Searching For A Partner!

SirAizen

Hello there!

Yes, I haven't been on here for a while - the holiday. . .  cheer. . . has got me all held up this time of year. Now, though, I'm back, and free to RP! I have a character that I have only used in one thread, Candy Cain. I'd love to use him some more - I just need to find something to use him in! Interested? Just let me know, I'm (almost) always available!

As for what I'd like to RP, I'm ready for anything! Right now, I just want to give Cain a bit of development - he hasn't done much beyond Nightmare Night. It'll be nice to do anything after so long, really, ha. Candy Cain opens himself up to nearly everyone, so don't be afraid! Just expect him to create something sweet in your honor. He can be a bit loud or talkative, but come on. He's a candy guy!

I had a few specific ideas for plots with Candy Cain:

A New Acquaintance - Cain is constantly wandering throughout Equestria, pulling his candy cart the entire way. Common places for him to be, though, are Canterlot, Ponyville, or somewhere in between. It'd be so easy for him to run into someone that makes a lasting impression on him, with all of his traveling. 

Showbiz - Cain was a born showman. Along with his talent to manipulate candy, he's the perfect form of entertainment to those who enjoy sweets, colors, and talent. Anyone who has similar interests would likely attract Cain's attention. Perhaps a collaboration is in order?

Lost? - The downfall of being all over Equestria is that Cain is susceptible to getting lost. . . somewhere. It won't get Cain down, though - he'll just keep trekking until he finds a way to his destination. Or. . . he'll just end up worse off than he started. I mean. . . All that candy, if it just disappeared, that would just be tragic. . . Oh, also Cain. That would be bad. Perhaps he could receive a bit of assistance. . .?

Unexpected Romance! - Candy Cain's family has a long history of finding that one special pony at the most random of times. As a showman, Cain himself meets tons of people on the road. He never really considered getting to know on a level higher than 'friend'. No one's really done it for him. . . yet. It isn't as if he's searching. . . but it isn't impossible, either. (Privately, though, Cain just doesn't want to make a fool of himself - which usually happens in such situations). 

Anyhow, these are just a few ideas I had! If you have any, just shoot me a PM, I'm (usually) listening! (God. . . is . . it really 3:35. . .. . AM? I. . . I should be going. I'll see ya'll later!)

• Like 1

Hmm I would be interested to use any one of my characters for a Rp. I actually just had one of my characters "Night Breeze" approved, and would love to try her out in a Rp, But i would be open to using any of my characters of course. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 5:02 PM, DreamWanderer said:

Hmm I would be interested to use any one of my characters for aRp. I actually just had one of my characters "Night Breeze" approved, and would love to try her out in a Rp, But i would be open to using any of my characters of course. 

Why, I'd love to dp a RP with your OC! (Hello, by the way, haha).

Night Breeze looks like an interesting character to me. I'd like to try an RP out with Cain and her, for sure! (Sorry for the late response - I had some work to do, and saw it earlier but couldn't respond!) I'm also open to hear if you had any plot ideas too, if you'd like. What did you have in mind for her?

• Like 1

the Unexpected romance idea certainly sounds like fun, Perhaps one of the other ideas you had would give a reason for him bumping into her? Maybe he is lost when he finds her, or just happens to bump into her in Canterlot, seeing as that is where she spends most of her time.

She does also like spending her time outside of the city at nights taking in the peaceful silence while staring up at the stars. Perhaps maybe he would join her?

• Like 1

I like the idea as well!

As for how they meet up, I'm sort of leaning towards him running into her in Canterlot. I'd have him be lost, but I'd have to find a realistic reason as to how he got so lost, especially if it was a place where Breeze would never be. Perhaps, he could be running a show in Canterlot (or setting up for one, perhaps?) He could have either just finished, or he could be searching for extra supplies for his magic. Really, almost anything works. 

Or we could just go simple and do your idea. Whatever you think you'd enjoy more, I say!
(Edit: Well, actually, I could do your idea instead; just to keep things simple enough to follow. I'd enjoy that. The night is his inspiration for many things. There's no harm in being out and about at that hour, right?)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi :D You know me, always up for some romance!

Not sure on Cain's persuasion but I've got some characters that could get to know him as friends and then more. Or if it's a friendship or adventure/lost you're up for with any of these guys and gals let me know ;) 

Mares:

Touch Stone: Quite but kind unicorn mare. Really would like to find her somepony and develop her character more. Is prone to adventure if it involves looking for gems along the way.

Shining Moment: Made this character and never used her for anything! Skies the limit with this unicorn mare from the Crystal Empire!

