A heart of gold. (Open)

HopeGoldy

(Ok. So. Since the rp i was doing is practically dead, i decided to just post a new one. *insert fluttershy's yay here*)

Hope smiled slightly as she carried some books with her magic for an old mare. She was in her unicorn form and was feeling helpful today, so she began asking around if anypony needed help. After having helped the old mare, she called out, "help! Does anypony need help?!"

(Yeah..this starter is short...sorry in advance)

It'd been some time since Sombra had last been to Ponyville- perhaps the last time had been during a discrete visit to the spa upon following a suggestion from Prince Blueblood. He could still remember the first time he'd ever run across this small, country town with its hardpack dirt roads and straw-roofed houses, one of very few memories to crop back up once he'd gotten off of the train. They weren't terribly important to review.

Canterlot had gotten stifling enough to drive him to visit Ponyville on a whim, and his dark hooves carried him through the streets he'd not yet had a chance to properly explore before, unlike the capital city. And here, he was free to wander without feeling pressured to hide behind a disguise or lurking in the shadows; the royal sisters knew about him now, one far more than the other. Any suspicious or fearful looks that ponies gave him were ignored, and the wide berth most of them gave him left him free enough to walk without tripping or running into anypony- he was tall enough to loom over most, but he didn't have Celestia's height, thankfully. All that he'd come to town wearing was his signature red, fur-lined cape; everything else was gone.

Sombra's attention had been on the shops that he passed by, shops that he occasionally peered in on through the large display windows to see what all they sold in a little town like this, before a voice drew his focus away. Initially, it sounded like a call for help.. but after he heard the rest of it, he knew it simply to be somepony offering help. His ears perked up and Sombra looked around for the source, a faint scowl on his face. If he was looking in the right direction, it looked to be a blue unicorn mare. He moved a little closer, sticking to the edge of the street; next to Ponyville's daily crowd, he was a dark intimidating shadow among brightly colored ponies. He stuck out like a sore hoof.

Thinking about it, for whatever reason that even got him thinking about it, Sombra wasn't sure if he'd need any help to get it from a stranger.. beyond a guide, probably.

She sighed when nopony came asking for help. She shook her head. "oh well...can't have everything i guess.." she mumbled. She noticed a big shadow moving from the corner of her eye. Without any fear, she turned around to face the shadow, but saw noone. Nothing. "goshdarnit.." she pouted. She looked around to see if nopony paid attention, then used black magic to locate that shadow. Her voice took a slight hiss for some reason. "oh shadow figureee?? Where are yaa??" she waited for an answer or some movement for a minute or two, then stopped using the black magic and just walked into a candy looking house. She wanted one of Pinkie pies famous cupcakes, but only saw a note saying 'hi. We are out for a while so just grab what you need and leave some bits in this basket. Thank you for visiting.' She grabbed two cupcakes, one with blue frosting and one with black frosting. She left 8 bits in the basket and left, taking a bite of the cupcake with blue frosting. "whoever you were, if you decide to show up, I'm at Twilight's place." she knew Twilight wasn't home since Twilight had told her she and her friends would be in Canterlot for something. She was always welcome to go in too.

Sombra tilted his head from where he lurked in the shadow of a building, watching as the mare seemed to pick up on something. He always had that sort of presence about him that ponies came to notice sooner or later, and it was no fault of his beyond his general, bad-tempered nature. When that dark magic passed over him, he felt it and stiffened, taken by surprise. It wasn't often he saw ponies use dark magic, and with ease, so for this mare to use it.. it made him wonder. And not just about that, but the hiss her voice seemed to adopt. He didn't bother answering, not yet.

The umbrum watched as she moved away, towards the unusual gingerbread-shaped building he'd seen before- it was hard to miss among the rest of Ponyville's buildings, and when it was out in the open. She soon came back into view carrying a pair of cupcakes, and his ears perked towards the voice. Twilight's place? If he recalled from what Celestia told him, and what glimpse he'd seen of the mare once, her 'place' was the giant, tree-shaped crystal that he could hardly call a castle. If that was the place this pony seemed to want to meet, then so be it. Sombra finally stepped out into the open, making himself visible as he followed after the mare. The dull grey of his coat, long, swept-back mane and the curve of his red horn made him stand out sorely among the ponies he passed- and that was not counting the rest of his features.

