Hippo

Three Days of Feelings (Hippogriffs only, ask for invite)

large.png?width=317&height=300

Yeah, Terramar seemed like he was hopped up on something. Unless he was indicative of what most seaponies were like. Silverstream was an excitable chick herself all the time as well. Was that standard seapony level of happiness or something? He was seeing a pattern and he wasn't sure whether to be excited by that or worried. He wasn't sure he had the energy to keep up with an entire species of energetic go-getters and do-gooders. It'd do his heart well if he found a single bad seed among them. Heck, even ponies had Cozy Glow! So far the shadiest Seapony he had met turned out to be a pretty perfect example of Seapony altruism. 

They all seemed to have pretty singing voices too. Not that any could really compete with the majesty of a whale on their own but once again they showed off their peculiar relationship with the whales of the sea. It was beautiful the first time ad it a beautiful the second time but Gallus didn't know exactly why it still scared him. The size of that whale was...awe-inspiring. There was nothing in the sky that lived that was anywhere near that big. A Roc wasn't even close and yet that was all he could fathom approaching its size. It, along with the seapony response to it, was something he was still processing when it came time to go with the flow. The super fast, super quick, flow.

It snatched Silverstream and sent her giggling away in a moment. He gulped and tossed himself into it as well. The vertigo he got from the speed increase as quick as it was sent his head spinning. He bit his tongue to stop himself from making an embarrassing "whoooooaaaahhhh" like sound as he sped through the water. After a few moments though he settled. Swimming wasn't like flying but this? This felt a lot more like flying. He spread his fins out and while he didn't flap, he felt like it made him more stable as he moved his way next to Silverstream. "This...isn't half bad!"

• Like 2

image.jpeg

As the whale went by Terramar offered his own baritone to the others. "Hmmmmmmmmm." He had always loved the big whales that co inhabited the sea with them! They were so strong and powerful and majestic!

Soon it was their turn to hit the current and his sister was first to be swept away! He loved the feeling he got right before taking a trip down the stream! It made his stomach churn just a little and his anticipation for the turn of speed made his heart race. He smiled at Gallus, challenging him in a friendly way. 

"You got this right buddy?"

It wasn't long before Gallus was swept away as well. "Hmm, not even sound!" Terramar had to admit he was a little impressed. The first time he'd swam with the flow he'd made some kind of shocked noise. Well, he figured he had. Terramar had been pretty young his first time. But Nothing from Gallus? He shrugged, if this was a tough guy act it would only get him so far.

"Yeah!" He laughed out as he lunhed into the flow and zipped away. The world seemed to fast forward and he swam with the current to catch up to Gallus and Silverstream. When he did catch up he noticed them side by side. Terrmar swam up, clapped Gallus lightly with a fin on the shoulder.

"Not bad for your first time Gallus! I like your style!" He flipped onto his back, watching the light change up above in rapid succession. "Just like when we were kids right sis?

• Like 1

AZZCEe0.png

Once Gallus had caught up to Silverstream, she was impressed by his ability to keep cool. However, it was all in the context of knowing how to move across a current, which was not too disimilar from flying. This might just be the moment Gallus was most comfortable with under the waves. Silverstream gigglesnorted. "I know right. I'm not the best swimmer, but this ride always made me feel like I could be."

"Hmhmm." Silverstread nodded to her brother's recollection of their younger days. "I remember I would try to do tricks in the current before I tried them in normal waters. You should try some, Gallus, it'll probably be just like flying. You should try spinning, that's a cool trick!" Silverstream spun in place while facing the same direction. As she stopped her spin she continued in a faux backstroke while swimming underneath the seagriffon.

• Like 1

large.png?width=317&height=300

He returned Terramar's smile as he navigated the current with relative ease. He wasn't as fluid as either of them in the water but it was close enough to flying that a lot of the mechanics worked well enough. "Heh, well, it feels like flying. And I'm not feeling the same crushing fear of claustrophobia when I'm moving this fast, I guess," he said with a smirk as he powered his way forward, his form being well-suited to this type of movement. He surged forward with his power and felt pretty good about it. This was way better and way less awful than being inside of the ocean normally. Feeling the current around him was so similar to a nice jet stream. He'd have to show off once they were up top because as good as he was doing now this was nothing compared to Gallus in the sky! "Think this is cool, wait until we're in the air!"

He spread out further, allowing his large form to fully extend. He was quite large all things told. His wings unfurled to their great length even i the water, seemingly specially designed to withstand the rigors of the ocean current. Combined with his large tail and body it was hard to see past or around him as Silverstream swam below him. And close, which allowed him to share a half-smile full of cockiness as she also seemed to pull off her nice backstroking moves without flaw. Of course this whole combination was both intensely flirty and also something that Terramar couldn't see. For the time being though, this was fine. He winked at her. "Hey, wanna see a cool move?" He asked as he moved in closer, hoping she'd say yes. Mostly because he felt like he looked super awesome when he was doing it.

• Like 1

image.jpeg

The current tugged Terra along next to Silverstream and Gallus. It wasn't that he didn't like this new guy, he just wasn't totally sure about him. He had to be especially vigilant since it seemed there might be something sparking between him and Terra's sister. He moved a bit closer just as Gallus was offering to show off a trick.

"I'd like to see a cool move!" He smiled dangerously towards the sea griffon. "Would kinda take a lot to impress us. We've seen pretty much every sort of stunt that can be pulled here!" It was a friendly challenge. Terra was interested to see what Gallus could do.

• Like 1