The Unlikely Cirmumstances (Closed: tacobob) Completed!

GoldenDaze

xasg0IE.png

“Well, hopefully not too dirty.”, the cat groaned, “Thankfully I have one of those Jachoovski™ type tubs in my room.", Hopefully once they snatched their thief, they could go back and soak for a bit in the nice, hot water. This also caused her to wonder about another thing. Once they pounced on their hoot-hooved hooligan, what could they do to him? They were not the police. Maybe this was an international super-crook? Wanted in five countries! They catch this pony perpetrator and end up with not only her necklace back, but an great big reward! Which would be split down the middle.

Thrilly let out a chuckle, "If my brother heard that, he'd probably bust a gut laughing....Says I'm a dumb kit.....", she paused as the pony gave her a friendly petting. The flying acrobat turned a dark shade of red, that she hoped the Pegasus would not see with her light. As she was given the quick pet, she let out a purr. Thrilly was a cat after all and she really enjoyed a little affection. Before she could thank her friend, the rushing sound of water caught up with them.

Once again, the cat was saved by her hero. "I think...", her red cheeks shifted to green, "Someone might have flushed.." Thankfully, this was an Canterlot sewer, so there was some room to fly, but not all the time. "You can fly, but please be careful and not too quick, as it appears the 'ceiling' drops...Our thief took a bad turn when he first entered the sewer and got caught on a pipe...He probably injured himself in the process."

Would they be able to catch up with their crook before it was too late?

• Like 2

31eahp.gif

"A nice warm bath actually sounds really nice right about now. This sewer is chillin' to the bone." She thought of the idea, relaxing in a nice bathtub with jets massaging her back. She would probably also be splashing Thrilly at the same time, being playful and trying to create a big water fuss. Of course it could be for fun, as Daze really wanted a small break. All this thief chasing was making the Pegasus tired and stressed, especially with these new environments her and the cat has to go through. 

Daze laughed at what Thrilly said with her brother. Daze liked when Thrilly opened up about her family. It was really interesting, knowing more about her friend who was not only a completely different species, but from a different part of the world too. As so, as the mare pet the cat's head, she heard a small vibration coming from the kitty's throat. A purr? That's actually quite adorable. Who knew a anthropomorphic cat like her could purr. Daze held herself back from aww-ing at the sweet sound, her friend becoming a million times more cute than Daze ever thought possible. 

The water was gushing through the already wet sewer, making the duo fly above the big wave. There was barely enough room to fly just enough to not touch the gross water. "Celestia, this is actually really disgusting thinking about where this water came from," Daze muttered, trying not to barf. She slowed down a big deal too after what Thrilly said, noticing the ceiling had gotten lower. "Nice catch, Thrill." The mare continued moving straight, seeing brightness from above the water down the alley. 

Speaking of the thief, Daze began to wonder if he got caught in the sudden avalanche of water. "Hey, you don't think this guy got trapped in the water, do you?" she asked, getting closer to the bright circle of light. Once she got closer, she noticed the sewer's opening was already off. "The thief must have gotten out of here before the water struck." Daze pulled Thrilly out of the sewer and set her down on the street. 

TruObVn.png?1

Thrilly smiled at the idea of a hot bath. Along with the tiny little bottles of shampoo and soap, they also supplied fancy rubber ducks! Ones with top hats and monocles! This was a nice mental diversion for the young feline as she was surrounded by crud vapors and poo-gas! Ugh! The bathroom also had a little device that played soothing music. The wonders of modern magic!

"Well, thankfully most of the water came from pony's sinks...And bathtubs....And such..", she muttered. It would then be magically filtered and released back into the wild, where it would make the return trip to pony's homes and places of business. This all still sounded nasty, but water was not in infinite supply. "Oh.", she glanced up at the open maintenance hole.

Once back on dry land, the young cat quickly closed the cover so nopony would fall in and quickly shook off the excess water. More than a few ponies stopped to gawk at the odd pair.

"Golden Daze...Look!", she pointed to what appeared to be still wet horse-prints on the pavement which lead to another dark alley. Go figure.
  • Like 1

31k82n.gif

Daze looked at Thrilly, scrunching up her little snout in disgust, "They better be mostly from sinks and stuff. It would literally make me throw up if that was toilet water." Daze gagged at the thought, being dramatic, sure, but the idea was kind of really gross. The two of them could easily get sick, or worse. What if it got into Daze's mouth? Oh how nasty that would be. Daze would puke up her guts on the spot.

Absolutely nasty. 

The Pegasus watched as Thrilly closed the hole, then she noticed some ponies looking at her confused. She stuck her tongue out at them, trying to gain a reaction from the high class ponies of Cantorlot. Some of them looked shocked, while others looked disgusted with the mare. Daze just laughed at their reaction, making fun of their faces. "You all just need a good laugh sometimes. Grumpy butts," she snickered to herself, looking back at her furry friend. 