Sombra would meet this stranger at Twilight's.. 'castle' to see why it was she was intent on meeting him, and perhaps learn more about why this unicorn used dark magic the way she did. It was unusual.

Her horn disappeared and instead came wings. She grinned, thinking back to the weird meeting she had with a unicorn stallion called sombra. She had saved him from his demise and had left immediately, pretty much making him forget all about it. She sighed slightly as she flew into the treehouse after her ten minute flight. She set the cupcake meant for the shadow figure on a table, then made her way to the kitchen. She wanted barbequed chicken with hot spices so she would make it. It was something from her last home that she learned to make. It took about an hour to ready it and about 20 minutes to barbeque it. After she was done she ripped a few pieces off (the legs and wings), put it on a plate and took place at a table to eat her chicken. "i wonder how that weird stallion is doing...last meeting was kinda hasty" 

Sombra kept his distance while he followed the strange, blue mare, and it was at one point that he saw her horn disappear and wings appear at her sides with a flash. Confusion flitted across his face, his brows furrowing. He knew he wasn't crazy, and had seen exactly what he thought he had seen; but how could that have happened? How could she switch between a unicorn and a pegasus? Was her appearance little more than an illusion or was there something else at play?

Shaking his head, Sombra trotted after her on quiet hooves.

The crystalline castle soon loomed into view, and it was there that he got to see the mare take flight as if she had always been a pegasus, rather than a unicorn so shortly before. His eyes followed her as she flew up to what he assumed was one of the floors of the castle above, where it branched out, tree-like, and held various structures of the castle. He wasn't sure if they were meant to be like the canopy of the tree, or like parts of an oddly shaped treehouse. Whatever the case, he found the entire castle to be a little.. tacky, albeit the only thing vaguely familiar to the Crystal Empire in the material that made it up. Spying what looked like a balcony similar to the one on the Crystal Empire's palace, Sombra chose it to teleport to- he didn't know the layout of this castle, and he'd rather not be at odds with this stranger just in case it was a trap.

Dark magic flared around his horn, charging.. and soon he was gone in a flash, reappearing a few seconds later on the balcony. The door was open, and Sombra invited himself inside. He could work in close quarters well enough, especially against a winged foe- if this mare was a foe, and not some harmless, albeit strange, pony.

"Hello?" Sombra called out, the power of his deep voice allowing his voice to travel across the empty space. Now he just had to find his way, and see if he couldn't pick up on the blue mare's magic.

She heard him. She heard that familiar voice. She made her horn appear again instead of her wings and used black magic to make her voice echo, like his voice had. "where are you? You sound so far away that i can't help but think you're lost in this 'castle'." she smiled and used alicorn magic for once only to reveal the way to the room she was in. "if you're that shadow i noticed earlier and you actually came here to meet me here, perhaps follow the white light i just conjured up. It leads to the room I'm in. Question, do you like barbequed chicken with hot spices?" she asked, making the scent of the chicken go through the whole castle.

Edited by HopeGoldy
Maybe he was stuck?

Sombra's ears flattened back when a voice echoed back to him through the crystal hallways. It was, as he thought it would be, unfamiliar. Without answering, he looked to the glowing line that lit up along the floor and began to follow it, listening to the pony speak to him through her magically amplified voice. As the words barbecued chicken met his ears, his brow furrowed once more in confusion. He knew what chickens were, that wasn't the problem. It was the fact that this mare sounded as if she was offering up chicken as food. Sombra had never so much as touched meat in his life, and he knew well enough ponies were herbivores.

So what did this make this pony? If she even was a pony?

His curiosity grew and the umbrum walked on, traversing the winding halls that were so similar it felt as if he were going nowhere at all.. until the light finally lead him to a room. Pushing open the door, Sombra strode inside and came to a halt where the blue mare he'd been following now was. The only question was: what was she up to? And..

"I have no idea what 'barbecued chicken with hot spices' even tastes like, and I'm not sure if I want to find out."

When she saw who walked in, her eyes almost widened. Not of fear, but of recognition and shock. "one. You look familiar. Two. Barbequed chicken with hot spices is delicious. You're really missing out if you don't at least try." she smiled at him, that same smile as when she had saved him. She offered a bit. "come on. It's pretty much heaven even for the most vegan of people..eh ponies. *awhe man..I've been in that other world for too long*" she mumbled the last part.

