2018 Running of the Leaves (OOC Signup, Standings, Discussion)

SteelEagle

The bridge has collapsed!

Nopony(or Griff, or Chaos Spirit) got the points for crossing in time, but as long as there is a post in the next 24 hours from any of them, no points are lost, either.

The only thing that has happened is that no one got the Bridge bonus points. Those on the bridge need to post sometime today before the end of the stage to not lose points as the bridge drifts further away. If you were not on the bridge, then right now nothing is different and all is well.

One other question...Did we not have another 'Running' after the 2011 one? I could have sworn Fire was in one where she placed like third or fourth wit Rarity and Pressy beating her along with others.

• Like 1

Uhhh I sitting out Stage Three. A really bad cold decided to turn up and as a result head is blank right now. I focus on my half finished post's in my other RP's while waiting for Stage Four

Stage 4 has begun! This one can be tough. Be safe and be smart, everypony!

As an aside: I make the D6 roll when I see you make the attempt. I will give you the result and whether you lose points, gain points, or do neither. You may immediately start using this information with your very next post.

On 10/10/2018 at 2:43 PM, Dashman562 said:

I do believe in spooks! I do believe in spooks! I do I do I do!  I do believe in spooks! I do believe in spooks! I do I do I DO!!!!

Zoinks!

yjHvA6z.jpg

Stage 7 is up!

This is the final scored stage, and we have such a tight race! Anything can happen down the stretch. Will Taira or Applejack win out, or will one of the gaggle of ponies in second place stage a miraculous run to snatch victory away from the front-runners!?