Thrilly caught her attention, as Daze looked down another alley way to see hoof prints. Daze raised her eyebrows with a smirk on her face. "Nice catch, Thrill. You're literally a natural at this detective stuff. Are you sure you're not a secret detective?" she asked, flying into the air and heading towards the dark alley. When she got there, she landed back on the ground and started looking around again. "You tell me if you see anything, sharp eyes." 

Daze began looking around, searching for some clues as to where the thief went. Suddenly, she heard a big bang! and Daze quickly looked over. She saw a shadow turning the corner, but after they bumped into a big pile of garbage and track cans. The opening to the next corner was now completely blocked, and now the two couldn't get through. "Hey!" the mare screeched, running over to the pile of garbage. 

TruObVn.png?1

Oh boy. Thrilly knew most of those pony onlookers would go home or to work and have an interesting story to tell their friends or family. They just spotted an pony with some sort of mutant sewer kitty! Just like baby alligators, you toss a few unwanted kittens into the pot, eventually you’ll end up with evil-smelling flocks of huge soiled kitties popping out of pony's lavatories, infringing their personal freedom! At least this one came out of an maintenance hole!

The small cat glanced down at herself. Ugh! She looked horrible, and probably smelled even worse. In old comic strips, she would probably have little stink lines drawn that would be coming off her. And possibly there would be poor unconscious ponies with little crosses for eyes who were overwhelmed by her smell. Maybe even they were Prench ponies. Ce chat qu’elle pue pue! Pue pue indeed!

"Ah thanks.", the foul smelling feline smile back at her new friend. They were still on the thief's track! And the chase was on... Unfortunately, this wasn't very long as one way was blocked. What could they do? "You'll just have to fly us over this ally thing...Maybe we could meet him at the end?", she waited to be scooped up.
  • Like 1

31vx4o.gif

Daze nodded her head from Thrilly's suggestion, not even thinking about the easiest solution. How dumb could she be? "Of course, I guess that idea just flew over my head!" she smiled, waiting for a laugh from her silly pun, snickering herself on how cheesy the line was. She had to do it, she couldn't leave that opportunity hanging. So, she lifted herself into the air and grabbed the kitty from her arms, picking her up off the ground.

A sort of stench hit Daze in the nose, and she couldn't help herself from gagging. "What the-?" she dropped the cat, shaking her head. "Is that you, or me? Or both?" she looked down at herself and took a whiff, gagging once again. "It's me, man. It's definitely me." She shook her head again, trying to clear out her head from the nasty stench the two carried. After calming her senses, she held her breath, picked up Thrilly, and started to lift her over the pile and onto the other side. 

A piece of cake, Daze thought. A piece of very stinky cake. 

The Pegasus gently put the cat down, looking for the thief, who was actually sitting right there, putting something in a bag behind a trash can. "I think that's our guy," Daze whispered, staring at him and wondering what he was doing. "Okay, we gotta plan our attack." She sat there, rubbing her hooves together with a dangerous smirk on her face.

31vx7a.gif

"We can attack from behind! Or we can throw a trash lid at him! Or- Or we can come onto him on both sides and grab 'em! Or slowly creep onto him and pounce on him like a cat!" She then looked at Thrilly sheepishly, letting out a short laugh. "Is that offensive?"

• Like 1

TruObVn.png?1

"Yeah, I stink...", the little cat grumbled, "It's like I'm at the elephant pen once again....With my little shovel.." That was not an image she needed to relive. It took her two hours of tub-time to get the stink off her. She was pretty sure she smelled so bad, her little rubber duck flew away!  Oh, how her mood was starting to sour. Much like her scent. If only she could get her claws on that pesky thief! She would do him an injury!

Thankfully her special wish was answered, as the sneaky thief was within their grasp. And was he trying to HIDE her precious necklace? That's some never-forgive action right there!

"No planning..No thinking...Just gonna get 'em.", she growled. Thrilly ran towards the rogue on all four, "MINE!", she hissed as her fuzzy body crashed into the thief's.

This of course, caused an traditional, fight cloud, or "cloud of violence'.

3A6veCi.jpg?1

Golden Daze could hear Thrilly as she growled as the cloud grew bigger, "Nobody breaks into my room and takes my things! And then makes me have to crawl through a stinky sewer and ruin my new friend's day!"

The cloud vanished as quickly as it started, with Thrilly being the victor. "Now I wonder who this is...", she quickly reached over to remove the disguise from the thief. WHO COULD IT BE?
  • Like 1

32as8v.gif

Daze wrinkled her nose up, grossed out from even thinking about being stuck in an elephants pin.. with a shovel.. "Oh my Celestia, I don't even wanna think about that!" She made fake puking faces, being really dramatic about the situation, but it was funny. 