The umbrum's teeth were as monstrous as his slit-pupiled red eyes, all sharp points, and they were revealed in an expression close to disgust when his snout wrinkled and his lips were peeled back from those very teeth. He wasn't sure if he should ever dare try meat. Would it make him sick? Even worse: would it taste good? Ponies would surely see him as something worse than they already saw him if they ever discovered he'd consumed the flesh of a once-living creature. Not that he.. cared much, if he wanted to keep up appearances among the masses.

It wasn't the only thing that his mind was consumed by. She'd said that he looked familiar. How could that possibly be?

"We'll see," Sombra growled out and moved then, automatically stepping towards the dark wooden table at the center of the room as he looked around at the kitchen. It was a nicely sized space, and it looked like the rest of the castle with modern additions: wooden, teal colored cabinets, iron stoves and ovens off in an arched nook in one wall, various pots and pans hanging from a green glass structure that hung from the ceiling over the very table he approached. Among other, smaller things like pots and containers he disregarded as the usual.

"Who are you, exactly, if I am familiar? And what are you?" Having returned his attention back to the stranger, he noted that she had a horn again, and no wings. Sombra knew he wasn't crazy, and he couldn't let himself be lead into thinking such a thing when he knew what he'd seen. She'd mumbled something under her breath that he didn't catch before he'd asked his questions, and he puzzled over it and this strange mare as a whole. Maybe he could now get some answers.

"oh? Only the long lost changeling princess, even though i don't like my kind much. And you're familiar cuz i remember saving a stallion from the crystal heart a few months ago." she smiled at him. Then frowned. She walked away with her now empty plate. "ok. Don't try. Now i have to throw it away."

(sorry if it's short. This site changes the color to standard whenever it gets the chance.)

His brows furrowed in confusion once again and he eyed her, noting the lack of both answers and details. Lost changeling princess told him nothing beyond how she was shifting between the forms of a unicorn, and a pegasus, which solved that particular question. The stallion grunted at her shift in mood. He knew her to be offended that he'd refused her offer of barbecued chicken, though he didn't think it should stop her from eating it.. if she'd fixed any at all.

"What long lost changeling princess? Perhaps you can tell me more about this and more about who you are. I still don't know your name," Sombra replied. It was just in his nature to act the way he did around complete strangers, to be coarse and standoffish.

The umbrum's head cocked. Saving a stallion from the crystal heart.. a few months ago. It perfectly fit the timeline in which his body had reformed and he'd traveled south to descend upon Equestria. Yet, it sounded like something she'd simply tossed in to catch his attention, as if she wanted to reveal that she knew something about him and how long he'd been here. Had he been.. spied upon? Something crawled down his spine at the thought, but he didn't show it. His face remained as grumpy as ever.

"I want to know more."

She came back with a bowl of vanilla icecream and a spoon. "just like i said it. I saved a stallion which looked like you from the crystal heart when i arrived at the crystal empire. Though i left immediately after and that stallion has probably already forgotten all about it by now so it couldn't be you, since you don't seem to recognise at all." she took a big spoon of icecream into her mouth and swallowed the whole scoop. "and lost changeling princess. The queen before Cadance had an affaire with a changeling male before they went all sucky. They had a kid, which is me, but i was taken away. Then my parents disappeared right after my kidnapping. Probably why you've never heard of me. Oh and a tip, smile more. Nopony would want to look at a grumpy male the whole time."

Sombra eyed the bowl of ice cream for a few seconds, but his attention was mainly for the mare herself as she deigned to give him some more information. She claimed that she'd saved a stallion 'who looked like him' from the Crystal Heart. He wasn't sure if he should believe it, or if perhaps her magic was the reason why he hadn't been destroyed entirely. Whichever the case, he certainly couldn't remember seeing even a glimpse of this blue mare- he had been out of his mind after a thousand years locked beneath the ice and he hadn't acted like himself after he'd escaped it.

He couldn't be sure which it was: memory, or somepony else. Chances were, it might've been him since he'd hardly ever seen any pony with his coloration. Just one in Canterlot, so far, a bat-winged pony who's name he remembered to be Midnight Oil. His wandering thoughts came to a crashing halt and his full attention snapped back to the mare.

The queen before Cadance.

