Nonchalant Fruit Horse RP

Basically, I have yet to roleplay with my new character Alizarin.

2ykyei.gif

I really wanna try her character out, because I honestly am in love with her character haha^^

For summary, she's a hardworking, grumpy, all about the country farm-horse, who sells red fruits for a living on a very small farm. I am open to pretty much any plot idea if anyone has one, as long as it's interesting and fun to write!

If I had any preferences, something that get's Ali out of her comfort zone, like a little push into something she doesn't like. Like getting stuck with a stranger and doing something she doesn't do on a daily basis. Could be a huge adventure that is necessary to accomplish, or just getting stuck doing somepony else's dirty work when they need help. Ali likes 'same old same old' kinda' stuff. She hates new ideas. So please let me know if you're interested!

Oh no, an indirect request for a roleplay. Damn, that's bad for me. I shouldn't do it. As if I could hold up another one. Nooooo...

You should ignore me.

Yes, it could be. She doesn't know a lot about the stuff Forged does, and I'm not too sure what she could use from him. 🤔

Archived