Dramatically funny. 

Fast forward, they were right behind the thief. Only a few feet away, and the pesky dude didn't even see them yet. He was probably minding his own business, or couldn't hear them at all. They weren't being all too quiet, actually. He just looked crouched over, fiddling with something shiny. Daze could guess it was the necklace that was so dear to Thrilly, which was the only thing familiar that the Pegasus could think of. She could only hope it was that, and not something else that the dude found in the middle of the street. 

Daze felt a strong gust of wind fly past her as the fuzzy kitty went straight for the thief. No plans, just a simple attack. "Okay, not what I was expecting, but whatever floats your boat," she snickered to the side, seeing her friend crash right into the criminal. Daze could hear growling, and yelling, probably 99% on Thrilly's side. Daze couldn't help but watch in shock, but also entertainment. She just hoped her friend wouldn't get hurt. That would suck. She already had a bad knee from earlier in the day. 

Soon the big fight cloud vanished comically, and the kitty seemed to be victorious. "Man, Thrill- that was simp-ly amazing," Daze said, flying in the air and heading over to her friend, giving her a hoof bump. "Now who's the crook?" 

She watched as Thrilly took the mask off, and seeing his face made her head tilt. "Who're you, punk?"

• Like 1

dbhIXcg.png

Once the smoke had cleared, Thrilly stood victorious. Or at least had managed to stop the thief from swinging his nasty looking tail around. It looked like someone had attached a knife to the end. But it was actually a natural part, of his rather scaly little tail. Scaly?

“I think our little thief is a dragon!”, curious, the cat pushed down the hood to see a rather small scaly girl. “Oh sweet baby Bacchus!”, she cooed, "Our thief is so dang cute!"

PF5FLA2.png

"I an't cute!", the adorable creature squeaked. "I thought your dumb bell was an Citrine and I really like those..", the small creature tried to sound tough, but there was more than a hint of fear in her voice.

"You're either a cute little baby dragon, or you're a mean thief we're going to throw into a Canterlot jail. What's it gonna be?", Thrilly stared the creature down.

A loud sigh came from the creature, "Could we go half-way? I'm cute. But I'm not a baby! Oh. Now she's hugging me....Yeash."

The cat dragged the helpless little beastie into a full hug. "Oh, this is the best day ever!", she shouted, "Can we keep her?", she asked the Pegasus pony as the dragon rolled her eyes up. "I think I might change my mind about prison..."
  • Like 1

32hyam.gif

Daze was kind of shocked. Not only because the thief didn't really put up a fight, but because the thief wasn't a pony. It was a little, scaly, dark, feisty looking little dragon. "Wha-" the Pegasus began to speak, tilting her head in utter confusion. Her mind was racing again, not out of fear, but curiosity. "I'm either incredibly stu-pid, or I just over looked the fact that you're not a pony, and what I saw underneath the cloak was cute little baby scales and a long tail." Daze smirked at her comment, kind of wanting to make the dragon fuss. Time to tease the crook. 

She deserved the treatment after all. 

Daze was laughing at the dragon's attempt to say she's not cute. "You're totally cute, dude! Look at you! Big 'ol cheeks 'n all!" Daze then flapped her wings hard, giving the biggest genuine smile ever. "Good thing this little punk wasn't a big scary fiend, or we'd be in trouble, Thrill." 

Of course the baby dragon went limp in the cat's arms when Thrilly picked her up, and Daze just cackled more. "Oh my Celestia, man- I'm getting tears in my eyes- haha!" The mare wiped her eye, dying over the dragon's reaction to everything. "Thrill, she probably has a home and stuff. She's no pet," Daze said, still chuckling. "Unless that's been her secret dream all her life- to become an anthropomorphic cat's pet-" Daze winked at the dragon, still enjoying this moment.

To be on a serious topic though, Daze quit the chatter and went straight to business. "So, sneaky Mc. Sneaky, how's you get into the hotel anyway? There is no way someone could get up there. And what makes you think it's okay to steal someone's stuff? Did your parents teach you to do that?" 

• Like 1

"I'm not a baby!", growled the dragon. "Hey...", she glanced at her side as Thrilly lifted up her cloak. "You could at least ask..." the creature managed to blush even harder then before.

yPTwJf4.png

"Sorry.", the cat promptly released the cloak. "One of the security guards at my show is a dragon named Pyre. He told me a bunch of things about dragons..I was just checking to see if you had gone through the molt yet, but nope. You an't got no wings yet."

Not keen on being poked by the silly cat, the dragon turned her attention to the Pegasus pony. "My name isn't punk or Sneaky Mc....whatever you said...It's erm.", she glanced at the end of her tail. "It's Knife. Yep. Knife the cool thief.". This did not impress Thrilly, who interrupted. "That's not your name."