Either she spoke of Princess Amore, who had been ruling almost since the Crystal Empire's beginning- some time before the three tribes made their home in Equestria- or she spoke of Princess Amore's mother, who might have ruled for a time until Princess Amore took the throne. Amore's mother could've been a casualty when the umbrum terrorized the humble beginnings of the Empire, encouraging Amore to create the Crystal Heart, or.. she was simply queen until her daughter was old enough to rule. That particular bit of history had always been hazy, even in the Empire's legends. That didn't matter though!

This mare could very easily be Princess Amore's half sister.. or a daughter nopony had ever known about. There wasn't a doubt in Sombra's mind that Cadance was a descendant of Amore after he'd felt her love magic for himself, just like Amore's, but perhaps this was another child, an illegitimate child. Whether Amore had ever had children was something that was never spoken of. Kept secret, perhaps. And here sat a mare who was very likely related to Amore herself. And he had brutally done away with her. Turned her to crystal, and shattered her. His mind swam.

The blue pony's comment about his lack of smiling sailed entirely past his ears as he stared at her, stunned. He wasn't sure if he dared to tell her he was responsible, that his kind might be responsible, for the reason that she was a orphan. All that he knew, was that he had something to use to hurt her if she were to ever force his hoof..

"What is your name?"

[Sorry about the long post, I figured there'd be some possible plots behind Hope's backstory and Sombra's 👀]

(Lol, i only now realise he knew another Hope. I think he's gonna be confused.)

"I go by Hope Goldy, though my full name is Hope Golden Daisy. What about you?" she had her wings again, but this time also her horn. She noticed something in his eyes, confusion? Yeah, she was practically Cadence's older sister, but Cadence would never know. "are you confused or just lost in thoughts?" she asked him, having to keep her tears back. She wanted her parents back..but knowing she had to wait a long time..she wanted to cry. "just in case you didn't know. I'm Cadence's older sister, and because i was kidnapped, my sister never met me and so doesn't know of my existence."

The name brought a disgruntled frown to his face. It reminded him of another mare he knew once, a childhood friend. Only her name had been Radiant Hope, and she looked far different than the one sitting across from him. Lavender fur and a pale blue mane..

Sombra roughly pushed thoughts of her from his mind. He didn't want to sit here thinking about traitors when he had a far bigger problem sitting in the room with him. The name this mare, Hope, had given him was an odd one- he'd heard plenty of pony names and this didn't seem to particularly fit pony naming habits. Although, if she was a changeling.. maybe they had different ways of naming offspring? He wasn't sure.

"Both, I suppose," Sombra admitted to what he was feeling upon being prompted by that question. He couldn't meet Hope's eyes as he next added to correct Hope: "Half-sister."

He'd felt Cadance's magic for himself, and it was love magic, just like Princess Amore's. Yet this mare, Hope's magic, did not feel the same way. It felt somewhat strange, and sometimes unlike pony magic. "I don't think Cadance even knows of any family at all, much less who her mother might have been, if she is indeed not Amore's descendant, but a daughter. I don't know how Amore ensured Cadance would be here to live a thousand years later, unless through some strange preservation or time travel spell, so that the Crystal Empire would still have its crystal princess after.." he trailed off and shrugged. Perhaps he'd revealed too much; Sombra still didn't know if he wanted to tell Hope anything.

"older sister. Not half, but full. We both have the same mother and father, though i was born a Changeling and she was born an alicorn." she sounded hurt. She didn't ask to be a Changeling. All she ever wanted was to be given the same love ponies her age would get, but all they did was run away. So she began helping people, hoping to get love, but all she ever got was a thank you and nothing more. "do you even know what it is to be hated for the mistakes your kind made? What it is to be alone in everything you do? Probably not because horses and ponies don't make mistakes. You probably receive much more love and kindness than I've ever gotten in my life." she began walking outside  the castle, going to her own house. Tears were streaming down her face. 

(First part of the song is what she's mumbling/humming)

Sombra wasn't sure whether he should believe it, or if it was just another factor of how strange genetics were- especially pony genetics. Whatever the case, he grunted at the possibility of being wrong. Surely Amore never.. No, perhaps she could have. He'd hardly known the mare beyond her position as a princess, the one responsible for the imprisonment of the umbrum, and the one who had harmed him. Anything else, beyond her public image? Not a thing.