Meridian: Also never really used in RP. She's got an accent, herds sheep, and is a mountain climber. 

Stallions:

Lamp Light: I love this character and he really needs to find his special somepony. Owns an inn in Ponyville. Likes to take long walks and adventures. 

Cast: (if you're interested in RP with cast that is)

Cheerilee

Kerfuffle

Thunderlane

• Like 1

I'm always up for more rp too! Got a log full of character possibilities to choose from, so let me know if one catches your eye! I feel you on the not using characters though, there are some in there I've only used once or twice, and there might be some that haven't seen any action in rp yet.

• Like 1

I have a bat pony OC who is a navigator by trade. She's always happy to help a lost pony in need of direction.

My half-changeling (half earth pony) and crew could always use a stand-in in one of their plays (plus they too are nomads who travel around, so they could meet literally anywhere in Equestria).

Any of my OCs could be fun romantic interests. Even for a one-off, non-canon encounter just for fun. In fact those are one of my favorites to play.

In fact, if Cain is cool with stallions, I have a relatively new OC I wouldn't mind playing who lives in Baltimare. He's a sailor pony. With his free-spirited character, I think he could go in any way, romantically.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What in the name of Mike -

Okay, Canterlot's notifications aren't working, my apologies, folks. I don't regularly check these unless I get notified. . . I need to do it more often.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:26 AM, RainbowFoxxy said:

Hi :D You know me, always up for some romance!

Not sure on Cain's persuasion but I've got some characters that could get to know him as friends and then more. Or if it's a friendship or adventure/lost you're up for with any of these guys and gals let me know ;) 

Mares:

Touch Stone: Quite but kind unicorn mare. Really would like to find her somepony and develop her character more. Is prone to adventure if it involves looking for gems along the way.

Shining Moment: Made this character and never used her for anything! Skies the limit with this unicorn mare from the Crystal Empire!

Meridian: Also never really used in RP. She's got an accent, herds sheep, and is a mountain climber. 

Stallions:

Lamp Light: I love this character and he really needs to find his special somepony. Owns an inn in Ponyville. Likes to take long walks and adventures. 

Cast: (if you're interested in RP with cast that is)

Cheerilee

Kerfuffle

Thunderlane

I think that Lamp Light could be an awesome acquaintance for Candy (and perhaps more, if things end up going that way)! Candy would have a reason for showing up at the inn as well, so it works out great!

On 2/24/2020 at 11:19 PM, KaityKat said:

I have a bat pony OC who is a navigator by trade. She's always happy to help a lost pony in need of direction.

My half-changeling (half earth pony) and crew could always use a stand-in in one of their plays (plus they too are nomads who travel around, so they could meet literally anywhere in Equestria).

Any of my OCs could be fun romantic interests. Even for a one-off, non-canon encounter just for fun. In fact those are one of my favorites to play.

In fact, if Cain is cool with stallions, I have a relatively new OC I wouldn't mind playing who lives in Baltimare. He's a sailor pony. With his free-spirited character, I think he could go in any way, romantically.

Yep, Cain is more then a little cool with them, as a matter of fact, ha. I wouldn't mind having a little one-off non-canon encounter with the lad! Perhaps they could be friends in a canon encounter, but if you prefer the non-canon romantic route, I'd be down for it ☺️

On 2/24/2020 at 3:41 PM, PyroBlaze said:

I'm always up for more rp too! Got a log full of character possibilities to choose from, so let me know if one catches your eye! I feel you on the not using characters though, there are some in there I've only used once or twice, and there might be some that haven't seen any action in rp yet.

I'll be sure to check your log out! I haven't seen many characters of yours, since I haven't been online much recently, but I've seen a few of them in threads both you and I have participated in!

Okay, uh. . . just so that I'm not flooding this, I'll be putting out PMs to ya'll individually. Look forward to hearin' from ya soon! I think I'll be able to generate plot ideas based off of your characters, ha.

• Like 2

Cool!
If you're down for the rp, probably the most likely way to encounter Windward is if you're looking for a boat in Baltimare. He freelances as a sea captain, and will ferry passengers and/or cargo for cheap (because honestly he just loves sailing).

if you check the map (from the site's official lore), his most common routes he takes are Baltimare to Taraju (south) or Barn in Whitescar (north). But it's not uncommon to find him in almost any coastal town/city, and he's always up for a detour to wherever you want to go.

I suppose he could also sell you fish (which is what he does when he's not ferrying), but I doubt a confectioner could find a use for fish (especially one who is an herbivore) lol.

Let me know which way you would prefer to go about the rp (romantic non-canon, or platonic canon) in the introduction if you would like to make it.

• Like 1