"Oh for goodness sake....Could it just be Knife?", groaned the thief, "It's really Imagine....My parents are weird. They gave my siblings some really awful names.....Dream....Summer..Moon...Peace...So please just call me Knife...", she returned her gaze back to Daze. "My parents are staying at the hotel like you guys but they've been so busy with their stupid convention they haven't spent a second with me....So I decided to play sneak-thief and had been sneaking about the hotel for fun..Not really doing anything....Just finding places to hide....Until I saw some pony maid and she was blathering to another...And she had a key hanging from her pocket and I knew I had to steal it!", a smile of satisfaction fell upon her face. "When I was trying to find a good place to enter, I saw kitty girl over there and  she had this necklace on..", 'Knife' pulled out a small necklace with a bell attached. "From a distance I thought it was one of my favorite gems, and since I was really hungry at the time, I knew I had to snatch it. Didn't know it was a bell until after I got away..But then I got scared...You an't going to tell my parents are you?"

For once, there was a an actual real look of fear on the poor creature's face. This was more than enough for the cat.

"Nah, but we're going to have to return the key....And if it's okay with Daze you can hang around with us...Just don't get into trouble.."

• Like 1

32i9xm.gif

Daze smirked. "Ah, the dragon is a baby after all. Poor thing," Daze cooed, making a pouty face. The Pegasus knew a little about dragons, that they don't earn their wings until they have a molt. It was funny to her, because ponies were born with their wings. Little fuzzy baby Daze, with cute little wings. She was a really cute foal, actually. Every time her mom took her out to the store, everypony would stop and stare at the precious baby. Those were the good days.

She then trotted next to the two, listening to them talk about the dragon's name. "Sure, you're name's Knife. You're totally not fibbing," Daze said sarcastically, sticking out her tongue playfully and lifting up her eyebrows to give a playful look, that really just looked kind of cute. Like hot cute. A silly type of hot-cute.

32i9zy.gif

Finally the dragon talked about her real name, making Daze nod her head as she talked. "So your parents left your little self alone? I would say that's cool they trust you, but also not 'cause you need some attention too." The mare shrugged, understanding where she was coming from...

Until she started talking about taking the key and stealing Thrilly's necklace.

"That still doesn't mean you need to take things that aren't yours, dude. Do you know how much trouble it was to get to you? It wasn't fun. Me and Thrill went through barrels to find her necklace. We quite literally stink. And you don't feel the least bit guilty about it? That's not cool, man. At all." Daze tried to be serious on the matter, even though she wanted to mess around with the dragon a little more. Thinking about the matter though, Daze was right to get a little heated. Right?

Thrilly seemed to be head over heals for the dragon, making Daze let off a little steam. "We won't tell your parents, kid- but promise not to do that again- ever." She then patted the dragon's head, looking around. "If you're hungry, we can go get you some gems, yeah?" 

• Like 1

5kzRZRs.png

"Gah.", the little dragon was not keen about being referred to as a baby. And the weird cat girl was still hugging her. What was with her? "Yeah, my folks left me to fend for myself...And I tried to keep myself amused...After spending a half hour bouncing on the hotel bed, I tried to find something fun to do. First, I wanted to get something to eat, but the fancy diner only had Amplimets and I hate those things...Gives me gas."

This was enough for Thrilly to finally release the dragon. "They have a really neat movie theater on the first floor, so I checked that out, but there was nothing but movies with ponies kissing! Bleh!", she stuck out her tounge. "And also a dumb baby movie. I'm sure they had babies kissing it in as well. Double bleh. They also had a dance hall which was filled with old ponies dancing..and you know....", she shuddered.

"Was it kissing? Say it was kissing!", the cat made a few 'smoochies' into the air.

The dragon decided to ignore that and focused on Daze's 'no fun' bit. "I dunno about that...You guys looked like you were having fun...Chasing down a sneaky thief, exploring places you'd probably never see before...Just running...and flying....But here you go..", she handed over the small necklace, "I hope...oh come on with the hugging already!", 'Knife' let out a squeak as the aerial acrobatic pulled her in for another hug. "Wagh! I promise to be good!"

After freeing the creature ONCE AGAIN, Thrilly turned to the Pegasus pony, "We should hit the hotel room first....Get cleaned off..Cause.....Yuck....", she slipped the necklace on. "Then we should find a place that serves good food for all of us..."

• Like 1

32y5sp.gif

Daze listened to the little dragon, rolling her eyes while chuckling occasionally at Thrilly's actions towards her. It was fairly entertaining, watching the two random creatures interact with each other. Honestly, Daze would never in a million years think a fuzzy cat and a grumpy dragon would have a conversation. And be hugging. Well, one was hugging the other and the other was huffing and puffing about being touched. The idea still made Daze laugh, a big goofy laugh that showed off all her pearly whites. 