His sharp eyes spied the beginnings of tears falling down Hope's face and he turned in place when she started out of the kitchen, saying something that he loudly scoffed at. The umbrum was on his hooves at once, following her. She couldn't get away from him that easily. His longer stride helped him catch up to her and walk beside her, looking indifferent to her tears. "It should be quite obvious that I am neither horse or pony. I am an umbrum. Do you know what that means?"

Her assumption that he couldn't possibly know how she felt had rankled him, who knew more than anypony. Albeit, he hadn't entirely turned away from his nature, nor was he good or evil.

"How wrong you are," Sombra told her. "I know quite well how that's like. Do you think my upbringing was a happy one? Full of love? Far from it." What little he'd dared to mention said enough, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to spill out his life to a pony like Hope; he'd done that enough, if partially out of manipulation. Would she be any better than her mother, or just like her? Amore had dared to consort with a changeling, and yet called him a monster in the same breath she'd spoken of his kind. The king snorted softly.

"uh no, not really. Never heard of them. Maybe in old fairytales but no, i would've remembered if i did." she answered his first question. She was confused, though. Why the hay was he following her? Wasn't it clear that she needed alone time? But every time she dared to peek at him, something in her burned. Not a bad burn, but rather a good one. Without her noticing she did a small smile. What was it that she was feeling? Love? Hate? Was hate that sweet or was it love? She didn't know. "you know, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here. In my house. You do look like someone who has been through a lot and needs a good friend to back you up." she looked him straight in the eyes,  no fear, no hate, no anger, but legit kindness. 

"If you were a baby, or a small foal, I wouldn't be surprised you wouldn't remember, especially if they were never mentioned," Sombra pointed out. It was clear that she was distressed, and her attempt to leave the castle without him meant that she wanted to be alone to cry in peace.. but Sombra was hardly ever a creature to care about others' feelings. He didn't entirely know why he was following her either, beyond refusing to let her escape before this conversation could truly be finished. He'd just discovered one of two, perhaps, illegitimate children that Amore had that had been kept secret from the empire. There'd never been any news that she'd married, unless it had been in secret, or that she had children and now he thought he might know why. If her partner had been a changeling.. imagine the scorn from her citizens!

"They're more than just fairy tales. More than just foal's tales. They are very much real, and I'm sure I can tell you more about the history of the Crystal Empire since you must've been far too young to even remember much of it." Did that mean she was older than him, or around the same age? He had no idea, nor did he think he cared much when it was a detail that didn't matter. Though it would give him a more accurate time frame.

What else- Sombra wasn't even sure why he was thinking of spilling it all to her. He couldn't say it was entirely some old, sadistic desire to hurt somepony on a whim, especially the child of his enemy who had been the reason why he'd suffered all those years.. Maybe it was some strange want to be better than Amore and tell Hope what she needed to know instead of keeping it all a secret. It was in a confusing tangle for him.

He eyed the look she'd given him after she made that offer that she would listen if he wanted to talk. After his experiences with Celestia, he could recognize something in that look now to name what it was he saw: some form of kindness. Despite her clear distress, she was still attempting to offer it. "In time. You're a mere stranger to me, despite all that I know, and after what I tell you.. I cannot say if we'll ever be.. friends."

"friends or not. Everyone deserves the same kindness. Even the ones they deem dangerous and bad." she smiled. Even though she was still hurt and wanting her parents, she kept strong. She had a flashback to the day she saved him and this time she clearly saw his features.

Hope smiled slightly as she walked around this new and strange city. She had been told that if she wanted to fit in, she needed to hide her horn or wings, so she had decided to hide her wings. When she walked around, she felt a burst of light erupt from the middle of the city and when she went to check it out, she saw someone almost dying. "Oh hay no!" She used magic to protect him so that his body may become solid instead of some shadowy being. She noticed confusion in his eyes so she simply said, "what? Everyone deserves the same kindness. Even the ones they deem dangerous and bad." She had a goofy smile on her face when she turned around and walked away, leaving Sombra to be confused as heck. 

she walked into her house, leaving the door open for him. Almost like Twilight, she had a lot of books. She picked one up called 'dark creatures and their bios'. She had been reading before bed every night and her next chapter was in fact about the Umbrum. 

