Searching for RP partners

Hey there! I know there are a ton of these, but I get really nervous replying to somebody else's if another user has replied and they have plans set up because I don't want to overwhelm the original poster. (It's dumb, I know) Anyways onto the good stuff

I have 4 WoE ponies:

Starshine

Starshine is a unicorn mare who lives in Manehattan. She owns a veterinary clinic/animal shelter. Her talent is bringing other ponies joy. She has an open thread that everyone is welcome to join in her vet clinic. If you want your oc to have a pet, but don't want it to appear out of the blue, Star is more than happy to provide. Due to her job, Starshine can travel anywhere in Equestria to pick up certain supplies or to deliver a recently adopted animal. She has a cold disposition around stallions, but she still retains decency. 

Autumn Lily

Autumn is a qilin who travels around Canterlot and Ponyville. She is a healer, and will gladly help out any pony any time any place. As a qilin, Autumn's breath magic is used for healing, which she uses whenever she can. Her hen, Marigold, always gives her trouble and is quite the prankster. 

Celestial Sapphire

Celestial Sapphire considers herself a hero. She is a unicorn whose talent is protecting the weak. She is always looking for adventure and can be anyplace she is needed. She has her own moral compass and will use it to determine justice, so lawbreakers beware. She is trained in hoof to hoof combat as well as long-range melee weapons and sword fighting.

:Rarity:Rarity:Rarity:

Rarity is the personification of generosity. She is always willing to lend a helping hoof or some fashion tips. She is a friendly gal, capable of charming the pants off a stallion, then gifting him a new more fashionable pair. Need to fix a wardrobe malfunction? Have a bad mane day? Looking to dazzle your peers? Rarity is the unicorn to come to.

Those are all of my ponies, feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread. I'm willing to RP with anyone and any number of people. If you have an idea, you are more than welcome to tell me about it and I will be happy to go along. If not, I don't mind starting, I'll run it by you and we can see if it works for you.

Huh, I wouldn't mind Swift Squall interacting with Sapphire. Seeing that she is very much like him from years ago, and he is much more jaded and wary now it could be quite a meeting indeed.

12 hours ago, szalhi said:

Good morning starshine. The earth says hello. 

I could possibly do something with Zipporwhill. 

I'd be down for that! Perhaps Star can have an accidental run-in with Zipporwhill?

6 hours ago, Ciraxis said:

Huh, I wouldn't mind Swift Squall interacting with Sapphire. Seeing that she is very much like him from years ago, and he is much more jaded and wary now it could be quite a meeting indeed.

Sapphire is always up for an adventure or just a simple chit-chat! Is there any specific location that Swift Squall would be located?

3 minutes ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

If you'd be up for any shippy type stuff with your new Rarity and one of my cast let me know ;) If not, no worries of course darling!

Of course! I'm down for any ship. I don't know how well I will be able to capture Rarity, but I will do my best! They say practice makes perfect.

On 22.08.2018 at 12:14 AM, LunarDisplay said:

I'd be down for that! Perhaps Star can have an accidental run-in with Zipporwhill?

Sapphire is always up for an adventure or just a simple chit-chat! Is there any specific location that Swift Squall would be located?

Well I have something in mind. Squall is also CEO of powerful and insanely rich corporation. And so it happens that Sapphire, in the middle of nowhere stumbles into some construction she shouldn't see....

1 minute ago, Ciraxis said:

Well I have something in mind. Squall is also CEO of powerful and insanely rich corporation. And so it happens that Sapphire, in the middle of nowhere stumbles into some construction she shouldn't see....

That's good by me. I know my little do-gooder will have some words! Would you like to plan a little more or should we just go on ahead? I'm good for either.

Just now, szalhi said:

What type of accidental run-in would you suggest? Zipporwhill's probably not going to leave Ponyville.

Star travels occasionally if she needs supplies or to pick up an injured animal. I could imagine her showing up in Ponyville and getting lost...or, it doesn't even need to be an accidental run-in and she could simply be there to help out ZipperWhill down at the animal shelter she volunteers in?

2 minutes ago, szalhi said:

Animal shelter, I didn't think of that at first. Maybe we could combine both ideas. Anyway, I'm not going to start the thread myself, I'm too busy for that.

Alrighty, I don't mind starting. I'll work on that now!

Well met, LunarDisplay! 

I'd love to RP with one or two of your characters. All of them look like they'd lead to interesting RPs. At the moment, I'm just waiting to be RP certified, but if you don't mind waiting, I can RP when I am! If not, we could test run I'd Discord or anything like that.

I have my character here, Hyper Jack. I made him somewhat limited to his room or his job at the bar, but I could totally have him meet up with one of your characters. It could be a surprise run-in during one of the few times he's out, maybe? He's a new character, so meeting new folks would be fun.

Anyway, it's just an idea. Let me know what you think!

(Edit: Certified!)

21 hours ago, SirAizen said:

Well met, LunarDisplay! 

I'd love to RP with one or two of your characters. All of them look like they'd lead to interesting RPs. At the moment, I'm just waiting to be RP certified, but if you don't mind waiting, I can RP when I am! If not, we could test run I'd Discord or anything like that.

I have my character here, Hyper Jack. I made him somewhat limited to his room or his job at the bar, but I could totally have him meet up with one of your characters. It could be a surprise run-in during one of the few times he's out, maybe? He's a new character, so meeting new folks would be fun.

Anyway, it's just an idea. Let me know what you think!

(Edit: Certified!)

I would love to, but I'm a bit swamped with school to take on another RP right now. When one of them finishes, I would be more than willing to! I'll be sure to let you know when I'm good to go :) 

Archived