After Thrilly blew her kisses and 'Knife' answered the Pegasus about the 'no fun bit', the mare huffed. "It was really more stressful than anything," she responded, kind of glaring but kind of smiling. Just a little bit. "The idea of flying through poop water in the sewer isn't too amazing." She then stuck out her tongue in disgust. "I mean, I totally love the smell of fancy pant-sy butt water all over my coat." Time to kick on the sarcasm. "It really makes me feel absolutely positively gorgeous, don't you think?" 

After her little moment, she looked back at Thrilly and sighed. "Heading back to the hotel is a great idea- kinda tired feeling like I'm in a cartoon with green smelly steam coming off of me." She then flew into the air, looking at the dragon. "We'll give you a bath too- you probably smell more than us." 

The mare started to fly towards the hotel, getting weird looks from everypony. "I know a good restaurant just down the block. I'm like 50% sure they serve gems- we could give 'em to the little one." She looked back at the dragon, smirking. 

• Like 1

PF5FLA2.png

"A baff?", the dragon groaned, "But I already had my month's baff!"

Thankfully the foul-smelling threesome found an taxi driver that was able to handle their unique fragrance for the duration of the trip back to the Canterlot Hotel. Thrilly made sure to give the fella a good tip.

Those who got a little too close to their group were able to faint away onto hotel supplied couches. One rather fancy looking stallion managed to let out an "Quelle est cette odeur!" before fleeing the scene.

TruObVn.png?1

"Good gravy.", the cat grumbled, "I think the taxi dropped us off at the wrong hotel. Maybe this is the famous 'Home For The Critically Over-Acting Creatures Of Equestria?'. We don't smell that bad." She gave herself a quick sniff before her face turned a dark green hue. "Or maybe not."

A quick elevator ride later, the three found themselves in Thrilly's oversized room. As if someone told the staff about their condition, there were more than a few full-sized bottles of shampoos and soaps waiting for them.

The little dragon held up a bottle of 'Juan'Somes Baby Dragon 'No Tears' Baby Shampoo For Babies' brand shampoo. "Wagh!", she growled at the bottle. Even the shampoos were insulting her now!

A moment later, the sauna-tub was full of hot, soapy water...The dragon tossed off her cloak and was the first to hop in. "Wow. It's no lava bath, but it actually feels good.", for the first time, she sounded only slightly grumpy. Thrilly joined her. "Come on Daze....Just make sure to take off all your bandages...Along with cleaning, this bubble soap uses special Unyasi salves to both heal and rejuvenate." she purred as the healing waters worked their magic.

Spoiler

OOC: Feel free to add anything to the post..

• Like 1

33mkqk.gif

Daze hopped onto the taxi with her two compadres, giving at least a million sincere apologies to the poor driver who had to sit through the nasty stench of the sewer trio. She honestly felt really bad, and she knew Thrilly did too from her side of apologies and tips. The Pegasus would give him tips too, but she didn't bring any bits with her. She left her bag back in the hotel room, after shockingly finding the thief, or the little dragon, hiding in there. Thank Celestia that bit was over. 

After the ride, Daze looked around to see they weren't at the right hotel. "They probably think we're farm folk from our nasty smelling coats. I'm honestly getting the fattest headache from smelling this stuff." The tan mare dramatically waved her hoof in front of her head, puckering out her lower lip. 

She soon found herself in the elevator with the other two, inching to hop into the bath. She couldn't wait to feel clean and relaxed in a soft, fuzzy, oversized robe with slippers on. That sounded really amazing. 

Daze flew to the bath as fast as possible, watching 'Knife' complain about the shampoo. "Haha- You're really getting a full face of payback right now." But, the dragon was the first to hop in, followed by the fuzzy cat. Thrilly mentioned her band aids, and Daze nodded her head. "Yeah, I know." Daze then stripped down her band aids, revealing little scratches and bruises where the bandages were. The one on her nose was a scar though, but it was very light. She then unraveled her hooves, and hopped into the soapy bath. 

"This stuff feels really nice," the mare said with a smile, letting her body relax and sink more into the warm water. She already felt clean from the bath water. As she felt herself sinking, she only let the tip of her nose and eyes peak out, as a large grin formed on her face from below. She then sucked in the soapy water, lifted her head up, and spit it out at the dragon and Thrilly. She was hoping their reaction would be priceless..

• Like 1

PF5FLA2.png

"Well you can say 'good-bye' to that headache once you feel this water..", the dragon closed her eyes and let it all soak in. Being the helpful type, Thrilly placed some of the special shampoo on an loofah and started to scrub away. The small creature did not seem to mind.