Sombra grunted. Personally he thought that was a naive way of thinking, something that could be taken advantage of by those who were less fussed than he when it came to using ponies for their own gain. He chose not to say anything on the matter and simply walked beside the mare in brooding silence, reflecting on various memories. All that he remembered of the day of his defeat was the feeling of being ripped apart, and then nothing. The next thing he knew, he was waking up in the snow and ice of the frozen wastes some distance from the Crystal Empire with vague memories of being less than the meanest ghost, anchored to his severed horn. He could've told Hope such if he'd known what she was thinking, but as it was, he didn't.

The king was certainly glad to be outside again and out of that crystal castle, if he could ever dare call an abomination like that a castle. Though his brief time outside was cut short when they finally came upon Hope's house, as humble as the rest of them in Ponyville, and he strode after her through the open door. Sombra stuck a back hoof out to swing it closed behind him while he eyed the interior of her home to see what sort of house she kept.

There were certainly a lot of books, which was a good sign, he supposed. Moving to the living room where she was, he unceremoniously dropped down on one of the seats and settled without asking so much as permission to do so. Sombra eyed the book she'd plucked up and felt tempted to pull the book from her grip- he'd have nopony reading while he talked.

"Hope," Sombra stated her name, aiming to get her attention, "sit down. I'd like to give you the history of the empire, since you must have been far too young then to even remember much of it."

"the crystal empire? I had that in history  class the other day. But since they don't have history classes here...i should really stop mentioning huma...never mind that." she smiled the same goofy smile as that day and made sure to mark her page with a bookmark. She closed the book and made it appear on her bedside table in her bedroom, which was locked and protected by a magical barrier like around the empire. "go ahead" she said and sat on her comfy chair on the opposite side of him.

(I'm thinking of gettin Bill Cipher in here since he practically belongs in every fandom and universe ever.)

The umbrum made a face, eyes narrowed and brow furrowed. What was she even talking about? "I don't know what part of this world you're talking about, but Equestria does have education here. History is taught, among many other things from what I'm aware of, more so than what was taught a thousand years ago." Scowling, Sombra waited until the mare had settled down, and the book sent elsewhere in the house, before he'd deign to speak.

"The Crystal Empire found humble beginnings as a race of ponies tried to settle in the Frozen North, despite its wild, uncontrollable weather and deadly temperatures. They managed, however, and made rudimentary homes out of rough crystal and rock with the magic they had. Eventually, their growing village drew the attention of creatures living out in the wastes. It was not the Windigo, who are drawn by disharmony, but umbrum, shadow creatures who fed off of fear and despair. They burned the homes and crushed the hopes of the crystal ponies, and their magic was seemingly lost until a young princess by the name of Amore rose to the challenge. While her mother did what she could, Amore left to find a weapon she could use against the umbrum." Sombra paused then, head cocked. It was evident that he enjoyed telling it, like it was a story.

"The legends vary between different details, but some say that Amore found caves in the mountains north of the empire that contained a special type of crystal that she used to make the Crystal Heart. Other legends say she found the Crystal Heart and brought it back. Whatever the case, she used it to rally her citizens, using her love magic and the light that still existed within them to drive the umbrum back. The Crystal Heart amplified it, for it is a special type of crystal, and Amore used this magic to seal the umbrum away in a prison deep beneath what is now a city. It is on the anniversary of that day that the crystal ponies came up with the idea of the Crystal Faire, something that would strengthen the empire's magic and ensure that it would always be safe. Until.. well." The grey stallion stopped abruptly, uncomfortable. Perhaps it might be better he told her here and now, 'rip the bandage off' as ponies said. If Amore had done the same with him, would things have turned out differently? Instead of waiting all those years to tell him?

[That's probably not a good idea, tbh xD It'd be rather OOC to this setting and against the rules of this site.]

(Ah nice. Someone who doesn't strictly follow the rules. 😯 ok I'm doing it! It's just for a few days because of an emergency landing)

"always interesting to hear about the history of other universes." an echoey voice said from behind him. Something not pony was standing behind him. "thank god i don't have to speak like this anymore because there is one here!!" "glad i could help you, kid. Now who's this funny looking guy, eh?" the person grinned, holding a strand of the shadowy hair of the stallion up with his fingers. He noticed the stares of random ponies from outside her window. "i suppose this universe isn't used to seeing a human looking demon." he grinned and snapped his fingers, turning to an actual stallion, even taller than Sombra but same height as Hope. He grinned as his now golden body leaned against a nonexisting wall. His hair was blonde, his eyes were golden. His hat still floated above his head and as cutiemark he had a triangle with an eye in the middle.