Cheer
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn
Eye colour: Teal
Coat: a tannish yellow
Mane/Tail: both dark blue. her mane is bouncy, quite like Pinkie Pie's, held with a pink ponytail holder. Her tail is small but still bouncy
Physique: she is sized like a normal mare.
Residence: Ponyville
Occupation: not really an occupation, but keeping ponies happy!
Cutie Mark: a butterfly (from Fluttershy's cutie mark) surrounded by two small pixel hearts.

She got her cutie mark one day when her sister, Daisy Meadow, was sad and she cheered her up with hugs and... butterflies? She somehow got butterflies inside the house. Without getting in trouble.

Her special talent’s making ponies happy.
Unique Traits: She always could use her magic quite well, even as an older foal. Butter Cheer also somehow manages to get butterflies in the house quite often. Not a unique trait, just... where else do I note that? And her puppy dog eyes (like the ones Apple Bloom does in Episode 1) most of the time can't be resisted. Except by equally as cheerful ponies.

History: As a young foal, Butter Cheer was obviously cheerful. She was born in Ponyville, a few years (about three) after her older sister, Daisy Meadow. The foal almost never cried, except when her diaper was dirty or her big sister was being rude. Her magic spurts were mostly just flying, since her older sister, mom and dad were all pegasi but she wasn't. She often wanted to go outside, but her parents wouldn't let her - what good parents! Her sister often took her outside though, and her parents were fine with THAT. Just... not her going outside alone.

When she got older (still a foal), she went outside with Daisy Meadow and her parents quite often. She'd sometimes BEG to go outside, and her parents had to go, due to Daisy Meadow going to school. Those outside trips mostly included playing with butterflies, singing and meeting new ponies! Despite foals losing their magic spurts at her age, she didn't. She still had her magic!

When Butter Cheer was a filly, there was only one thing she loved more then butterflies, Daisy Meadow, family in general and friends. School! She made most of her friends here, including some background ponies who lived in Ponyville (Derpy... pretty much just Derpy :P). One day, Daisy Meadow was sad. Because it was raining. And she said she was going to visit her friends' houses! Then, Butter Cheer immediately charged her with hugs. And butterflies. Her sister was happy. And, Butter Cheer got her cutie mark! Basically, the rest of that day was her cute-ceañera.

Another love of hers was drawing. She'd often go outside and draw. When ponies were sad, she often drew pictures for them. They were mostly just animals and butterflies :Flutter:.

As an older filly, around the age of Applejack in Where the Apple Lies, she pretty much just ran around Ponyville making friends with everypony... like fifty times. Not to mention she'd also sometimes scare Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash up in Cloudsdale. Not on purpose, on accident.

Birthdays are pretty much her favorite thing, especially her birthday where she finally became a mare!

There was cake, friends!

Character Personality: she is clearly extroverted, loving cheering up other ponies. She is always cheerful and kind to other ponies, even those who are mean to her.
Character Summary: Butter Cheer (I almost forgot her name) is a cheerful mare, friendly and loves her family! You can often find her in Ponyville or Canterlot, occasionally in the Everfree Forest.

Archived