"Considering we have dragon soap and a scrubby brush made just for creatures with scales, I have a feeling they warned the staff as soon as we entered the hotel...", the cat mused as she washed away the gunk from the former dragon punk. Since she had booked the room, there was already soap for her, and the hotel was always stocked with pony toiletries. Once the dragon was nice and shiny, Thrilly gave herself a good washing.

Daze's little scrapes and bruises nearly vanished once she touched the water. This was pretty powerful stuff! Anything beyond a light scar still remained.

The pair watched in semi-horror as the pony gulped down some of the water and sprayed it back at them. "Ah nasty!", the dragon gasped, "You put some of that water in your mouth? After we bathed in it? And also, I've been sort of tooting in it for a bit. Sorry.", she slowly climbed out of the tub and quickly shook off the excess water.

"Heh. Dragon-Toots....Can I call you that?"

"No! You can't!", the dragon called back as she dried off. "What's this place you want to take us for dinner?", she asked the Pegasus pony.
  • Like 1

33xabo.gif

Daze washed herself down thoroughly, getting the rotten smell out of her mane and coat. The Pegasus generally didn't like being wet all too much, as her mane and tail normally knotted up afterwards while drying. If that wasn't a pain to brush, she didn't know what was. This bath was different though, because the soap was so.. magical? Almost all her scrapes and cuts were gone, in a matter of seconds. Her sweaty joints and muscles didn't ache anymore. She seemed like a new pony. 

And after she spit the water out, Knife and Thrilly's reaction had her dying of laughter. "This water ain't that dirty. The soap is hella strong, no big deal." Daze wiped a tear from her eye, as her laughs became chuckles. The dragon said something about tooting in the water, and that made Daze fly immediately out of the bath. She swooped down and grabbed a towel, glaring at the baby dragon. "You're really disgusting," she grumbled, scrunching up her nose in distaste. 

Thrilly put a smile back on Daze's face when she started calling Knife 'Dragon-Toots'. Something about that tickled the tan Pegasus. "Ha! Dragon-Toots- I can't with that!" She irrupted in laughter again, rolling onto her back in the air and clutching her stomach. 

After her laughing fit rolled down, she thought of the restaurant the trio could go to, since she had an idea. "I don't know how you guys feel about Indian food, but I heard the Tasty Treat has really yummy stuff." She athletic mare then flew to the window, with a towel wrapped in her mane, and pointed down the street to a orange building not too far away. 

Spoiler

33xaet.gif

“I’m not gonna drink any soapy water.”, the cat groaned, “I was over-heard saying one of the seven bad words out-loud and my mom told me if she caught me saying one again, she’d wash my mouth out with soap." Once she was properly clean, the cat made her way out of the tub and promptly shook off the excess water.

5kzRZRs.png

“Hey!”, the dragon yelped as most of the water found its way onto the small creature. Served her right for tooting in the water! “Oddly enough, we only have six bad words.”, she grumbled as she removed both the water and little cat hairs that found its way onto her scales. “Mom’s don’t care if we say those.....Fluffy....Cute....Puppy....Bombsy Wombsy....jiggly....and frappujacku....Ooooh...So bad..", Once dry, she found a small brown pillow case. This would make an replacement cloak!

"I don't think those are the words..", Thrilly went through her luggage, "I tried living the nudist pony life, but I just can't....I can at least cross that off my buck-list. Wander through a major city au naturel. Ooh!", there was a pair of blue overalls that she quickly threw on. She could not help but smile as the pony rolled with laughter. She glanced over at the building the Pegasus pony pointed at. "Oh yeah, they usually have a little curry wagon at our circus...I like the Goan Fish Curry....Num Num Num Num.", she glanced at the mirror while she gave herself a quick brush. "I do like the elephant sign....Reminds me of home....", she sighed. She really missed her family already. A few strokes and brushes later, she was good as new.

xZgngyw.png?1

The pair (or at least just Thrilly) waited patiently for Daze to dry off and properly prepare herself. "Feel free to use whatever you want...", There were an assortment of perfumes and sprays made for mares. Along with the usual care products. All in tiny bottles of course.

Spoiler

OOC: Wasn't sure if you wanted to go right to the restaurant, so I'll leave it right here and we can move on...

• Like 1

34nsdq.gif

Daze snickered at the grumpy dragon, sticking out her tongue cutely. "Dude, I remember those days. I was a little butthole when I was a filly, well, 50% of the time. I went through this phase where I didn't listen to my mom at all, which led me to cuss every two seconds. Ha! She'd shove that stick of soap down faster than I could ever fly- tasted horrible. But hey- it ain't too bad now." The mare shrugged, smiling. 

