Opal Frost OC (ready for inspection)

OpalFrost

Name:  Opal Frost 
Species: Unicorn
Eye color: Icy Blue
Character Color:  White and frosty blue (paint coat)
Mane and tail: White and frosty blue
Physique:  (referencing the show) taller than twilight, shorter than cadence 
Residence:  Ponyville (from the crystal empire though)

Occupation and special skill: Creating Crystal things 
Familiar/Pet: A red/orange dog (basically a fox red lab)
History:  Opal was raised in the Crystal empire by her parents. Her mother, Diamond, was in the jewelry making business and her father, Geode, owned a small gem mine. She had a simple childhood, and found that her special talent was making things from crystal, especially when applying magic to her crafts. Chairs, mugs, you name it, she can craft it out of crystal. She decided to start a business in Ponyvile to share her talent with the ponies there. 
Personality: Opal is kind, caring, and enjoys helping others. In her spare time she'll be creative and create artsy things or study magic, but she is not the best at magic. She enjoys spells that deal with snow and ice, and ones that will let her fly without wings. However, Opal does have a short temper, and when she is standing up for someone or something that she knows is right, she'll bluntly let them have it. Things can become quite icy when she's mad.

Image of her and her cutiemark. I used bases to draw her and i mixed/edited 2 other cutie marks together plz dont hate:
https://www.deviantart.com/opalwolffrost      < for more info and credit where credit is due

opal_frost_oc_by_opalwolffrost_dcvr5mq-p

dcvr4hl-b13cdb82-5398-46ca-938f-ab572640
dcvskk0-1f2b5fc9-b357-4a77-afbe-318803ad

Easiest way to post an image is to upload it to a third party site (such as tumblr, imgur, deviantart, etc) and paste the direct link to it.  The forum software will automatically embed the image :).

Are you still working on this app or is it ready?  I ask because there's still a WIP in the thread title (you can remove it if you edit your post).

Archived