34nsi2.gif

Daze had the towel wrapped around her lower body, as she stayed airborne. Good thing she wasn't near Thrilly when she shook off all the water, or she'd be soaked again. "I've never heard of those bad words- Wanna hear real ones?" The Pegasus had a grim smile across her face. As she opened her mouth, a thought in the back of her mind stopped her. "Oh- right- you're just a baby. Guess you'll have to find them out when you're a little older- and bigger." She then landed on the ground, trotting over to her bandages and wrapping them on. Daze then put on her other band-aids, covering up her bumps and bruises. 

She laughed at Thrilly's comment, shaking her head in delight. "Trust me, it's even more awkward when a pony that normally wears clothes, takes it off. You'd think it would be normal to see a pony naked, but then you think about it and say 'Bro, that really is weird'."

Her golden eyes stared at the restaurant. "Oh, I'm glad they have fish." She then looked at Thrilly. "Hey, you'll be home sooner than you know. You'll blink and BAM!- you'll be right in the middle of lots of hugs from your family." Daze then flew into the air, tackling the cat with a huge hug. "Like this!" 

After the hug, Daze flew up and went to the door. "I'm all ready to go. Are you two?" She began opening the door, already halfway out. Once Daze knew they were ready, she flew towards the elevator, landing in it and waiting for it to go down. "Y'know, I've actually never eaten there. I might need some pointers." 

• Like 1

5kzRZRs.png

The little dragon only grunted back in response. She took a moment to watch the older pony as she reapplied her bandages back on. This was rather odd.

"What's the deal with you and those bandages? I though that magic gunk kitty-girl had us bathe in took care of all your boo-boos....erm...", she caught sight of Thrilly as a very large smile appeared on the cat's face. "I mean injuries....injuries..." It was too late. Thrilly pounced on the poor creature, "Did I mention how frigg'n cute you are? Boo-boos? How do you get rid of those? Simple.", she gave the scaly dragon a kiss on each cheek. "Also, like I said...Unyasi salves to both heal and rejuvenate...It's not magic...It's nature.."

After scruffing up the dragon's 'hair', she continued to get ready. Only this time she was the one being pounced upon.  "They gave me more bits than I know what to do with them, so I'm at least going to cover lunch...", she returned the hug before getting up.

After fixing her hair, 'Dagger' continued to stare at the pony. She was curious. Thankfully she was more than happy to continue this conversation on the road. Or at least through the hallway.

"They usually like really spicy food as in the old days, before better storage and refrigeration was invented...They would over-spice their food to prevent it from spoiling...And just over the years they got use to the super-spicy foods...So if you're not into the heat, I'd stay away from Phaal Curry or Misal.....And maybe head towards Aloo Gobi and  Saag paneer...."

The helpful feline ran through a few more meals that would be safe for the non-daredevil. And before they knew it, the threesome were standing inside the restaurant.  Two ponies greeted the small group as they entered.

0wUN1xz.png?1
  • Like 1

34qpv2.gif

Daze scoffed when the dragon asked about the band-aids. She didn't mind sharing about her injuries, but the dragon seemed a little rude about it. "Like Thrill said. Most of these are scars from me being a reckless idiot, and I gotta have these wraps on our I'll break my hooves." She nodded her head. "I got weak bones, believe it or not." 

Thrilly mentioned her money, and Daze nodded. "I got extra bits too from my 2nd place win. I can pay for the little one, if you'd like," she said, smiling at the dragon with a snarky look in her eyes. She then noticed 'Dagger' staring at her. "What?" The mare cutely tilted her head, looking unsatisfied from the little dragon. The mare then shrugged, flying towards the door and staring at the two other weirdos.

Daze nodded her head with Thrilly's suggestions. "I actually love spicy food. It makes me feel.. spicy! If you get what I'm saying." The mare then wiggled her eyebrows, being a total weird dork that made herself laugh. She could really crack herself up. It was like her second talent or something. If ponies could have two cutie marks, it would be the one she has now, and a face of herself laughing over herself. 

She was classy.

When they got to the orange building, Daze opened the door to let herself and the other two in. Two ponies met them on the other side, greeting them politely. The trio found themselves sitting at a round table with menus. The smell instead the restaurant stood out to Daze, as it smelled sweet but spicy. The decorations in the building caught her off guard too, as the place looked really unique and creative. "You'd think a place like this in Cantorlot wouldn't be such a thing," the tan mare said, looking around then at the menu. "Obviously they get customers though if they're still open in such a stuck up city. Ponies actually have opinions in Cantorlot? Crazy." 

34qq5o.gif

The waiter, who seemed to be the father, came over and asked what they'd like to drink. Daze opened her mouth to speak first, "I'd just like a glass of water. Extra ice- maybe add some lemon in it." She smiled. 

• Like 1

PF5FLA2.png

"Oh." the little dragon could not help but respect the mare. She had weak bones, but she still did crazy Pegasus pony stunts. If 'Dagger' had those issues, she'd probably spend her life rolled up in bubble-wrap and away from danger. Thankfully she was a dragon and there was no creature alive that was tougher, stronger, meaner and....Oooh... As they entered the restaurant, she noticed the menus. This was a fun place! Her parents had taken her to a few snobby-horses type places. With their snooty waiters holding their snouts up. Those places always had menus that were the size of Manehatten phone books. And always in Prench. Or Prench looking words. And they always came with book-marks! No menu needs these!

Thankfully this appeared to be a place of quality as there was a stack of paper kids menus nearby. These would come with generic crayons which would be used to defeat a maze and even solve a few word problems! And her menu should only contain three choices.  Spaghetti. Mac'N' Cheese. Kid's Hay-Burger. They would know crazy Indian food would be a little too rough on a kid's lil' stomach, so it would always be the safe choices. For once, the mighty 'Dagger' was pleased.

The small group sat down...The first thing they saw was the drink menu. "I'll have the ‘Hoot’n’Holler’n Jump'n Joy'Juice’ citrus type soda in the 'fun' cup.", she asked before her attention was turned to the kid's menu that had been hoofed over to her. Oooh! This one had a cool maze! She needed to guide Tiwari the Tiger to his pleasant little forest home. Oh oh! He needed to avoid pesky tiger traps! Angry ponies with pointy sticks and also another tiger who was apparently evil. Oh yeah. That tiger had big eyebrows! Evil!

The cat was the last to order..."Guess I'll just have milk....". Once the waiter moved on, she opened up her menu..."Guess mostly ponies go to this place and not cats or griffons....So no fish.....This....Hyder....hyderabadi Baingan looks good...I do like peanut gravy....", she eyeballed the pony. "if you need any help figuring out what to order...Just ask... You might like spicy but sometimes too much spicy is too much..", she grinned back at her new friend.

• Like 1

359r7m.gif

Daze really liked the look of this restaurant. It certainly was different from all the other snooty looking places across the city. Most of the restaurants were white with a hint of pastel greens and blues, while this one was a bright orange with all sorts of cool looking gadgets hanging from the walls. It was a really nice contrast with everything else in Canterlot, because ponies who generally never visit this city could spot something extravagant and different. It was a breath of fresh air. Daze liked different. And she caught herself overthinking everything about this building, which made her blink a couple times. 

The tan mare smiled at her two companions sitting at the table, just because. Nothing special was really happening, just a trio of miscellaneous creatures eating, or about to eat, food together. It really was a sweet moment. The athletic mare thought it was a nice break from the whole chasing a thief thing. They all smelled good, the atmosphere was breathtaking, and they were finally getting some food to munch on. Nothing could go wrong here. 

Hopefully. 

The Pegasus opened up her menu, searching through foods she's never seen in her life. "Yeahhh.. I might need some help figuring out this stuff." She searched around some more, looking curiously through the menu. "I definitely want something spicy, but I don't want my taste buds to pop out of my tongue." The bandaged mare laughed, smiling sweetly at Thrilly. "How about you surprise me, yeah?" The mare then looked at the little dragon, as she was playing with the little games on the kid's menu. "What are you gettin'?" 

xZgngyw.png?1

Dagger’s choices were all very safe as a kid’s menu would be. Before turning her complete attention to the assorted activities presented on her little paper menu, she muttered that she wanted the macaroni and cheese, or as it was called in the menu, Masala's Marvelous Macaroni & Please.

She sounded more like 'Rac&Reeez' when the Pegasus pony had asked her what she wanted. These also came with a small bowl of grapes for some reason.

The cat and pony had a slightly bigger selection of food to choose from.

"Well, there's always Pakora....It's basically little fried nuggets of assorted flavors...spinach...hay....potato...All different and all very yummy.", the cat purred, "You can pick a few dips, which they were nice enough to give cute little names and pictures to tell you how spicy their sauce is....There's Bachche flavor...With a little foal next to it...This is just sauce...And all the way to the end is two faced fiery pony named Agni...That's the really hot stuff....And in the middle is an guy with sun-glasses being all cool...But not too cool....That's madhya sauce...." she sad with  a grin.

"There's also Hay-Samosa, which kind of sounds like a song....And I'm going with the Baingan....Looks to good to pass...."

After a few moments, the older pony returned with their drinks and asked if they were ready to order.
Spoiler

***Feel free to respond anywhere*

Once their order was set, the cat got an odd look in her eyes. "I don't want to be rude....I'm just curious....You said you had brittle bones....Wow....And you do what you do...You're far braver than me...How do you do it? All those stunts and impressive flying, knowing that you could hurt yourself even at a simple accident." Thrilly felt rather bad, dragging such a pony through such danger only for her silly little necklace.
  • Like 1